Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Football Quiz! - QUIZ ANSWERS POSTED!

WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
edited 31.07.2018 in Contests & Awards

Hello guys!

You have some time between the World Cup games? Good! We got just the right activity for you! Help your community to reach a high score and get the chance to win great rewards.

The Current Quiz

[Contest over]

Updates

Check back here for regular updates on your community's progress, on the bar in the image above & for the new link each time you unlock the next Quiz.  [Contest over]

Our rewards

Each player who gained a point any stage in the event will have the chance to win one of 11 reward packages (consisting of each individual reward package which was unlocked by the community).

Football 1: 30 x Seaweed fertilizer, 5 x Seaweed humus

Football 2: 3000 x Gold, 40 x Seaweed feed, 6 x Gold flower seeds, 1 x Football Fever balloon

Football 3: 4000 x Gold, 1 x Free range cowshed

Goal: 6000 x Gold, 8 x Gold flower seeds, 1000 x Golden horseshoes, 4000 x Horseshoes

+ community members get the chance to win the physical rewards.

How does it work?

Football number one is automatically unlocked from the start and the goal is to unlock all stages up to the final stage, the goal.

At first you will receive the link to quiz number one (above under "The Current Quiz") which should be fairly easy to solve. All the questions are related to the Football World Cup and previous World Cups. Each successful quiz, by a player in your community, is worth 1 point. Once the community reaches 30 points in total, the next reward stage, football number 2, and the next quiz will be unlocked.

A new link for quiz number two will be posted (replacing the one above) which can be completed in order to reach the new required amount of points for football number three, which unlocks another bunch of cool rewards and the final quiz.

Now the final push! The last stage will be a more difficult quiz and require more points to unlock the rewards inside, even more in-game items and prizes. In addition, this reward stage includes the chance for 11 players worldwide to win one of 11 exclusive packages of physical items. These winners will be randomly selected from any community who has entered the final stage and any player who contributed a point to any stage throughout the event.

The progress bar will be updated repeatedly over the week.(above under "Updates")

Requirements

Each player can only take part in each quiz once. Multiple solving of the same quiz will not increase the progress bar and as usual multi accounts are not allowed! If you have different accounts on different servers please pick one to take part in the contest. Having multiple accounts on different servers is not forbidden, but we would like to have the same chances for everyone to win. Quizzes will be taken into account when 4 questions or more are answered correctly.

The contest will take place until July 15th at 18 p.m. 22nd at 23:59 CEST!

Have fun with our contest and we’re looking forward to your participation!

Your Big Farm Team 

UPDATED: 
JUNE 29TH
JULY 2ND
JULY 4TH
JULY 6TH
JULY10TH
JULY 11TH
JULY 13TH
JULY 16TH
JULY 18TH
JULY 20TH
JULY 23RD
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Will there be a record of achievements/Coop scores while the competition is running ? 
  • by "community" you mean co-op???  or this server???  something else?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    by "community" you mean co-op???  or this server???  something else?
    Based on the information requested in the Quiz (which server you're on), I'm assuming that 'community' = 'Server'.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 28.06.2018
    Prize 3 gives 4000 gold and an appearance, prize 2 gives 3000 gold and 6 goldflower seeds, 40 seaweed feed and a decoration.  Even if all seeds drop the smallest amount of gold, prize 2 earns 800 more gold.  Prize 2 makes 4800-10200 gold when goldflowers are planted, plus seaweed feed and a unique decoration with happiness.  Prize 4 gives only 4000 gold and an item with no functional value that is already given by a compensation.  Prize 3 is much less valuable than prize 2 because there is no goldflower seeds.  Dont get stuck on stage 3.  

Is this a raffle drawing for quiz takers?
    In the end, how many players will get the prize?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 12.07.2018
    @Kazzie (GB1) @momrulz (US1) @Southern (US1) @dchen1 (US1) It does appear complicated but its pretty simple really, honest lol

Basically it works like this....
    • Each forum Community, ours being the EN Community, has its own quiz links, so everyone clicking the link on this forum is entering  for this Community.
    • The 1st stage (from ball 1 to ball 2) needs 30 people to do the quiz & get at least 4 answer correct, then we move on to quiz 2, which will need a higher number of people to do it in order to reach ball 3.
    • At the end of the contest, everyone that did a quiz will be entered into a draw & 11 people will win - If we completed all the stages to the goal, they will win ALL the prizes for all 4 stages - So it doesn`t matter if stage 2 prize is better than stage 3, if we reach stage 3, the winners will get both (as well as stage 1).
    • In addition, 11 people will also be drawn from all of the entries from all the forum communities combined & they will receive the physical reward packages.
    So if you have already done quiz # 1, just check back to see the progress bar & when we reach ball 2, then there will be a new quiz for you to do.:)
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 28.06.2018
    After answering questions is it mandatory to signup account for participate in quis? Please tell :)
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    No.  I didn't
  • After answering questions is it mandatory to signup account for participate in quis? Please tell :)
    @shantam (IN1) When you fill in your name & server at the start of the quiz, that is your entry. :)
  • After answering questions is it mandatory to signup account for participate in quis? Please tell :)
    @shantam (IN1) When you fill in your name & server at the start of the quiz, that is your entry. :)
    Ok.... thanks... Wabbit :):)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Progress bar, what progress bar?
    Can anyone please point me to a progress bar.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 28.06.2018
    Progress bar, what progress bar?
    Can anyone please point me to a progress bar.
    I'm assuming it is the white streak connecting the footballs.  I am also assuming that it is not working. By now, I am sure that at least 7 people have responded to the quiz. That should put the EN community at least 25% of the way to football 2.
    edited 12.07.2018
    @aaabbb1 (INT1) @Lylu (INT1) Lylu is correct, it is the bar joining the balls, unfortunately its not dynamic, so what will happen is that several times a week (possibly Monday, Wednesday, Friday, though that is not set in stone) the CMs will tell us where we are & we will update the image on the contest post. From what I heard yesterday, we should be updating today & I wouldn't be surprised if we move on to Quiz # 2, as we all know that the EN Community rocks!! :)

• CONTEST UPDATED - SEE 1ST POST ON THIS THREAD

Great work everyone, stage 1 completed & a new quiz has been posted for stage 2
    We need 150 entries for this one, so a bit trickier.

Good luck all!!
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I eneded the quiz after that it ask me jo to Join that I didn't done 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I ignore that join as well.
    Oh thanks 
    edited 01.07.2018
    Yes that is fine, just do the quiz  - You would only need to join the website, at the end, if you wanted to set up your own quiz or survey.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    @WascallyWabbit, is that 150 signed up for each community, or a total of 150?  Suzy!
  • @WascallyWabbit, is that 150 signed up for each community, or a total of 150?  Suzy!
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) It is 150 for our Community (EN) which covers all 8 of the servers that post here. It is also 150 for other big active communities, but its lower for some of the small ones - some only needed 20 for stage 1 and haven`t got that yet.
  • How many entries left in 150. Waiting for quiz 3 :)
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    Still waiting  for quizz 3,  
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    What type of physical rewards?
    And are the questions same in quiz 1 and 2?
    I got same. Don't know why, maybe because I used different PC for both.

Keep going guys, we need more entries for Quiz 2 to reach football 3 !!
    Spread the word in your coops, you only need to get 4 correct answers for a valid entry.
    Lets see if we can move to Quiz 3 on Wednesday!

Good luck all!!

Keep going guys, we still need more entries for Quiz 2 to reach football 3
    but the total required for this stage has been reduced from 150 to 100,
    so we are much closer now!

Spread the word in your coops, you only need to get 4 correct answers for a valid entry.

Good luck all!!
    Where is the contest bar  :/ not seeing how much entries are done how much remianing
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Where is the contest bar  :/ not seeing how much entries are done how much remianing

That's the bar. It doesn't tell us how many entries have been submitted or how many are left to progress. That's Wabbit's job. :)  (or one of the other moderators, whomever gets to it first I imagine) :)

Still not quite there, we just need a few more entries to Quiz # 2 to reach football 3

Good luck all!!
    Let us know how much exactly

Still not quite there, we just need a few more entries to Quiz # 2 to reach football 3
    edited 12.07.2018

CONTEST UPDATED - SEE 1ST POST ON THIS THREAD

Great work everyone & we have 2 bits of good news for you!

We are so close to football 3  that we will almost certainly be posting Quiz # 3 tomorrow
    & the end date for the contest has been extended to the 22nd
    - so you will have 11 days to complete the last stage & score a GOAL!!

Check back tomorrow for the next quiz
    edited 12.07.2018

CONTEST UPDATED - SEE 1ST POST ON THIS THREAD

So here we go with Quiz # 3!!

We need 100 entries for a GOAL!!!!

Good luck all
This discussion has been closed.