Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Yes, it was supposed to start over 20 minutes ago, hopefully it will arrive very soon. It is very annoying to have a delayed start on these events since it is becoming difficult to tell whether the events will arrive on time or not.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I think this event is gone again for 84 hours not96 as the mods says
    What's most annoying thing is they won't even bother to let the players know about the time now its like every body is resting and the players are irratat themselves
  • Kirksa (US1)Kirksa (US1) Posts: 100
    edited 10.06.2018
    GGS! Please don't keep us on the starting line! Our corn is planted. Our stables are full. Its like you called a race and then stood us up. Communication is a wonderful thing - please let us know. 

PS. No one I ever dated got away with this unless some emergency had occurred. Are you in the hospital? Did your computer die? In the words of Elvis. TREAT US NICE!

"You know I'll be your slave
    If you ask me to
    But if you don't behave
    I'll walk right out on you
    If you want my love then take my advice
    Treat me nice" 

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/elvispresley/treatmenice.html

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Some events have been starting at 3am US server time .... so, if history repeats itself, we have 7 hours to go
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think this is exactly why they quit giving out start times they never told anyone it would start at midnight on the 10th though it has in the past there as there was nothing saying it would so just like i told my coop it could start at 5pm big farm time for us but it also could start at 7 or 8am bigfarm time for us or any were in between so i suggested not to plant the corn intill it started  if it did start then the worst you would be out a hour if you were not a gold buyer but you also would not have wasted the corn if it did not start intill they actually give out start dates i would not expect them to start at a curtain time
    It's really not that difficult to provide start times. Maybe it's a CYA situation in case something didn't start when it was supposed to.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    but it is difficult to give times what if they had told us midnight on the 10th but then right before they left the office someone changed the time then you have mad players because they "lied" about the start time or mabe they tried starting it at that time and something went wrong you see how many people get upset about the coop championship timer being off how upset do you think players would be if they gave start times and had to change it at the last min and no mods to tell us 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Short answer.......if they give us start times we will all be prepared and GGS don't want that. They want us all caught by surprise with nothing ready so that competitive players will panic and use a heap of gold in a short period of time to get back on track. There is nothing accidental about this, its not a glitch, its not a bug......this is deliberate!
    i think this is exactly why they quit giving out start times they never told anyone it would start at midnight on the 10th though it has in the past there as there was nothing saying it would so just like i told my coop it could start at 5pm big farm time for us but it also could start at 7 or 8am bigfarm time for us or any were in between so i suggested not to plant the corn intill it started  if it did start then the worst you would be out a hour if you were not a gold buyer but you also would not have wasted the corn if it did not start intill they actually give out start dates i would not expect them to start at a curtain time
    A well-run game provider wouldn't have an issue with this, except for the occasional hiccup. Other games have figured out how to do it. Germany is renown for keeping things running smoothly and on time, aren't they? LOL!
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    I don't what you're all complaining about, someone is laughing there head off in Dresden, they call it "schadenfreude"

I don't what you're all complaining about, someone is laughing there head off in Dresden, they call it "schadenfreude"

LOL!
    The event was supposed to arrive over 6 hours ago, is it still planned to come soon? It is not very fair for us to know what is going on, especially if the start time has been changed without being mentioned. And now players might miss the starting part of the event due to all the issues and feel bad that they could not help their cooperative in the event.
    I think the event starts in  4 hours from now like the fhwe start
  • They must first return 3 gold licenses to the prizes and remove all the garbage from the prizes and then they can start the event when they want, only after that it will make sense to play this event.
    U are not serious we got so much less gold now in any events u can day hardly they become greedy now and now we have hwe after the upcoming cc now let see how much trash that become now :p
    Here it is as predicted, 3 am US Server time -- the new normal? 
  • Here it is as predicted, 3 am US Server time -- the new normal? 
    It was 2 a.m on my time before that, so yes))
  • Short answer.......if they give us start times we will all be prepared and GGS don't want that. They want us all caught by surprise with nothing ready so that competitive players will panic and use a heap of gold in a short period of time to get back on track. There is nothing accidental about this, its not a glitch, its not a bug......this is deliberate!
    Not the capital problem that he is beginning later, but, that ends at the same time always, we lose much time so. The end can be timed??? Interesting!!! Its not a bug?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    ...and here we go again. Regular hard work event ends. Coop version starts right after.
  • uhg......
    We need a break!
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    We have known it since the last calendar was posted - this seem to be instead of another CC, so in that matter GGS listened to us...

• Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    edited 27.06.2018
    CHWE  Is NOT  working properly.  I have been watching SheliaNOVAGal for 30 minutes, as she has been working her farm so hard but,  her numbers has NOT changed.  This is nothin but stealing from her.  You owe her BIG Time. Come on GGS  Please cant you get someting right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Kennetha (US1) on
    Let me just say,  I cant be sure that Shelia should win this,  but still GGS, who knows how it would play out.  Its just a shame either way it goes. :/
    CHWE  is NOT working properly.  A member of The Brat Pack  her number has not moved even though she has worked her tail off.  Serious bug issue here.  You really need to check on this
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    @Kennetha (US1) the points stop when player logs out, and jumps back to correct ammount(as if they would be running continualy) when player logs back again. it is to save the memory of the servers(as for hardware servers, not servers by the country). when the time of the event finishes, all numbers jump to their correct values to calculate rewards.

CHWE  is NOT working properly.  A member of The Brat Pack  her number has not moved even though she has worked her tail off.  Serious bug issue here.  You really need to check on this
    Could it be that her silo is not currently running any items, meaning that she is not getting any points?
  • CHWE  is NOT working properly.  A member of The Brat Pack  her number has not moved even though she has worked her tail off.  Serious bug issue here.  You really need to check on this
    @Kennetha (US1) We would need more details & ideally screenshots to take to the techs, so they would know where to start looking. As Ninja suggests, is she sure what item, if any, is lined up on the silo & she hasn't accidentally harvested a different one, I have mixed some up before lol

If she can take some screenshots showing what the silo is asking for & that it doesn`t change when she harvests that item, that would be really helpful. Thanks.
  • My numbers have never added up. I get two different points per minute. The round clock will say something like 7 and I'll get 10 on the digital clock on the machine. Yes, that is without boosters. Bigger discrepancy if I use boosters.
  • CHWE  is NOT working properly.  A member of The Brat Pack  her number has not moved even though she has worked her tail off.  Serious bug issue here.  You really need to check on this
    @Kennetha (US1) We would need more details & ideally screenshots to take to the techs, so they would know where to start looking. As Ninja suggests, is she sure what item, if any, is lined up on the silo & she hasn't accidentally harvested a different one, I have mixed some up before lol

If she can take some screenshots showing what the silo is asking for & that it doesn`t change when she harvests that item, that would be really helpful

Maybe she forgot the start button.
  • Here's a screenshot for you.

Sign In to comment.