Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

Comments

• An additional shot. Currently running a 30% bonus so the numbers won't add up perfectly in the score. They are not the same as the points per second on either timer.

• Hope this is in order.

Please note both the points not matching and the time remaining on the timer.

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I am not so good at screen shots, but my numbers have been stuck on the same ones for about 15+ minutes  Thank You
  • I am not so good at screen shots, but my numbers have been stuck on the same ones for about 15+ minutes  Thank You
    I had to learn to do them. If you have a place to search on your computer just search for screenshots. I use an app called Snippet. It's simple but gives you a few choices of what to capture and is saved easily in a way I can find them in my pictures. Hope that helps.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    My numbers have never added up. I get two different points per minute. The round clock will say something like 7 and I'll get 10 on the digital clock on the machine. Yes, that is without boosters. Bigger discrepancy if I use boosters.
    The current re worked HW events are a little different now as I found out last one. One must get a product to 10 for the bonus then get the next item also to 10 which will increase the bonus. On certain items one can do it pretty easily where as other items require way to much to get them to 10.
    Have a look in here through the recurring events, there is a spread sheet/chart on which items can be got to 10
     http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/recurring_annual_events.htm   
  • Thank you Data King. Can you please tell me which of these would be right?
    This shows what I need to get to level 4.

But I'm already at 10 points per second. I'm getting tired of guessing.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 14.07.2018
    Looks all correct to me, you have +7 and you are at level 3 in the collecting of the item.  You are working on getting to level 4 of that item which would then put you at 11 PPS in the points.  Looks alright to me.  So does the first set of screen shots.  You are doing well that is for sure.
  • Looks all correct to me, you have +7 and you are at level 3 in the collecting of the item.  You are working on getting to level 4 of that item which would then put you at 11 PPS in the points.  Looks alright to me.  So does the first set of screen shots.  You are doing well that is for sure.
    Thank you. Reading those is not easy. When the round clock says one points per second and the digital says another it is not easy to read them. Perhaps they should simplify that.
    Looks all correct to me, you have +7 and you are at level 3 in the collecting of the item.  You are working on getting to level 4 of that item which would then put you at 11 PPS in the points.  Looks alright to me.  So does the first set of screen shots.  You are doing well that is for sure.
    Thank you. Reading those is not easy. When the round clock says one points per second and the digital says another it is not easy to read them. Perhaps they should simplify that.
    Just remember to look at the top of the round clock and see how many +1's you have to add it up to what the digital clock says you are getting.  You'll get used to it, GGS doesn't simplify anything for us, we have to come to the forum and ask each other questions, then we all have to come together as a group and make a decision how things work.  Then we have moderators who ask the questions we can't answer ourselves to GGS, then sometimes we get an answer that makes sense and we can move along.  But don't hold your breath for GGS, they don't seem to care whether we know what we are doing here, lol.
  • Looks all correct to me, you have +7 and you are at level 3 in the collecting of the item.  You are working on getting to level 4 of that item which would then put you at 11 PPS in the points.  Looks alright to me.  So does the first set of screen shots.  You are doing well that is for sure.
    Just remember to look at the top of the round clock and see how many +1's you have to add it up to what the digital clock says you are getting.  You'll get used to it, GGS doesn't simplify anything for us, we have to come to the forum and ask each other questions, then we all have to come together as a group and make a decision how things work.  Then we have moderators who ask the questions we can't answer ourselves to GGS, then sometimes we get an answer that makes sense and we can move along.  But don't hold your breath for GGS, they don't seem to care whether we know what we are doing here, lol.
    But to actually figure out that the round one is the level and not the clock makes it easier. Thanks for help from all of you.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thank you Data King. Can you please tell me which of these would be right?
    This shows what I need to get to level 4.

But I'm already at 10 points per second. I'm getting tired of guessing.
    Have a good look at the timer. The first picture shows you how much to reach level 4 or 4 points per second and how time you have to do it in. The second picture shows you the current running item. Currently running at 13 points per second. So if you are able to collect the amount or more with in the time left you would push your points per second to 14.
     This should help some more 
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/CHWE.htm
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @farmer kissy (US1)

My question is, how much gold and/or seaweed did it take you to get to a +7 bonus. :)
  • I don't gold except build times. I also don't use seaweed. I now have 10 bonus points. I was lucky enough to get the eggs and milk 10 times so far. I can produce 30,000 eggs in just a single round with the ducks. The cows get me about the same. That kind of puts me at a bonus every time they come up.
    I had to take  a look at your farms @Farmer Kissy .  Impressive to say the least.  Wow, looks like you make your own feed for all those ducks, lol.  Impressive indeed.  Kudos, for working this game and not using gold to forward the competition, I do honor that.  :)
  • I had to take  a look at your farms @Farmer Kissy .  Impressive to say the least.  Wow, looks like you make your own feed for all those ducks, lol.  Impressive indeed.  Kudos, for working this game and not using gold to forward the competition, I do honor that.  :)
    Only way to really feel like I earned those blue ribbons. I wish they had categories we could choose to participate in that forbid the use of gold. That would change everything in the rankings. Imagine if that gold stopped working to buy your ribbons. Whole new game then.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 16.07.2018
    Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but, Can someone please check into and fix the bug that is causing me and others in my co-op,  to not receive our Ranking Rewards. We have just finished the CHWE and the pop up said we had 'shorter times' reward for 24 hours but this is the second time that I & some in our co-op haven't received it while others do??

Between this and the edge crop problem, we are losing out on quite a bit now so if you can please get this fixed asap, that would be great. Thanks

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but, Can someone please check into and fix the bug that is causing me and others in my co-op,  to not receive our Ranking Rewards. We have just finished the CHWE and the pop up said we had 'shorter times' reward for 24 hours but this is the second time that I & some in our co-op haven't received it while others do??

Between this and the edge crop problem, we are losing out on quite a bit now so if you can please get this fixed asap, that would be great. Thanks

If you haven't already, try refreshing your page. I had a similar issue where I didn't receive mine when it ended, but I refreshed my page and then I had the booster.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    If you haven't already, try refreshing your page. I had a similar issue where I didn't receive mine when it ended, but I refreshed my page and then I had the booster.
    Thanks @ninjahuman (AU1)  Tried that and it gave me the upgrade time bonus but not for harvesting, producing. Also don't have the indicator at the top to show me how much time is left.
    It's a strange one?
    I hope they will look into it and fix whatever the problem is.

Thank you again for your advice :smile:
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Whenever I comes after the ending of CHWE, I didn't receive shorter time booster. 
    I need to refresh the page to get it.
    Even no sign at upper booster line. and It don't work till I reload the tab.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thanks @ninjahuman (AU1)  Tried that and it gave me the upgrade time bonus but not for harvesting, producing. Also don't have the indicator at the top to show me how much time is left.
    It's a strange one?
    I hope they will look into it and fix whatever the problem is.

Thank you again for your advice :smile:
    That sounds strange, clearing the cache might help if you haven't done that yet. Other then that, I don't think that there is much that you can do. Hopefully the issue won't happen again for the next time your cooperative wins the prize.
    I don't gold except build times. I also don't use seaweed. I now have 10 bonus points. I was lucky enough to get the eggs and milk 10 times so far. I can produce 30,000 eggs in just a single round with the ducks. The cows get me about the same. That kind of puts me at a bonus every time they come up.
    Hooooooooly Guacamole.

I wanna be like you when I grow up. :)
  • I don't gold except build times. I also don't use seaweed. I now have 10 bonus points. I was lucky enough to get the eggs and milk 10 times so far. I can produce 30,000 eggs in just a single round with the ducks. The cows get me about the same. That kind of puts me at a bonus every time they come up.
    Hooooooooly Guacamole.

Me too, wanta be like you when I grow up :)
    Hooooooooly Guacamole.

Me too, wanta be like you when I grow up :)
    It doesn't take long to grow up. I only started playing in October. Almost to level 200 now. I think I hit 190 today. Just be patient and keep the farm growing in some way 24/7.
  • Am I the only one that's noticed that pigs are not an item on hard worker???  Perhaps it's because the top players don't have pigs...  Not enough room because they either have a million chicken coops or a million cowsheds.  Great job of GGS to make sure the game is designed to make sure they keep winning.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 06.10.2018
    Am I the only one that's noticed that pigs are not an item on hard worker???  Perhaps it's because the top players don't have pigs...  Not enough room because they either have a million chicken coops or a million cowsheds.  Great job of GGS to make sure the game is designed to make sure they keep winning.

I'm not sure that the lack of pigs has anything to do with catering to top players. It may be simply not liking the idea of shoving live animals down a chute and into crates. LOL!  And if you have noticed, pigs aren't a huge factor on many farms at any level.  Plus, consider all the field crops that are asked for. The majority of "power farms" I've seen have few to no fields.  If pigs were added, no doubt the top players would just skip with gold anyway.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    Am I the only one that's noticed that pigs are not an item on hard worker???  Perhaps it's because the top players don't have pigs...  Not enough room because they either have a million chicken coops or a million cowsheds.  Great job of GGS to make sure the game is designed to make sure they keep winning.

I'm not sure that the lack of pigs has anything to do with catering to top players. It may be simply not liking the idea of shoving live animals down a chute and into crates. LOL!  And if you have noticed, pigs aren't a huge factor on many farms at any level.  Plus, consider all the field crops that are asked for. The majority of "power farms" I've seen have few to no fields.  If pigs were added, no doubt the top players would just skip with gold anyway.
    Yeah, if it weren't for certain events (that require pigs to complete), I wouldn't have any. I'm too cheap to skip those with gold. :)  Eventually I'll get to the point where I don't care about the weekly events, and I'll probably get rid of the few pig farms I have, since all they do is take up room, and the only time I do missions is during a CC when I have an Hour on my Stackmaster (so I could skip any Pig missions).
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    When the CHWE started it said only 2 days. Now, it's not even 12 hours later and it says 1 day. Exactly when will the event end?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    When the CHWE started it said only 2 days. Now, it's not even 12 hours later and it says 1 day. Exactly when will the event end?
    GGS clocks are confusing. If it says 1 day, it means a full day plus whatever hours less than a day are left ... so 1 day can mean  24 hours and 1 minute, or 24 hours and 23 hours and 59 minutes or anywhere in between.  Some of the timers give us actual time left in hours, minutes, and seconds, like 68:17:43 ...  it would be helpful if they all did.
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I understand the German clock vs ours. But, it still doesn't add up right. Besides the calendar shows it to be a 4 day event.
  • When the CHWE started it said only 2 days. Now, it's not even 12 hours later and it says 1 day. Exactly when will the event end?
    @jwllmsjnb (US1) ~1 day means, means more than 1 day, but less than 2 days - However it is still wrong & has been reported.
Sign In to comment.