Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New 4th Farm - Volcanic Island! - CANCELLED

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I don't know why you keep pushing the new farm, we have enough problems with this game that need to be fixed before they introduce another farm.  I understand you are getting bored with the game, but let's have one that operates as well as possible before we have even more issues with a new farm.
    I understand that some people in this game are having problems with it, But I am not one of them thank goodness, I think that most of the problems are from the Co-Op part of the game, which I am not part of, I have not seen a lot of the problems that others are claiming to have which I am grateful for, so Excuse Me for wanting to start working on My Next Farm, so I can add My extra Decorations to it, I am sorry that some people are having problems, but please do not tell Me that I can not want My next farm cause your having problems with the game. thank you, Happy Farming , :)
    It's not all about you or any one player/farmer/person it's over all
    Keep on Farming!!
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I don't know why you keep pushing the new farm, we have enough problems with this game that need to be fixed before they introduce another farm.  I understand you are getting bored with the game, but let's have one that operates as well as possible before we have even more issues with a new farm.
    I understand that some people in this game are having problems with it, But I am not one of them thank goodness, I think that most of the problems are from the Co-Op part of the game, which I am not part of, I have not seen a lot of the problems that others are claiming to have which I am grateful for, so Excuse Me for wanting to start working on My Next Farm, so I can add My extra Decorations to it, I am sorry that some people are having problems, but please do not tell Me that I can not want My next farm cause your having problems with the game. thank you, Happy Farming , :)
    It's not all about you or any one player/farmer/person it's over all
    Keep on Farming!!
    Wow really? I did not claim that it is all bout Me or anyone else, just because I wish to know what is going on bout the New Farm? I got a right to want to find out what is going on, if you do not want to know what is going on bout it, then you do not have to know, but I want to know bout it, thanks.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 03.07.2018
    I understand that some people in this game are having problems with it, But I am not one of them thank goodness, I think that most of the problems are from the Co-Op part of the game, which I am not part of, I have not seen a lot of the problems that others are claiming to have which I am grateful for, so Excuse Me for wanting to start working on My Next Farm, so I can add My extra Decorations to it, I am sorry that some people are having problems, but please do not tell Me that I can not want My next farm cause your having problems with the game. thank you for sharing, Happy Farming to you. :)
    P.S. I am not getting Bored with My game either, I just like to keep working on My farms and 1 more would be even better, thanks, :)
    Well make up your mind then, you have said multiple times you are bored with this game, I don't lie, so don't tell me I do.  Furthermore, all you do is come in here and complain constantly about not having enough to do.  So many people, including myself, have tried to help you with the fishing but you refuse to even try that one.  There are many of us "not in a coop" for that matter, which are having multiple problems with this game.  I have had problems since the day I started playing this game last summer, and have been quite vocal about it too.  I am not afraid to speak my mind, so chew on this thought please.  Stop coming in here and forcing the new farm on us, and on GGS.  Let's instead push them to fix this game, so that we can all enjoy it, and really be happy farmers.  Happy Farming to you too, and thanks for sharing your thoughts as well.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
    I understand that some people in this game are having problems with it, But I am not one of them thank goodness, I think that most of the problems are from the Co-Op part of the game, which I am not part of, I have not seen a lot of the problems that others are claiming to have which I am grateful for, so Excuse Me for wanting to start working on My Next Farm, so I can add My extra Decorations to it, I am sorry that some people are having problems, but please do not tell Me that I can not want My next farm cause your having problems with the game. thank you for sharing, Happy Farming to you. :)
    P.S. I am not getting Bored with My game either, I just like to keep working on My farms and 1 more would be even better, thanks, :)
    Well make up your mind then, you have said multiple times you are bored with this game, I don't lie, so don't tell me I do.  Furthermore, all you do is come in here and complain constantly about not having enough to do.  So many people, including myself, have tried to help you with the fishing but you refuse to even try that one.  There are many of us "not in a coop" for that matter, which are having multiple problems with this game.  I have had problems since the day I started playing this game last summer, and have been quite vocal about it too.  I am not afraid to speak my mind, so chew on this thought please.  Stop coming in here and forcing the new farm on us, and on GGS.  Let's instead push them to fix this game, so that we can all enjoy it, and really be happy farmers.  Happy Farming to you too, and thanks for sharing your thoughts as well.
    Really? I do not complain every time I come to the forums, so Chew on this thought as you say > you do not have to read My posts nor even comment on them, So please stop telling Me what to do, I am not here telling anyone else what to do as far as players go in their games, I am asking the ( Game Team ) themselves what is going on with the New Farm, it has nothing to do with you period, I have a right to want to find out bout the New Farm if I wish to, just because your having problems with the game does not mean that I can not ask what is going on with the game, and as far as you helping Me with Fishing you say? , I had said before that I gave it up, therefore I did not ask you personally for anything, so for you to act like I did is just not true, again do not like My posts, then please refrain from reading them and commenting on them SuzyQ22, thank you.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Really? I do not complain every time I come to the forums, so Chew on this thought as you say > you do not have to read My posts nor even comment on them, So please stop telling Me what to do, I am not here telling anyone else what to do as far as players go in their games, I am asking the ( Game Team ) themselves what is going on with the New Farm, it has nothing to do with you period, I have a right to want to find out bout the New Farm if I wish to, just because your having problems with the game does not mean that I can not ask what is going on with the game, and as far as you helping Me with Fishing you say? , I had said before that I gave it up, therefore I did not ask you personally for anything, so for you to act like I did is just not true, again do not like My posts, then please refrain from reading them and commenting on them SuzyQ22, thank you.
    You complain so much it's like a broken record.  By the way, you respond to everyone that posts anything toward you, and especially if you don't like it, even when we are trying to help you.  No problem, you aren't worth the time or effort anymore since you can't seem to grasp that others are just trying to help you and most really don't care about that stupid new farm you keep yearning so much for.  It isn't coming for a long time, so get over it.  You are now blocked, I won't see anymore of your whining, it isn't good for my eyes.  Suzy signing out.
    edited 04.07.2018
    You complain so much it's like a broken record.  By the way, you respond to everyone that posts anything toward you, and especially if you don't like it, even when we are trying to help you.  No problem, you aren't worth the time or effort anymore since you can't seem to grasp that others are just trying to help you and most really don't care about that stupid new farm you keep yearning so much for.  It isn't coming for a long time, so get over it.  You are now blocked, I won't see anymore of your whining, it isn't good for my eyes.  Suzy signing out.
    Ditto, thank you, your on My ignore for sure, so np.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    OMG  Blue Denim you actually posted to a player that has you blocked? LMFAO
    Just to get the last word in.  That's a Master Troll move right there, my compliments.
    edited 04.07.2018
    OMG  Blue Denim you actually posted to a player that has you blocked? LMFAO
    Just to get the last word in.  That's a Master Troll move right there, my compliments.
    I am far from being a troll, I only said that this person is now on My ignore list, BUT this person keeps commenting on My posts, so I doubt that I am on their ignore or blocked or whatever, But that person is on mine, so I do not know why He or She insists on commenting on My Posts after the fact, all I see is the name so Why would that person keep commenting on MY posts when they now know they are on My ignore ? , if only to Harass Me maybe? , so you can stop assuming things especially that do not concern you, so now you can go with your friend and bully someone else, cause I do not put up with bullies, thank you, rest assured you are now on My ignore list as well so there won't be any more problems , take care.
    P.S. In fact if I did not know any better which I do, I would have to assume that because some do not like that I ask bout the New Farm, that they are starting trouble with Me so the Game Team will close My post, That is what I am guessing all this is about, but I have a right to ask bout the New Farm, in My opinion.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Where is the Volcano Farm? It is now summer, suppose to be released this summer yet somehow it has been swept under the carpet or neatly tossed into a closet somewhere. I no longer hear about the volcano farm. At one time, it was the talk of the site, it even had a good chunk of the live feed from headquarters. We need something new. You need a new source of gold. Those that cannot wait to build the farm will buy their way through, and those of us that find joy in playing the game using skill and patience will plod along and build. Finding new adventures along the way. Can we please have information on the possible release? What is to be expected, and what we need to work on in the meantime. I took it from the video from headquarters the Adventurer's Boat will be of use in delivering good and building supplies. Give us something we can work towards that will benefit the volcano farm.
    edited 05.07.2018
    Cli (AU1) said:
    The Volcanic Farm may be broken.  If this is the case, I don't want it.  I wonder whatever happened to the test server?  We used to test new stuff so that the Team could work on the "bugs" that we would find testing the new stuff.
    I have no clue what is going on with the test server, I just hope that if the Volcano Farm is broken that they fix it and get it here already, But ya I also want them to make sure to test it first, I am just tired of the long wait is all, especially for something that was suppose to show up in the beginning of the year, not the middle or end of it, :)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    GGS seem to be concentrating on their other games and the mobile farm had a big update. I have been hanging in there for volcanic island, trying to get a few million , not spent it on expanding 3 current farms, I think that if or when it does arrive it will be very costly virtul money, GGS will be wanting us to use gold to get things moving
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Blue Denim (US1) i think i would rather go out and live my life than play a game for long hours of the day, i used to play this game a lot until it turned out to be just a pay to win game. 
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    edited 07.07.2018
    I think we may be looking for the new farm a little too early. According to the video the beta test was scheduled for Feb. of this year. I never heard if it actually did or not. If it did it is probably back with the devs for fixes. Which would still put it somewhere in the fall of this year for release. And that's a best case scenario.
    Very cool that it will have some kind of cooperative aspect to it. I love the idea of using the jetty for more than repairs and goodies. The co-op village has tons of untapped potential. Can't wait.
    Post edited by RobAnybody (US1) on
    edited 06.07.2018
    Blue Denim (US1) i think i would rather go out and live my life than play a game for long hours of the day, i used to play this game a lot until it turned out to be just a pay to win game. 
    I do both, I live My life and play My computer games, as well as take care of My 2 fur Babies, I keep Myself busy, I do not pay any money for this game what so ever and have no plans on doing so,  especially since I am on a budget, I am glad you go out and enjoy yourself, have fun and take care, :)
    GGS seem to be concentrating on their other games and the mobile farm had a big update. I have been hanging in there for volcanic island, trying to get a few million , not spent it on expanding 3 current farms, I think that if or when it does arrive it will be very costly virtul money, GGS will be wanting us to use gold to get things moving
    I am trying to save up within the game as well, but I won't be using gold for the New farm, cause I hardly have any, no matter how much they want Me to, it just is not doable for Me, I can not wait though to see My extra items on that farm, that will be awesome I think, :)
  • GGS is likely getting the HTML5 fixed from the testing done on it; and there is a different team that works on each game they run, so the Mobile game has its own team as does Big Farm. I see HTML5 being a main project at the moment so as not to rewrite the new farm later.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Didn't you see in the movie, the Volcanic island blew up and took the dinosaurs with it...!
    GGS is likely getting the HTML5 fixed from the testing done on it; and there is a different team that works on each game they run, so the Mobile game has its own team as does Big Farm. I see HTML5 being a main project at the moment so as not to rewrite the new farm later.
    you are probably right bout that, like I said before I am just getting tired of the long wait , plus the fact that they do not tell anyone what is going on with the New Farm, I am excited however bout adding My extra Decorations to the New Farm, as I got plenty of those, :)
    Didn't you see in the movie, the Volcanic island blew up and took the dinosaurs with it...!

Nope I can not say that I did, I am waiting for The Incredibles 2 to come out on DVD, :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    PicklePaws said: 16.03.2018
    We don't have that info yet, once we do we will let everyone know :).
    edited 07.07.2018
    PicklePaws said: 16.03.2018
    We don't have that info yet, once we do we will let everyone know :).
    I am talking bout news from now not from the beginning of the year when it was suppose to come out, but thank you just the same, LoL, gotta Luv Mr Bean, :)
  • We checked the latest status on the 4th farm & don`t worry, it is still coming. There have been a few things this year, which were not planned for, that have taken up valuable team time, but as of now, it is still scheduled for this year, so lets just hope nothing else unexpected happens.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    We checked the latest status on the 4th farm & don`t worry, it is still coming. There have been a few things this year, which were not planned for, that have taken up valuable team time, but as of now, it is still scheduled for this year, so lets just hope nothing else unexpected happens.
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit  <3
  • Yes, Thank You! @WascallyWabbit :)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

Hi, CuddlyFoxes

Thank you for the update on all the upcoming features and the info about the Volcano Farm coming around the beginning of 2018. 
    can u tell me where is the update of the volcano farm?

Hey @prabu jayaraj (IN1) The update for the volcanic farm is in early 2018. Once we get closer to the update we will post patchnotes with the details. As I mentioned above, players will be able to test this feature on the test server before it goes onto the live servers.  :)

It is about halfway into year 2018, still no test server or news about it.  

edited 08.07.2018
    We checked the latest status on the 4th farm & don`t worry, it is still coming. There have been a few things this year, which were not planned for, that have taken up valuable team time, but as of now, it is still scheduled for this year, so lets just hope nothing else unexpected happens.
    Mind telling Me why MY Post got a different Name on it that I did not put? , and How much longer do we Have to wait for this New Farm to show up in the Test Server & the game, as it is middle of the year already ? , all I am seeing is this happened and that happened, nothing really bout the New Farm coming, or that it is even being worked on even, I do hope they are working on it and not just putting it on the back burner to Have Me or Others wait for nothing, that is how I am feeling bout this whole New Farm thing right now, and I know I am not the only one who wants this New Farm to show up already , :)
  • We checked the latest status on the 4th farm & don`t worry, it is still coming. There have been a few things this year, which were not planned for, that have taken up valuable team time, but as of now, it is still scheduled for this year, so lets just hope nothing else unexpected happens.
    Mind telling Me why MY Post got a different Name on it that I did not put? , and How much longer do we Have to wait for this New Farm to show up in the Test Server & the game, as it is middle of the year already ? , all I am seeing is this happened and that happened, nothing really bout the New Farm coming, or that it is even being worked on even, I do hope they are working on it and not just putting it on the back burner to Have Me or Others wait for nothing, that is how I am feeling bout this whole New Farm thing right now, and I know I am not the only one who wants this New Farm to show up already , :)
    Good grief, get off the Volcano Farm horse, it isn't coming next week, next month, possibly not even this year. Give it a rest
    edited 11.07.2018
    Good grief, get off the Volcano Farm horse, it isn't coming next week, next month, possibly not even this year. Give it a rest
    WascallyWabbit claims that it is still coming this year, and who are you to tell Me what I can talk bout or not? I do not tell anyone Else what they can talk bout in the Forums , Like I said before you do not have to read My posts nor even comment on them, so you can stop telling Me what to do in the Forums,  cause I  can talk bout the New Farm if I want to, so you and the ( Non New Farm People) are the ones who can Give it a rest as you say, just because none of you want to know what is going on with the New Farm, does not mean that some of Us can not find out bout it, so for that I gave you a LOL, have a good day.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 11.07.2018
    Sure, it's fine to want to know about the new farm. But the mods already have said it will not be released any time soon, and they will let us know as soon as they themselves know something. If you've ever worked on a long-term project, finish-by dates often aren't known and move according to how things progress.. Better for them to say they don't know, yet, than to just throw a date out there to shut everybody up and then have everyone angry when it doesn't happen. Deadlines move constantly.

When and if they know something definite, they will tell us. They have said so repeatedly. Not really sure what's not to understand.

There is a very, very, very fine line between making an inquiry and being that annoying kid in the car during a road trip, "Are we there, yet? Are we there, yet? Are we there, yet?" 
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    edited 11.07.2018
    Sure, it's fine to want to know about the new farm. But the mods already have said it will not be released any time soon, and they will let us know as soon as they themselves know something. If you've ever worked on a long-term project, finish-by dates often aren't known and move according to how things progress.. Better for them to say they don't know, yet, than to just throw a date out there to shut everybody up and then have everyone angry when it doesn't happen. Deadlines move constantly.

When and if they know something definite, they will tell us. They have said so repeatedly. Not really sure what's not to understand.

There is a very, very, very fine line between making an inquiry and being that annoying kid in the car during a road trip, "Are we there, yet? Are we there, yet? Are we there, yet?" 
    I understand bout deadlines and such, but for someone to Tell Me what I can and can not talk bout in the Forums is a totally different story, I am Not breaking any rules what so ever, like I said before I only see that this happened and that happened, they really are not saying much bout the New Farm itself, they claim that it is still coming out this year, which is a good thing, I just want to know if it indeed is being worked on , or just put on the back burner, what is so hard bout answering that for the ( Game Team ) ? , I am not asking anyone Else in the Forums only the Game People themselves bout the New Farm, so for others to be nasty cause I do ask is there problem not mine, Unless the Game People who actually work for the company Tells Me that I am not allowed to ask bout the New Farm itself, I will keep asking once in awhile, to try and find out what is going on with it, Sorry that the Non New Farm People have a problem with that, I will try to space them out more often, But I will ask again in the future for those of Us who do want to find out , I will wait 2 months instead of every month I think that is fair , have a good day.
This discussion has been closed.