Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• Over 1M disappeared in general green dollars, with no way on farms where I am in the game...
  • Over 1M disappeared in general green dollars, with no way on farms where I am in the game...
    @sunnyncool (US1) If you have reloaded your game & the cash did not reappear, you will need to Contact Support - If you tell them the time period during which it disappeared, they will be able to tell you where it went & if it was some sort of error, they can replace it for you. :)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 18.02.2018
    Well, I just cleared my browser cache and my flash cache and reloaded the game and as the image below states the 189,000,000 prize of 2 gold chests have been won... but alas are nowhere to be seen!

I wasted time/effort and gold to complete an event that's bugged...

EDIT: I think I might of just got them a few hours later when I harvested goldfish from Oleg

EDIT #2: It's the last hour of the event and I cannot add my bait to my tacklebox as its an invalid object to fish anymore goldfish

Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • Yabbadoo (AU1)Yabbadoo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    100,000 gold missing when I logged in this morning, cleared cache, logged in to a different browser still missing. I am certain I have not spent this gold. Where did it go?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    100,000 gold missing when I logged in this morning, cleared cache, logged in to a different browser still missing. I am certain I have not spent this gold. Where did it go?
    @Yabbadoo (AU1)   If you're missing gold and are sure you didn't spend it by misclicking, your only option is to e-mail Support and give them as much detail as you can of your loss (Date, Time, etc.). They can check their records and let you know what happened to your gold. Here's a link to Support......

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en
  • Yabbadoo (AU1)Yabbadoo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    @Yabbadoo (AU1)   If you're missing gold and are sure you didn't spend it by misclicking, your only option is to e-mail Support and give them as much detail as you can of your loss (Date, Time, etc.). They can check their records and let you know what happened to your gold. Here's a link to Support......

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en
    Thank you farmerjohn 22 (US1) I have contacted support. Hopefully they will sought this out.
  • walter15 (US1)walter15 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    DID NOT RECEIVE CHAMPIONSHIP DECOR AFTER PURCHASING, A BUNNY GARDEN AND WHITE HOUSE DECOR, CLEARED CACHE BUT STILL CAN'T FIND DECOR.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    No need to shout, these are appearances or "skins" that can be applied to your garden and big house.
    Click on the garden (when not in use) or house, there will be a paintbucket on the ring-menu, click this and a window will open where you can select the appearance you want.
    Be carefull to select the one you've purchased, there are also appearances shown which will cost gold.
  • Fortay (US1)Fortay (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 07.04.2018
    Nvm
    Post edited by Fortay (US1) on
  • tkayd (US1)tkayd (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    The island event just ended last night and the truck to buy fruit is already gone!  What's up with that?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Oh yeah, lost 3,000 gold the other day.  Gold I have worked hard to get using GML's to mine for.  I now have 34 gold in my account.  I am so sick and tired of losing gold to this game.  Poof Gone!  with no idea where or how.  I didn't buy anything and I had zero accidental clicking.
    Spent 2000 gold to harvest 4000 gold via gold mine, only 2000 gold god receive.
    Spent 2000 gold at gold mine to harvest 4000 gold , only receive 2000 gold in return.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Spent 2000 gold at gold mine to harvest 4000 gold , only receive 2000 gold in return.
    Each Gold Mining License cost 2000 Gold to start in a level 2 mine or better. Once harvested you get 4000 Gold. 2000 more Gold than you had ;)
     If you happen to be lucky enough to buy 1 or more from Omar of the "Big Farm Deals", then you would only make 500 Gold. Not as much but still away to make more Gold :)
    Spent 2000 gold to harvest 4000 gold via gold mine, only 2000 gold god receive.
    I believe you have already posted about this   https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3886252/#Comment_3886252
    candy farm castle disappeared . every time an event is played something comes up missing.to many bugs in this game that allows you not to win in competitions, why play?????
  • fastpat (US1)fastpat (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    When spinning the wheel of fortune, you get an extra coin, but the coin doesnt appear!  Cleared cache, now what?  please return tokens. 
  • ray1947 (US1)ray1947 (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    where do i go if i lost over 119million farm dollers
  • ray1947 (US1)ray1947 (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    where do i go if i lost over 119million farm dollers
    that was fast bought land by trying to harvest milk nice a n l ggs
    When spinning the wheel of fortune, you get an extra coin, but the coin doesnt appear!  Cleared cache, now what?  please return tokens. 
    They will only appear if you win them during the spins and collect them once you close it ;)
    In the last FHWE that ended today, I was in the top 50 and I reached the 49/50 Hard Work Rewards.  So I got the GML, the Level 4 Skipjack, and there was supposed to be a skin of some type.  I saw it on my screen like it was delivered, but I can't find any skins available except for ones the game wants me to buy.  There is not a skin on any of my animal buildings, fields or anywhere in my game that I won and available at no charge to me.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I have already had to log out and in, clear cache, cookies, etc. because of the game issues we had earlier so I know it is not that.  What was the skin we were getting?
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 09.07.2018
    In the last FHWE that ended today, I was in the top 50 and I reached the 49/50 Hard Work Rewards.  So I got the GML, the Level 4 Skipjack, and there was supposed to be a skin of some type.  I saw it on my screen like it was delivered, but I can't find any skins available except for ones the game wants me to buy.  There is not a skin on any of my animal buildings, fields or anywhere in my game that I won and available at no charge to me.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I have already had to log out and in, clear cache, cookies, etc. because of the game issues we had earlier so I know it is not that.  What was the skin we were getting?
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)  Where in the top 50 did you finish?.... I was 7th & 6-50 just gets a boat.
    Here is a list from http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/FHWE.htm  I don`t know how complete it is, cos I am sure there was a fishing XP booster for 1-50, but there is a windmill skin for rank 1

@RunsWivScissors (GB1)  I was I believe rank 12 or 14, but the list you show is not the correct list from yesterdays game, and we had to get 50 hardwork rewards and I got 49/50.  In the top 50 there were a few things we got, including a level 4 skipjack which I got, a GML, which I got, and I think a couple of things.  I got it all except that skin, but I don't remember where it was supposed to go, and cannot find it anywhere in my storage.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Suzy,  check for skins using the production wheel on the buildings. Hovering over the upgrade icon should bring up the other options. Click the purple paint can to see available skins.
    Suzy,  check for skins using the production wheel on the buildings. Hovering over the upgrade icon should bring up the other options. Click the purple paint can to see available skins.
    Hi Rob, yes I have done that everywhere and it is nowhere to be found on all buildings, animals, and fields, etc.  I've looked everywhere, including storage.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    The skin was a rustic cowshed, you might not see that as it's easily bought with farmdollars?
    edited 09.07.2018
    The skin was a rustic cowshed, you might not see that as it's easily bought with farmdollars?
    It wants me to pay $1,600,000.00 farm dollars for that.  There is not a free one in my paint for a rustic cowshed.
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Yesterday I did  not have enough gold coin for waving cat so I bought it with gold!!You took my gold but I got no waving cat??
    Yesterday I did  not have enough gold coin for waving cat so I bought it with gold!!You took my gold but I got no waving cat??
    Check you inventory under "Drop Box" 
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Still waiting for my waving cat or gold???
This discussion has been closed.