Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Travellers Available for Work or Donations of Pellets & Collectibles or Coops Looking for Travellers

Comments

• Hi
    we are funny fields coop and are looking for help with our next village challenge we have a tough coop to challenge and are not quite strong enough.
    We have several good daily players and just need a helping hand
    Happy Farming
    Carrianne
  • THE MIGHTY ONES have been through a major shake up with the lose of several top players for one reason or another.  And we are in need of some players that would like to pass through our CO OP, maybe stay a while and help us out.  Any help in the upcoming Challenge would be greatly appreciated
  • Tulipflo (GB1)Tulipflo (GB1) Posts: 6
    edited 11.10.2017
    Hi - We are currently looking for travelers, nomads. the gypsy in you, to live with us for a while. We have had an Alien invasion going by the red dots I see.  and would love to have an active team for the next Coop challenge.  We are the Happy Hens, we are 8th place on last Challenge in Bronze league - you could fill one of our 6 available places.  Just don't let the aliens know!!  until after challenge is completed.  Active team are a happy team and will award sparkles for team players, we also banter on chat so feel free to join in. (GB1)  we look forward to seeing you.  Helps also if you are Level 45 + but we are open to serious players. --  thanks for listening  :)  - Tulipflo
    Post edited by Tulipflo (GB1) on
  • Please any Travelers on the UK server we at Algarve Farm desperately need wheat for our Patty cake project. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
  • Howdy!

In keeping with the spirit of the season, we are opening our cooperative to any floaters, travelers, or small/single player coops that would like to take part in all the various holiday themed cooperative events, "no strings attached." 

Sunnyside Farms (US1) is a friendly, laid back, generally drama-free Top 15 cooperative.  We are in the Gold level of the COOPCHA, and routinely have finished in the top 10.  We have max research. 

Just put in an application to Sunnyside Farms (US1) and be sure to mention that you are interested in joining us for the holidays.  One of our lovely deputies will accept your application as soon as possible!

Any questions, just ask!

Greygal

• jo-47 (NL1)jo-47 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10

Coop Haashoeven zoekt nieuwe actieve leden. Interesse laat het ons even weten.

Jo-47
  • HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36

Limited time offer…2 for 1 Traveler package deal!

We are 2 Big Farm players that would like to do a little travelling & lend a helping hand to others in the game. What we are offering to do is join your co-op just before the start of a co-op event. We will play the event to help raise your co-op’s rank & earn hard worker rewards for everyone. While we are there, we can also assist with other tasks such as research & projects, village upgrade help, or offer advice to less experienced players. After the event ends we will return to our home base co-op.

What you get in this package deal is:

HappyEd1, level 267, Ranked # 231

NormaHelen, level 233. Ranked # 478

We plan to be available once a month to a co-op that is active & wants to grow. If your co-op is interested, just contact one of the user names listed above.

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    Hello everyone!

I am looking for a coop that needs help during coopcha (coop event).  Please understand I cannot go to a coop that is in Gold league but I will play like I'm in gold league.  I also must return to my coop after coopcha has ended.  I'm level 307 and very experienced in coopcha.  I prefer ingame email, but you can post here as well. thanks! 
  • SHELL THE NUTTY (GB1)SHELL THE NUTTY (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    edited 01.03.2018
    Hi I am a traveller looking to help out in any lvl coop I am currently lvl 163 and I am  on GB1 server message me if you need help    sgeee 
    Post edited by SHELL THE NUTTY (GB1) on
  • cammi1 (US1)cammi1 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    we r clearly chillin  ... a top 10 coop  , looking for travelers  or highly competitive players  , willing to run hard and play hard  .... the reward  would b a dazzling duck...  if interested in joining our fun and active coop  pm wellyworld  or UserRart1959 for more info or admittance to the coop ...  hope to c and meet  and greet any responders ... sincerely cammi1
  • tswabby (US1)tswabby (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    hello everyone. our coop is looking for active adult players. we have a freindly group with no drama.looking for players that enjoy the game and would like to be part of a great coop on the rise.also if theres any travelers that would love to help out on challenges please drop a line. thanks hopefully we will be chatting soon.
    thankyou all got coop
  • Looking for a traveller or 2 on GB server, for Tree Tops co-op...  in need of honey and milk dumps asap... any help out there?  Thanks
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Looking for a traveller or 2 on GB server, for Tree Tops co-op...  in need of honey and milk dumps asap... any help out there?  Thanks
    @Baby KO (GB1)    If you are looking for help for a village challenge, it will not help having a new player come into the co-op.  The player must enter before the challenge starts or it will not count.
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    Slowplay -small coop needing some help with wild flower and fertilizer project. Only 2 of us doing it at this time.
  • Dotter (AU1)Dotter (AU1) Posts: 2
    edited 06.05.2018
    Hi my name is Dotter
    I'm looking to help out co ops that need a hand with projects, research, village challenges( you will need to have me in yr co op before you start one) and the CC.
    I'm a friendly happy person my level is 82 and growing I'm on the AU1 server.
    The way to contact me is by private message as i don't come in here too often.
    I am in a co op and they don't mind me leaving to help others.
    Hope to hear from you soon. 

Dot
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 26.06.2018
    Will travel to your coop just to drop these into your pond, then I exit out.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Suzy!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Floaters will take them off your hands Suzy
    edited 26.06.2018
    Floaters will take them off your hands Suzy
    Sorry Rob, I guess my update was a bit confusing.  So, I updated it again with a Pellets "have been" delivered.  Let me know if you need some collectibles, I have a few of those.  Suzy!

Edited, thanks for all the sparks on my orchards Rob.
    edited 26.06.2018
    I have a thought about this thread.

Coops have threads looking for people to join, why not keep this thread going for people who don't have a coop but have Gold Fish Pellets or collectibles to get rid of.  No need for them to sit in inventory and get wasted because the limit has been reached and the next event brings even more of them for rewards.  So, where would a thread like this go, should it stay right here in the Coop looking for threads?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    A lot of coops would be glad to get rid of excess collectibles in general. Wish there was a way to do that. We're swimming in them.
    A lot of coops would be glad to get rid of excess collectibles in general. Wish there was a way to do that. We're swimming in them.
    Well, we could leave it open for other single players who win pellets and have no need for them.
  • I have a thought about this thread.

Coops have threads looking for people to join, why not keep this thread going for people who don't have a coop but have Gold Fish Pellets or collectibles to get rid of.  No need for them to sit in inventory and get wasted because the limit has been reached and the next event brings even more of them for rewards.  So, where would a thread like this go, should it stay right here in the Coop looking for threads?
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Your thread has been merged here into the existing Travellers thread, but I have adjusted the title to include what you are offering. :)
    edited 28.06.2018
    I have a thought about this thread.

@SuzyQ22 (US1) Your thread has been merged here into the existing Travellers thread, but I have adjusted the title to include what you are offering. :)
    Thanks Wascally, that title already said they had been "Delivered to a pond near you".  I no longer have pellets to drop off, but I do have some collectibles.    Suzy!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • We are Im Farmin Now (US1). We have recently gone through a reorganization and we are looking for some travellers who would like to join our coop and help us out.  Any help in the upcoming CC would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    SandyHammond (leader)

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Floaters is looking for farmers to "float" in and help us out with the next CC!! We just moved up to the gold league and really want to ROCK the upcoming CC. Hope to see YOU soon!!

• LOVE TO HAVE YOU  BROOKLYN BRIDGE IS OUR CO-OP
  • Chaotic (US1)Chaotic (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    Goin Alone  (US1)  is a new (month-old) co-op level 21, looking for some help during this Village Fair come Thursday.  We can offer friendly members, hot coffee n lots of sparkles  :0)   Set to open, stop by!
  • Limited time offer…2 for 1 Traveler package deal!

We are 2 Big Farm players that would like to do a little travelling & lend a helping hand to others in the game. What we are offering to do is join your co-op just before the start of a co-op event. We will play the event to help raise your co-op’s rank & earn hard worker rewards for everyone. While we are there, we can also assist with other tasks such as research & projects, village upgrade help, or offer advice to less experienced players. After the event ends we will return to our home base co-op.

What you get in this package deal is:

HappyEd1, level 267, Ranked # 231

NormaHelen, level 233. Ranked # 478

We plan to be available once a month to a co-op that is active & wants to grow. If your co-op is interested, just contact one of the user names listed above.

• Hello
    NormaHelen  :smile: 
    Hello
    HappyEd1
    Yay!!!!  HELP!!!
    We dont have much and we need all the help in the world
    I have been with this group for a bit over a month and were moving forward but trying to get good players seems close to impossible
    Thank You Soooooo Very much for your help
    Becca  aka Rebecca Farmer  us server
    Co op:  The Crazy Cow...
  • Floaters is looking for farmers to "float" in and help us out with the next CC!! We just moved up to the gold league and really want to ROCK the upcoming CC. Hope to see YOU soon!!

Hello  there Anigone6
    How are you... By all means please float your butt over here and rock our little world.  We have some improvements but few.  Could and would really like your interest. 
    Happiness,
    Becca  aka Rebecca Farmer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file