Update June 14th - Do you feel the Football Fever? - Discussion

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,458US1
    edited 07.07.2018
    I really just want to say @WascallyWabbit I should get those points for the first game.  I put 25,496 whistles on both of those teams and only added to Russia throughout the rest of their game playing.  So, those numbers on those two teams were the same for the first game they each played.  I don't know why GGS cannot go in and look at my game and credit me for those whistles put toward the teams.  I have alot of trophies and whistles unfairly taken from my game.  That is a lot of missed rewards, including the hard work ones.  But such is the way GGS works, they misstep and then tell us, "Oh well, can't help you"  So frustrating and truly unfair to all players they do this to.

I have to update the numbers on this just to bring it home.  I had the exact same amount of whistles on both teams and that was 25,496 with the game ending Russia 5 and Saudi Arabia 0. 

There was an award of
    4 trophies per 1 whistle which equals 509, 920  (25,496 x 4=101984  Multiplied by 5 for each score=509,920 trophies
    There was an award of 1 football per 51 whistles, which equals  (25496 divided by 51=499.921568627451, then multiplied by 5 for each score=2,499.607843137255  so, what is that basically 2,500 footballs?

These proper numbers would raise me by two in rank, but not raise my rewards to the next one.  I would however be that much closer to the next reward though.

I am not math wiz, and don't claim to be, I flunked algebra, lol.  But hey I am trying here so don't kick me while I am down please.

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) Posts: 722US1
    I noticed that Belgium was greyed out after today's loss to France.  It's my understanding that they will play the loser from the England/Croatia match for 3rd place.  Are we not allowed to put any more coaching whistles on teams for this match?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,228US1
    I noticed that Belgium was greyed out after today's loss to France.  It's my understanding that they will play the loser from the England/Croatia match for 3rd place.  Are we not allowed to put any more coaching whistles on teams for this match?
    I was hoping we would, but it doesn't look like it. I think the system is set up to use whistles only on teams still in contention for the cup.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) Posts: 151AU1
    Belgium is now live on my server @shazamd (US1) @artful (US1)

It isn't on mine  US (1)

Not here. :(

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

@WascallyWabbit or Hunter or any other mods, could we get this fixed?  Not sure which is the error, Belgium being greyed out on some servers, or Belgium not being greyed out on some servers.  Either way, it's either going to make some disadvantaged for not being able to use their whistles on Belgium, or others who do use their whistles, but lose them on a wasted effort.

Thanks!

@WascallyWabbit or Hunter or any other mods, could we get this fixed?  Not sure which is the error, Belgium being greyed out on some servers, or Belgium not being greyed out on some servers.  Either way, it's either going to make some disadvantaged for not being able to use their whistles on Belgium, or others who do use their whistles, but lose them on a wasted effort.

Thanks!
    Agreed, and I already lost a boat load of trophies and footballs from the first game I didn't get credit for.  I hope they fix it fast.

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) Posts: 343US1
    Why not?
    The game between Belgium and whoever wins in the Croatia vs England game has been on FIFA's schedule from the beginning.  We've had every reason to believe that we would be getting trophies & soccer balls from that game as well.  But Belgium is blocked from putting any more whistles on them - even though they'll be playing another game.   It's essentially the game that says who wins 2nd place in the World Cup and I think both those teams should still be active for supporting with whistles.

signature by farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• Fuzzy1 (AU1)Fuzzy1 (AU1) Posts: 16AU1
    Belgium is greyed out on mine. 
    edited 11.07.2018
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ME TOO!   It is apparently open for other servers, but us on US (1) are having ours grayed out.  ??????  Why our server?

Update, someone from another server has reported it is grayed out on theirs.

Oh, and we are talking about it over here.

Why not?
    The game between Belgium and whoever wins in the Croatia vs England game has been on FIFA's schedule from the beginning.  We've had every reason to believe that we would be getting trophies & soccer balls from that game as well.  But Belgium is blocked from putting any more whistles on them - even though they'll be playing another game.   It's essentially the game that says who wins 2nd place in the World Cup and I think both those teams should still be active for supporting with whistles.
    I think they'll be vying for 3rd place. The loser in the finals would be in second.

• Buddy, and Suzy, I still have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate whistles, just did it about 10 min. ago.

Buddy, and Suzy, I still have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate whistles, just did it about 10 min. ago.
    Well, wonder why I don't?  I'd be careful about donating right now to the one that is grayed out for others.  I wouldn't want to lose more whistles if they decide to gray out that team for everyone.

• Hi all, I still have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate to. Donated about 15 min. ago. Looked after reading the posts, and they are still open.

Still greyed out for me.

• Shoot, I hadn't thought about that. One glitch after another in this game.

No change here.

• whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) Posts: 1,248US1
    I have France, Croatia, Belgium, and England open to donate whistles.
    whiziwig @ us 1
  • I put whistles on Belgium knowing they would  have TWO more games to play, not just one, so please fix this.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,501US1
    edited 11.07.2018
    Not open to donate to Belgium on my server.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• The rules explicitly state that whistles will be active till the end of the event for teams STILL ACTIVE in the tournament. The losing teams in the semi-final matches are in fact STILL ACTIVE in the tournament so 1) why are they greyed out and 2) why are they greyed out for some but not for others?
    Until now, this was actually a pretty good event, except for counting shootout kicks the same as actual goals, which threw the whole thing into disarray. Still, not as bad as the initial fishing debacle, and the ongoing fiasco with the cathouse. GGS has a big problem with admitting their mistakes and correcting them.
    edited 11.07.2018
    I'm already down for the first game loss of trophies and soccer balls I was never credited for.  This is not right if I have one more thing taken from my game.  GGS needs to fix this stuff, it is not cool.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,165US1
    I still have all four remaining teams available to bet on :)
    Belgium still grayed out on mine.

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) Posts: 148AU1
    Belgium is grayed out on mine too
    Jenni 1 @ au 1
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,945Moderator, ModGreen
    Hi Guys,

Belgium was accidentally removed after the semi-final, which we noticed right away & got it brought back, but for some reason, if you happened to be logged in during the time it was grey, it is refusing to light up again. We have tried all the usual things (clearing caches, changing browsers, rebooting etc) but so far nothing has changed it, so we are just waiting for the devs to take a look this morning - They don`t play until Saturday, so hopefully we will have it figured out by then.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Thanks @WascallyWabbit  for doing all you can.  It sure would be nice not to be left again.  Suzy!

This discussion has been closed.