Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"The Wedding Planner" - Flower Farm Event

Comments

• finally have had time to try WP and I'm stuck on invites, I doubt I'll even get to the crazy amount of pigeons.  Drops are too few for the quantity asked. 
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    From where I see, they have only balanced the event a little - I have been stuck same place as the last time I played it. To donations of muffins and 1930 invites (Started automatically at level 3) 
    Started collecting invites yesterday, and is 1/3 through - sure I wont do the donations, till I'm sure to get through this.
     - but I don't see any improvements, as expected- still lousy droprates 3-10  from greenhouse, between 7-10 on orchads and some more from the silo..

Why is it, you keep on rolling out events, without notifying what you have changed - this is close to zero improvement. I might be wrong, maybe the next level - collecting white doves will not be some crazy number....but I doubt that :)

Will let you know if I get that far (which I doubt, since I will not prior this, just observing )
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    i have attempted to complete this farcical event since it started and never managed. it is more Rigmarole than fun. the requirements are ridiculously high. consider almost 2000 vanilla required and you have 2 meadows. 6 hours till harvest and you get less than 200 per harvest. then there is the pasta basket 10 hours to harvest.
    this event like the "new" HWE is designed for failure unless you buy the "Oh So Great Specials" that GG wants you to "must have". buy the nonsense they peddle and you will succeed.

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I won't even make it through step 2.   I don't know who does the "balancing" here, but they are just a tad off.
    This is never happening.
    Oh well.  Not the only thing I ignore on this game.  

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Pasta Gift Basket?  Making them will cost me $3 million in lost Honeycream that I could have made.  Pretty much lost interest at that point.  Are the prizes good enough to justify doing it?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I won't even make it through step 2.   I don't know who does the "balancing" here, but they are just a tad off.
    This is never happening.

It's doable, but the amounts of vanilla they want for a little bit of feed and humus is outrageous, which is why I stop after the first task. (Don't get me started on the enormous numbers of pasta gift baskets they want.) LOL! :)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 26.04.2018
    This is never happening.

The vanilla took much longer for me.  Vanilla is the least used crop from the meadow.  I have to stock other crops.  I send Oleg on rental boats and it gives me 80 pearls every time on average.  It only takes 1-2 hours each boat trip.  
  • Does anybody finish this without using gold. I am a very active player with a well developed level 261 farm and i can only get to step 5.that is with full barns, so the donate is instant.
    I have been collecting invites for 48 hours, still only at 1588/1930 ... if lev 6 are collecting +4k  doves like last time, then I'll end up stuck there, as the other times I've tried (without gold)

So, I doubt its finishable without gold.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 26.04.2018
    Try to complete this event at level 2

Started from 3 days ago
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
  • You should try level 4:

Level 3 
    553/4830 ...tsk tsk
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    hi everyone. farm is at level 104 & finished task 3 at level 3 of Wedding Planner. had started task 4 & the clock ran down & that is as far as I got...sigh boohoo boohoo. may try it when it comes around again, but using a different strategy...hoping it will work... sigh I agree with all of you, this is by far the most difficult event to complete...I just weep when I see the numbers needed & the hours required to get anywhere. Farm level 104 Task1 donate: lavender-400, romantic bouquet-250, citrus-950; Task2: find black pearls-770, collect vanilla-1750; Task3 donate: pasta basket-1360, aloe vera gel-580; Task4 collect: almonds-2720, corn-8550;Task5: donate muffins-1100, find invitations-1930; Task6: find pigeons-4330...do not know how everyone else numbers compare with my level 3 Wedding Planner event, but from the sounds of it the numbers sound horrendous.  Hope GGS does make a change soonest so can enjoy another part of the game; lately there have been so few events that make game a pleasure to play. Do not know how much longer I will be playing the game.
  • SamiJ (US1)SamiJ (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one having an issue with the amounts on this stuff!

Not only the almost near impossible collections, but some of the donation amounts are too unrealistic and unfair. The Pasta Baskets for the Wedding Planner... and I hate getting to the Bluefish on the Food Truck!

Both are a waste of time and products!
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    is wedding event is now happening..I don't see it.. :(
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    is wedding event is now happening..I don't see it.. :(
    I don't see it on the calendar, maybe it's a just a comment on the thread that started it up again.

• Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    thank you  :)<3
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 06.07.2018
    Every time I try to do the Wedding Planner Quest , I get to the 2nd one on it for those Pearls and yes it takes forever to get them I agree, by the time I am done with that, I just give up on the rest and do not finish the wedding planner, so it just might need fixing, yup :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Its easy to get pearls. Just send your Oleg continuously for fishing for 1 hour with best boat.
    you will easily complete that.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Its easy to get pearls. Just send your Oleg continuously for fishing for 1 hour with best boat.
    you will easily complete that.
    Thank you for the info, much appreciated, My best boat though is the little inflatable looking boat, as I do not do to much fishing with My boats, I usually just send Oleg or do it myself,  thanks again, :smile:
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I never gone for fishing myself LOL.
    never ever. maybe in starting of the game I had gone but as far as I can remember I didn't gone for manual fishing from 1 year atleast.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    Hello, Is this limited to a certain farm level or is it open to everyone?
    TIA
  • There's limits. Don't be in a hurry to play it. I'm level 193 and have never finished the third level of that thing. I quit trying because even playing 16 or more hours a day it's not possible on my farm. My flower farm isn't that small either. It's just another bad thing in the game. I say the third level because it won't give me the option of any other level.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    Thank you Farmer Kissy, sounds like I am lucky to have just missed being able to take part in this.
    :):)

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 20.08.2018
    im done it once but this time im gave up cuz i notice it late and its open after you lvled enof to be able to makes all items for that event think its 60+ after all building unlocked for construction
    last part of that event is insane need alot event items takes more than 2 day to finish thats
    im was curios why ppl makes lab in all farm now think i got it why its most be for event items
    Post edited by harvestmoonn (INT1) on
  • Why do some players have this event and some don't?
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    This is a fail event... this event started with only 3 days to run for me and the drops are craptastic like usual.  At least this time round Oleg is giving me the black pearls, which he didn't the last time this event ran, even so I probably will finish step 2 this time and have 11.5 hours to do the next 4 steps to complete the event.

Epic fail really, this is an event for cashers only.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yep, I'll never in this lifetime be able to finish.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Because of the WWC I thought I would try it again, after months of ignoring the wedding planner. I am now collecting doves and I managed abour 800 yesterday. With another 4000 to go, it will be impossible to finish with only 2.5 day to go.
    And that is only level 3 , which I have never finished before , so I am stuck on this level. And that for a level 362 farm.
    Ridiculous.
  • Hi Kimmiecat,
    I'm not competing in Octoberfest but I'm harvesting 10 minute tomatoes in the fields on the Flower Farm. I'm getting 3  doves every ten minutes per field and my totals are growing.  You may be doing this already but if not give it a try.  At this rate I may finish the event for the first time.  Good luck.
Sign In to comment.