Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

which rank co op get apple tree reward from CC?

hello
im need to know in what grade i can win coop apple tree as reward?
please help thank you need that thing for silo event

Comments

• IIRC,The Co Op fruit trees are usually in the top team of Gold group, may be in others by now, you'd have to look in the CC groups at top prizes.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 07.07.2018
    Oh, APPLE Cooperative Tree. *Sigh*.. Sorry, thought you were referring to the Special Co-Op Tree. That's what I get for just waking up and logging into the forums BEFORE coffee.

*Feel free to delete*
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    rank 1 in the gold league gets to chose an apple or cherry cooperative tree
  • umm so its for winner of fortune wheel top 5 rank only ...
    no good reward for thos doing challenge not just pocket warrior?
    whats easy way to get apple tree?
  • To get the co op apple tree you'd have to be #1 winner in the Gold league, that teams members get the tree, or the cherry tree. If won in wheel of fortune, likely take spending gold to keep at the top. Neither is that easy... takes gold and long hours of playing likely.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    whats easy way to get [coop] apple tree?
    Easiest way, though it takes a long time... save up cc coins and buy it from the trader. B)
    It takes me 2 ccc seasons to get a candy cowshed (for me it's impossible to get them via temp candyfarm), and i got three now :)

• White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 08.07.2018
    Thanks @Michiru (GB1) (GB1) I forgot about that one..
  • thank you but i have only 600 token of thos its gona take forever to get apple tree there
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Yo harvestmoonn if u wanna play and upgrade ur farm come me and my team will help u to upgrade ur farm  like u dreamed about
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 10.07.2018
    errr.. Dodgy much? @harvestmoonn (INT1) be careful, sounds like Xcution wants to have your password and play your farm, I advice you to think carefully and maybe not do that.... no guarantee they'll treat your farm right and give it back to you after changing it.

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • hehe @Michiru (GB1) no its actualy was co op invite but its not easy to leave team bihind for me but that was invite to free apple tree hehe hard decision now
  • I have two coop apple orchards, I have never been in a #1 coop, I will probably never get enough tokens to buy one but they were found in my inventory so I placed them.  No idea where they came from.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    They gave them as compensation for a broken event. I think the Christmas event if I recall. And the compensation failed too, so some ended up getting 2 coop apples.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 10.07.2018
    If you take the island farm as an example, the tropical cowshed can be earned as a hard work reward and the tropical pigsty can be earned as a ranking reward. Perhaps they can change it so the cooperative apple orchard can be collected as a hard work reward and the cooperative cherry remains as a ranking prize, so every cooperative can have a chance to collect the cooperative apple orchard. At the moment it is just a ranking prize for a few higher ranked cooperatives, but with this change it would mean that everyone can collect it with enough hard work.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) yes but cowshed is reward for 65 mil that kinda imposible to get without gold or ignoring other farms completly during that month and pig is reward for rank 1-5 only and who care about it if there wasent an event like this week event quest i never bother even makes them chicken are way better than pig or donkeys

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file