Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

umm does big farm support gmail?

hi is there an issue betwen big farm and gmail?
cuz i trying to make gmail acc but not getting welcome gift tryed for 2 day

Comments

• What gift? You get a welcome gift from Big Farm only at the beginning of the game, not for opening an email account?? You had an email when you began Big Farm didn't you? To get gift, It is in the lower left of your farm to click on and goes to the email you signed up with and thats it. Sorry if I misunderstand your post...
  • there you have to enter your email to activate it and get a gift but im not getting a mail check both spam and inbox
    if i dont get that email i cant enter forum too on that account
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 09.07.2018
    there you have to enter your email to activate it and get a gift but im not getting a mail check both spam and inbox
    if i dont get that email i cant enter forum too on that account
    @harvestmoonn (INT1) There are no problems with gmail as far as I know, it is quite a commonly used mail provider, maybe there is a glitch with the system, can you send me a PM with the name of the account & I will see what I can find out for you.
  • @harvestmoonn (INT1) There was indeed a problem with the system - It should be ok after the hotfix, try again then. :)
  • ok thank you wascallywabbit
    sore for late was away

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file