Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 14th - Do you feel the Football Fever? - Discussion

Comments

• ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 03.07.2018
    @~~Mona~~ (INT1)  There appears to be several people on each server that are still waiting, the team are working on it right now.

We have added all 4 of you to the list & will let you know as soon as hear anything.

@SuzyQ22 (US1)  The results that were sent out too early, to those people who were online, came at approx 10:35pm CEST on Sunday.
    Thank you Wabbit, I hope that it will work and I will not be punished for being logged in to the game during the match.
    I hope that all players will receive points that belong to them.
  • JANZI (HU1)JANZI (HU1) HU1 Posts: 687
    edited 03.07.2018
    Sajnálom, de a horvátországi / dán mérkőzésen elkövetett büntetésből származó pontok még mindig hiányzik a mai gyorsjavítás után.HU1 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Sajnálom, de a horvátországi / dán mérkőzésen elkövetett büntetésből származó pontok még mindig hiányzik a mai gyorsjavítás után.HU1 
    I'm sorry, but the duplication of the Croatia/Danish match points from committed are still missing today after this hotfix

Have you tried the usual of logging out clear your browser history then log back in? If not try that
    Volna Ön próbált fakitermelés ki egyértelmű a böngésző előzmények, majd jelentkezzen vissza a szokásos?Ha nem próbálja meg, hogy
  • I thought this "hotfix" was to take care of everyone, was presuming my mistake? I have yet to receive credit for Croatia-Denmark penalty kicks.
  • Dear Moderators,

Today there was a hotfix but I did not receive the missing trophies and balls for penalties of Denmark/Croatia match.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I also have not received the payout for the Croatia/Denmark penalties
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @JANZI (HU1)
    @2015Rapture (US1)
    @sziszka8612 (HU1)
    @jenni 1(AU1)
    and others

We are passing on the names of everyone reporting here that they have still not received trophies and balls for the Denmark/Croatia match after today's hotfix. 
    Thank you for letting us know.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    @~~Mona~~ (INT1)  There appears to be several people on each server that are still waiting, the team are working on it right now.

We have added all 4 of you to the list & will let you know as soon as hear anything.

@SuzyQ22 (US1)  The results that were sent out too early, to those people who were online, came at approx 10:35pm CEST on Sunday.
    I don't think I received those points then @wascally, I did receive the hotfix correction today when I logged in a few minutes ago.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I am not 100% sure but I don't think i have been credited yet for the Denmark/Croatia match either.
    I'm really confused, I got a popup today that said there was an error in the game, I was given the trophies and soccer balls.  Was this for the Croatia/Denmark game?  If so, what about the first issue we had because I don't believe I received those awards.
  • I am not 100% sure but I don't think i have been credited yet for the Denmark/Croatia match either.
    @MRG1 (US1) Did you get the pop-up since the hotfix? - Small one with blue bar across the top and some trophies & balls on it (not a match result one).

I'm really confused, I got a popup today that said there was an error in the game, I was given the trophies and soccer balls.  Was this for the Croatia/Denmark game?  If so, what about the first issue we had because I don't believe I received those awards.
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Yes that's the one for the missing penalty rewards for Croatia/Denmark. - Remind me again what was the 1st issue? lol  The only previous one I know of (apart from the display error one) was the very 1st game between Russia & Saudi Arabia where some people missed rewards, they were credited on the "Double Bubble" update, when the XP boosters were credited.
    I am not 100% sure but I don't think i have been credited yet for the Denmark/Croatia match either.
    @MRG1 (US1) Did you get the pop-up since the hotfix? - Small one with blue bar across the top and some trophies & balls on it (not a match result one).

@SuzyQ22 (US1) Yes that's the one for the missing penalty rewards for Croatia/Denmark. - Remind me again what was the 1st issue? lol  The only previous one I know of (apart from the display error one) was the very 1st game between Russia & Saudi Arabia where some people missed rewards, they were credited on the "Double Bubble" update, when the XP boosters were credited.
    Thanks Wascally, yes the very first one between Russia and Saudi Arabia, I don't believe I actually got those because my numbers did not go up when that was done.  There was also no popup for it.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    Thanks Wascally, yes the very first one between Russia and Saudi Arabia, I don't believe I actually got those because my numbers did not go up when that was done.  There was also no popup for it.
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) I don't think there was a pop-up for that one, at least I don't recall getting one, unlike this last one, where the exact amounts were traceable & credited, that was not possible with the 1st one & being the very 1st match the numbers were very much lower. The quote from the announcement was:

We will also return some of the points people did not gain from the first match (Russia vs Saudi Arabia), due to the nature of the issue we cannot give everyone the points and the amounts people get may be a bit lower than expected but this is because of the way the system is built and the data available
    SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) I don't think there was a pop-up for that one, at least I don't recall getting one, unlike this last one, where the exact amounts were traceable & credited, that was not possible with the 1st one & being the very 1st match the numbers were very much lower. The quote from the announcement was:

We will also return some of the points people did not gain from the first match (Russia vs Saudi Arabia), due to the nature of the issue we cannot give everyone the points and the amounts people get may be a bit lower than expected but this is because of the way the system is built and the data available
    Thanks Wascally, I guess I was one not to get any, lol. 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) I just checked & there was apparently a pop-up, so looks like I was also one that didn`t get any lol - Oh well, I think I had something like 5000 on Russia, so I lost 100K trophies & 490 footballs & looking at the rankings & rewards, that would make me 1 place higher than nowhere & 0 additional rewards, so I think I will survive hehe :)
    edited 04.07.2018
    SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) I just checked & there was apparently a pop-up, so looks like I was also one that didn`t get any lol - Oh well, I think I had something like 5000 on Russia, so I lost 100K trophies & 490 footballs & looking at the rankings & rewards, that would make me 1 place higher than nowhere & 0 additional rewards, so I think I will survive hehe :)
    Wow Wascally, I had over 25,000 on both of those teams so I must have lost quite a bit.  Oh well, it would probably only put me one rank higher and 1 reward more, lol.  Glad I am not alone, hehe.

Edit that, that loss would have moved me up 4 spots just for the trophies, I didn't count the footballs.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • I didn't get the popup either when I signed in last night, for the Denmark/Croatia hotfix. If that could be checked I'd appreciate it. I had whistles on both teams.  Thanks!
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I didn't got my rewards from England/Columbia match.
    Even no pop up or notification for that.
    I hope GGS will give them back to me soon. :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 04.07.2018
    @WascallyWabbit
    About the Croatia-Denmar thropies: I am not sure I got any, too. There was no pop up and my ranking stayed the same. Unfortunately I did not checked the number of thropies before the hot-fix, silly me, so I can not be 100% sure.

Maybe one comment on your comments about teams from this comunity that passed to the quorter-finals.
    Croatia and Serbia do not have its on servers or its own forums. And there are a lot of players from Croatia and Serbia on INT1 (couple of good coops as well), so I think we can count these two teams as teams from our comunity. So, please add Croatia to the list of  "our comunity" teams that passed to quorter-finals :)

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

No, I don't think I got that one.
  • @White _Doves (US1) @aaabbb1 (INT1) @MRG1 (US1) You have all been added to the list.  :)

Thanks aaabbb1 for reminding us about Croatia, that is actually excellent news, I updated the bulletin

@jitu7 (IN1) Are you sure that you did not just miss the pop-up? Because yours is the only report we have had (in all communities) of not getting one, so you will need to contact Support for that.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113

@jitu7 (IN1) Are you sure that you did not just miss the pop-up? Because yours is the only report we have had (in all communities) of not getting one, so you will need to contact Support for that.
    yes i am sure I didn't got any pop-up. Even i don't think that trophies directly added to my ranking.
    Okay I will try contact support ASAP when ever i am going to be free.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Brazil, how could you?

*Sniff*

/Waves bye-bye to 500,000+ whistles.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Brazil, how could you?

*Sniff*

ditto. :(
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 06.07.2018
    Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Brazil, how could you?

*Sniff*

Yeesss! :):):) (to be fair I hedged my bets)
    edited 07.07.2018
    I really just want to say @WascallyWabbit I should get those points for the first game.  I put 25,496 whistles on both of those teams and only added to Russia throughout the rest of their game playing.  So, those numbers on those two teams were the same for the first game they each played.  I don't know why GGS cannot go in and look at my game and credit me for those whistles put toward the teams.  I have alot of trophies and whistles unfairly taken from my game.  That is a lot of missed rewards, including the hard work ones.  But such is the way GGS works, they misstep and then tell us, "Oh well, can't help you"  So frustrating and truly unfair to all players they do this to.

I have to update the numbers on this just to bring it home.  I had the exact same amount of whistles on both teams and that was 25,496 with the game ending Russia 5 and Saudi Arabia 0. 

There was an award of
    4 trophies per 1 whistle which equals 509, 920  (25,496 x 4=101984  Multiplied by 5 for each score=509,920 trophies
    There was an award of 1 football per 51 whistles, which equals  (25496 divided by 51=499.921568627451, then multiplied by 5 for each score=2,499.607843137255  so, what is that basically 2,500 footballs?

These proper numbers would raise me by two in rank, but not raise my rewards to the next one.  I would however be that much closer to the next reward though.

I am not math wiz, and don't claim to be, I flunked algebra, lol.  But hey I am trying here so don't kick me while I am down please.

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I noticed that Belgium was greyed out after today's loss to France.  It's my understanding that they will play the loser from the England/Croatia match for 3rd place.  Are we not allowed to put any more coaching whistles on teams for this match?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I noticed that Belgium was greyed out after today's loss to France.  It's my understanding that they will play the loser from the England/Croatia match for 3rd place.  Are we not allowed to put any more coaching whistles on teams for this match?
    I was hoping we would, but it doesn't look like it. I think the system is set up to use whistles only on teams still in contention for the cup.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Belgium is now live on my server @shazamd (US1) @artful (US1)

Belgium is now live on my server @shazamd (US1) @artful (US1)

It isn't on mine  US (1)
This discussion has been closed.