Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 14th - Do you feel the Football Fever? - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Belgium is now live on my server @shazamd (US1) @artful (US1)

Not here. :(
    @WascallyWabbit or Hunter or any other mods, could we get this fixed?  Not sure which is the error, Belgium being greyed out on some servers, or Belgium not being greyed out on some servers.  Either way, it's either going to make some disadvantaged for not being able to use their whistles on Belgium, or others who do use their whistles, but lose them on a wasted effort.

Thanks!
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    @WascallyWabbit or Hunter or any other mods, could we get this fixed?  Not sure which is the error, Belgium being greyed out on some servers, or Belgium not being greyed out on some servers.  Either way, it's either going to make some disadvantaged for not being able to use their whistles on Belgium, or others who do use their whistles, but lose them on a wasted effort.

Thanks!
    Agreed, and I already lost a boat load of trophies and footballs from the first game I didn't get credit for.  I hope they fix it fast.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Why not?
    The game between Belgium and whoever wins in the Croatia vs England game has been on FIFA's schedule from the beginning.  We've had every reason to believe that we would be getting trophies & soccer balls from that game as well.  But Belgium is blocked from putting any more whistles on them - even though they'll be playing another game.   It's essentially the game that says who wins 2nd place in the World Cup and I think both those teams should still be active for supporting with whistles.
  • Fuzzy1 (AU1)Fuzzy1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 17
    Belgium is greyed out on mine. 
    edited 11.07.2018
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ME TOO!   It is apparently open for other servers, but us on US (1) are having ours grayed out.  ??????  Why our server?

Update, someone from another server has reported it is grayed out on theirs.

Oh, and we are talking about it over here.

Why not?
    The game between Belgium and whoever wins in the Croatia vs England game has been on FIFA's schedule from the beginning.  We've had every reason to believe that we would be getting trophies & soccer balls from that game as well.  But Belgium is blocked from putting any more whistles on them - even though they'll be playing another game.   It's essentially the game that says who wins 2nd place in the World Cup and I think both those teams should still be active for supporting with whistles.
    I think they'll be vying for 3rd place. The loser in the finals would be in second.
  • Buddy, and Suzy, I still have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate whistles, just did it about 10 min. ago.
    Buddy, and Suzy, I still have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate whistles, just did it about 10 min. ago.
    Well, wonder why I don't?  I'd be careful about donating right now to the one that is grayed out for others.  I wouldn't want to lose more whistles if they decide to gray out that team for everyone.
  • Hi all, I still have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate to. Donated about 15 min. ago. Looked after reading the posts, and they are still open.
    Still greyed out for me.
  • Shoot, I hadn't thought about that. One glitch after another in this game.
    No change here.
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    I have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate whistles.
  • eissol (NL1)eissol (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Here Belgium is greyed out also..So yes, fix this properly please and not like last time and still keeping disadvantage to some people...
  • I put whistles on Belgium knowing they would  have TWO more games to play, not just one, so please fix this.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 11.07.2018
    Not open to donate to Belgium on my server.
  • The rules explicitly state that whistles will be active till the end of the event for teams STILL ACTIVE in the tournament. The losing teams in the semi-final matches are in fact STILL ACTIVE in the tournament so 1) why are they greyed out and 2) why are they greyed out for some but not for others?
    Until now, this was actually a pretty good event, except for counting shootout kicks the same as actual goals, which threw the whole thing into disarray. Still, not as bad as the initial fishing debacle, and the ongoing fiasco with the cathouse. GGS has a big problem with admitting their mistakes and correcting them.
    edited 11.07.2018
    I'm already down for the first game loss of trophies and soccer balls I was never credited for.  This is not right if I have one more thing taken from my game.  GGS needs to fix this stuff, it is not cool.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I still have all four remaining teams available to bet on :)
    Belgium still grayed out on mine.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Belgium is grayed out on mine too
  • Hi Guys,

Belgium was accidentally removed after the semi-final, which we noticed right away & got it brought back, but for some reason, if you happened to be logged in during the time it was grey, it is refusing to light up again. We have tried all the usual things (clearing caches, changing browsers, rebooting etc) but so far nothing has changed it, so we are just waiting for the devs to take a look this morning - They don`t play until Saturday, so hopefully we will have it figured out by then.
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit for doing all you can.  It sure would be nice not to be left again.  Suzy!
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 11.07.2018
    Hi Wabbit,

Does the team still remember about our points for penalty kicks in the Denmark - Croatia match, did it end up on the list and the points due will not be added to us?

For me also Denmark is gray. It turns out that it is better not to log in to the game, less errors, less nerves.

Regards,
    Mona
  • There ya go everyone ........ Belgium

@~~Mona~~ (INT1)  You have not been forgotten, it is being taken care of..

Denmark were knocked out, so they will not play again & should be gray, so that is correct.
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 11.07.2018
    There ya go everyone ........ Belgium

@~~Mona~~ (INT1)  You have not been forgotten, it is being taken care of..

Denmark were knocked out, so they will not play again & should be gray, so that is correct.
    Thank you for your answer. I hope that by the end of the World Cup this will be done.  :)

I'm sorry, I was obviously talking about Belgium, I was wrong. Belgium is gray :P

Have a nice day,
    Mona
    Belgium is back in on mine.  Thanks @WascallyWabbit
  • im had it greyed on 1 acc but after maint it was open hope yours fixed too
This discussion has been closed.