Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 28th - Double Bubble! - Discussion

2»

Comments

• My flowers are now messed up like the edge plants.
    @Farmer Kitty (US1) Please give more details. - Are you saying that humus does not work on your event flowers?
  • I no longer buy gold, farm is how I want it, have not expanded it with extra land that came a while back,  the main thing I used gold on, I got a BOGOF offer same time has 2x doubler was showing  does this mean I would have got  4 x gold
    this is the question I had.. I my self stopped buying gold when they screwed me out of the bogo.  long story but i was pissed and have not purchased since.  however I have asked numerous times for licence rewards and again deaf ears.  I have reduced my hours of play quite a bit because I am losing interest but am in a co op and was one of the very active members.  I dont see myself sticking with the game too awfully long so I am not going to be using the doubler.. I dont have the budget for it either anyways... 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I am in same position  My coop has 4 active players now , half full, rest red dots, I have mysteriously lost over 4K in gold, support say spent on this  + that I don't remember  doing the this + that.  This is why I won't even spend 1p on this game anymore ,  I saw the Frieda competition had started again, so I just shook my head 
  • I've lost gold because I clicked a bit too fast.  I played other games in the past where a popup comes up saying"do you really want to pay x amount of gold" and there is a little box that you can check off if you don't want the pop up to show up anymore.  Sure saved my but more than once and I didn't feel like I'd loose real life money this way.  

The current mode in this game really bites, plus the other unresolved issues makes me NOT spend any of my real life money on this game.  Even with the doubler.  Why spend when it can disappear without you even knowing it.  
    I have  130% bonus on my part. No intention of buying but went to payment shop, got belows announcement . I think  GGS may count the 130% bonus has a Prime deal
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 03.07.2018
    I have  130% bonus on my part. No intention of buying but went to payment shop, got belows announcement . I think  GGS may count the 130% bonus has a Prime deal
    I wonder, do you have one less "Bonus" at the top of the screen where your gold count is?
    Oh wait, I misunderstood.  So, you got that message just looking at the possible purchase?   Sounds about right to me.  I think it's just letting you know one is deducted from the account if you buy it, except during prime time it won't give it to you.  Please anyone know?  I am curious too.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I suspect you will not be able to use the doubler if there is any other gold offer on , but if GGS come up with the gold lock, it could be a useful reward . Until that happens, its irrelevant to me .
    I suspect you will not be able to use the doubler if there is any other gold offer on , but if GGS come up with the gold lock, it could be a useful reward . Until that happens, its irrelevant to me .
    Exactly my thoughts too!
    With the 2 for 1 offer no warning but had a brain fart and accidently used gold to water trees, no idea how much, guess no more than 25 but gold lock would have prevented that and I may have bought hold
    With the 2 for 1 offer no warning but had a brain fart and accidently used gold to water trees, no idea how much, guess no more than 25 but gold lock would have prevented that and I may have bought hold
    5 gold per tree in your coop, that is 5 gold per tree each time you water using gold.  A gold lock is surely needed for this game to prevent the accidental spending.
    My coop has maybe 5 active members, so thats why I thought maybe 25 gold lost, just went to right to water like it used to be
    My coop has maybe 5 active members, so thats why I thought maybe 25 gold lost, just went to right to water like it used to be
    Sounds about right to me, I don't know much about coop trees so please inform me.  If a player is inactive, does that mean their tree is also in limbo?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Sounds about right to me, I don't know much about coop trees so please inform me.  If a player is inactive, does that mean their tree is also in limbo?
    No, but if they've been gone for awhile then their tree is most likely full watered, and no further watering will be possible until they return and harvest it.  If that's the case, then those trees don't count the gold cost in the "Water all Trees" option.
    No, but if they've been gone for awhile then their tree is most likely full watered, and no further watering will be possible until they return and harvest it.  If that's the case, then those trees don't count the gold cost in the "Water all Trees" option.
    Thanks Southern, I learn more each day.  Suzy!
  • Ronnie64 (AU1)Ronnie64 (AU1) Posts: 17
    edited 14.07.2018
    I just clicked on the gold doubler to see how it all works but both times I tried, I got this:

So for me, it doesn't work? Anyone having this problem too???

I just clicked on the gold doubler to see how it all works but both times I tried, I got this:

I waited for someone to post who has actually tried using this gold doubler because I have not.  I would contact support and let them know what happened.  They can take a look and fix it for you.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958

Those kind of things happen if you use the stand-alone flash player to play the game.  
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I bought a BOGO Hot Deal...not a prime time deal. It didn't use my doubler and all I got was my purchase + BOGO gold. I contacted support but so far only got the auto response. It didn't show my doublers on the payment page. Hope this gets fixed.
  • Hi Guys,

We are still getting used to these items too & trying to work out what shows where, when they are valid - As far as we know, they do not work with other offers to give extra gold, but they do work with the hot deals, which give certain items when you buy specific amounts of gold 

@Lesley52 (GB1)  As far we know this image should be showing in your gold shop most of the time if you have a doubler & it is available to use (the number indicates how many you have):

If you get an offer that does not allow the doubler to be used, that image would change to something like this:

That one appeared when there was a 200% gold offer on the farm, with 9 mins 30 secs left to run.

Also if you have an offer like, "buy 10,000 gold and you get these items free", if you buy 5,000 gold and get another 5,000 from the doubler, you should also get the items in the offer.

@Ronnie64 (AU1)  Please can you tell me exactly where you clicked to get that message?

Mods,

Any news on when we'll be able to win these X2 doublers?

I used mine last night - couldn't resist - had a HOT DEAL pop up with a reward of 26 GMLs for buying 50,000 gold, so I used my doubler and bought 23,000 gold with the 10% Bonus for using Visa (Total - 50,600 gold), which got me the 26 GMLs..

So in effect I bought 52,000 + 50,600 = 102,600 gold for 20 bucks. (that's 19¢ per 1,000 gold, or 51 gold for a penny. A PENNY.  Best deal I've seen in a long time).

Good deal, but now I need to replace my X2 doubler. :) Any news on when we'll be able to win 'em?
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 01.09.2018
    Excellent tip! I'd overlooked the deal when it popped up (clicking away is second nature by now :))
    But I took a look and bought the 29,99 euro deal, same % bonusses, very good deal B)
    100000+ gold +52 GML's
    That's me done for another 6 months or so.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Southern (US1)

Unfortunately we do not have any details as yet regarding how or where or when these deals can be won.
    However, we will poke a CM for you on Monday and try to find out more  :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Southern (US1)

There is no solid answer at the moment regarding this issue.
    They are not presently available as rewards or in offers but this will likely change at some point, especially if there is an interest from players.
    So thank you for pointing this out :)
    RowdyRac said:
    @Southern (US1)

There is no solid answer at the moment regarding this issue.
    They are not presently available as rewards or in offers but this will likely change at some point, especially if there is an interest from players.
    So thank you for pointing this out :)
    @RowdyRac

Oh Well, at least I got to use it on a good deal. :)

Thanks for checking! :)

Sign In to comment.