Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship - WWC

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    WTA__ ?  Good grief!
  • My game is now so slow that it's unpleasant (and yes I have cleared caches)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    oh silly silly me I thought Friedas commermissions where we all battle it out  (all except me ) to see who was the best or richest player  was a 1 off thing but just got announcement its back   :*
  • Hi Guys,

"Surprise!!" lol  ... Yeah we had no idea it was coming either, nor that Frida would be doing another commission. We have asked the CM about it & we will find out what happened tomorrow - Probably just someone forgot to mark it on the schedule, we were expecting one this month at some point, so no real harm done & we will add it to the calendar once it is confirmed.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Dear GoodGame Management Team:

I logged in to play last night and saw the wwc event had started without notice.
    I had intended to participate in a couple of missions and play for a few hours, but one look at yet another event just ticked me off.  I harvested everything, and logged off for the night.

Okay, yes: this event is non-invasive; you don't need to do anything extra to earn points, but really?  Here's the thing: we ask for less because you keep giving us too much, then you give us even more to do. The servers can't take the extra load, the game has slowed down to a crawl and I get booted out at least every hour or two.

I realize you are trying to gain revenue by getting people to buy gold, but this isn't likely to help much at this point. Your customer relations needs an overhaul before you'll see any real increase in gold sales. I know there are still players here that happily pay real money to play this game, and I have nothing against them doing so; they are helping to fund this game. But you have yet to resolve the edge plant issue, and took 7 weeks to return stolen boosters. You churn out new events without fixing the bugs you introduced from previous new events. Adding more events to an already overloaded game feels like a sneaky way to try to placate us so we forget that you have yet to fix everything that you've broken.

You treat your customer base as if we are here merely to increase your revenue regardless of the game's quality or the company's integrity. I hate to tell you that YOU are responsible for generating revenue, and the majority of your  customers will pay to play only if the product meets their expectations.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    When collecting from Fields the hard worker wheel covers where you are trying to collect from, you cannot see the items you are collecting this is on small fields.
    When you send Oleg fishing for experience when it is done it shows the xp and (gold fish) cod that you have, but you are not given the cod just the xp. This as done it about 6 times now.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    The cod should be the actual points for the fishing part of the WWC and yeah, I have the same problem with the covering of the small fields.  A real pain in the patuti.
    Has anyone noticed the rewards seem to be better for this version of the WWC?  I mean 20 rakes and 20 mystery boxes, etc?  Bigger allotments for seaweed hummus and feed.  I see a few much better rewards here.  Kudos to GGS for this, I hope they do the same in everything else.  Oh, and those mystery boxes weren't all full of junk rewards either. I got seaweed feed, seaweed hummus, rakes, brushes, duck feeds, all good in my book.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    This  WWCWOF was very lucky for me :*:*<3<3:)
    I got 1 GML and 500+ WWC from just 32 tokens.
    First time I got GML from WOF except winter WOF that gives a lot of GML :)
    In my opinion, we need not to buy those WWC coins from the sale as we can buy tokens from that much gold and spin it in WOF and can earn other great rewards from the WOF in a good amount and rewards like SW feed, SW humus, SW fertilizer, special seeds, GML and mystery boxes.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @uksharon (GB1)

The picture of the cod (gold fish) is just a visual representation of the points for the WWC that you earn when making a fish-related harvest and not an actual bonus fish :)

When you harvest produce on your other farms, you will see this:

The little house, hamburger and flower icon is also just a visual representation of the WWC points you earned by making the harvest.
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Hi everyone,

we didn't get the WWC coins yesterday on Hungarian server.

What happened?
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    We from international 1 did not get them too.
    I don't remember getting any either.  Right, I did not get any WWC coins.
  • Hi everyone,

we didn't get the WWC coins yesterday on Hungarian server.

What happened?
    The numbers guy was off sick yesterday, so they should come today, if he is back :)
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    edited 29.07.2018
    so (WWCcoin) payent for the whole world, all servers is up to 1(ONE) guy????????? no wonder there are so many things going wrong, when even on such big task you allocate single person and it all holds and falls on him.

[Derogatory comments removed | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    The numbers guy was off sick yesterday, so they should come today, if he is back :)
    Thanks. I wait.... but ....

I imagine what happens if this very important employee (numbers guy) is just walking on the street and a brick falls down to his head? :D
    As much as we dislike the way things go with GGS most of the time, I think we can give this guy a break for being ill you know.  I do know I would be in bed if I were ill.  I hope he is feeling better now.
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    i feel for him too, Suzy. but it is a bad practice of the company to put all that responsibility on single person. exactly because of this reason. if things CAN go wrong, they WILL.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Could anyone tell me when and how often the world championships are please
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Could anyone tell me when and how often the world championships are please
    Your guess is as good as anybody's. The last few were a few months apart, but I don't know for certain.  They show up when they show up, but if one is scheduled, it will be on WW's monthly event calendar.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    I think it's usually every other month.  The last one went ahead but there was no countdown clock to announce it's arrival.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I am expecting Octoberfest next, the candy farm is coming and it uses candy farm items .
  • level 91-250 is one group. Isn't it unfair? how can a level 91 player compete with level 250 player ?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     :D  How about Level 250 against 500 or 600 ? They are just brackets to try and group players together that are close in levels. It more depends on how much time and or gold one is willing to use on the game. 
  • the players above 250 have almost the same farm... I meant all the buildings and fields etc in max level and all...
    but what about level 91 and 250?? 
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    You're right @jomit (IN1)
    I definitely remember that the level brackets were different, level 150 - 250 was a seperate bracket!
    i know for sure because members of my coop with levels below 150 were not in the same bracket as me and now they are.

• that's what me too saying.. 
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 02.09.2018
    @jomit (IN1)  We were not told that anything had changed with the brackets & on @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) website it shows:

The page was last updated on August 26th, before the event started, so I assume that the brackets are the same as last time, unless Crazy had a psychic vision that they would be changing hehe - Maybe she will confirm if that was the case. :)
  • still isn't it unfair to group a lvl 91 player with lvl 250 player ?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    @jomit (IN1)  We were not told that anything had changed with the brackets & on @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) website it shows:

The page was last updated on August 26th, before the event started, so I assume that the brackets are the same as last time, unless Crazy had a psychic vision that they would be changing hehe - Maybe she will confirm if that was the case. :)
    I'm not sure how to take this post :(

Those player level brackets have not changed on that page, they were the levels we were given when the eent first started. If they did change I didn't catch that post and I apolajize for not getting those numbers updated.

The update that was done on that page August 26th was only to the layout of the page so it matched the other pages on my site as I posted on my Home page that I am updating all pages.
Sign In to comment.