Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where to report..?

At the end of the Cooperative Challenge and the Goldfish Rescue, I received several rewards when logging in early this evening, but some of the rewards only showed up on the screen where you are shown which rewards you got. All totaled, I received seaweed feed for the CC and two other amounts of seaweed feed for whichever event, and all of those showed up in my inventory (at least as far as I know.) The other rewards were a gold chest with 1 seaweed humus, and two other seaweed humus not inside a chest. After all of the opening announcements and event prizes lists finished, I went to my inventory to see how many of the seaweed I'd received altogether and there was none there at all. I don't usually come on here to complain about missing rewards, but this makes the third time that I have won seaweed humus as a reward and never actually received it. It is the ONLY reward type I've ever (to my knowledge) had a problem getting. Is this a running issue directly connected to this type of humus?

Where do I report this and how do I get the missing rewards? I'm not worried about the other two times, but repeatedly not getting rewards of the same type tells me there has to be a problem somewhere. 

Comments

• From what I've read you are best to contact support, If you find a message from MOD WascallyWabbit, there are links in the signature. I've paste the link from "Click to Contact Support"  below

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en

This sort of issues highlights an area of the game where there is plenty of room for improvement. Instead of a brief flash on the screen of the prizes you win, all data (prizes won, money spent etc) should be sent to and independent list (auditing system) so you can compare this to what the game records show. This is good modern programming practice, so I doubt we'll ever get anything like this

Mark
  • Best to write support, with all the details you can. That is the way to get help as no one on forum can go look and see what has been happening, only the game techs.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    At the end of the Cooperative Challenge and the Goldfish Rescue, I received several rewards when logging in early this evening, but some of the rewards only showed up on the screen where you are shown which rewards you got. All totaled, I received seaweed feed for the CC and two other amounts of seaweed feed for whichever event, and all of those showed up in my inventory (at least as far as I know.) The other rewards were a gold chest with 1 seaweed humus, and two other seaweed humus not inside a chest. After all of the opening announcements and event prizes lists finished, I went to my inventory to see how many of the seaweed I'd received altogether and there was none there at all. I don't usually come on here to complain about missing rewards, but this makes the third time that I have won seaweed humus as a reward and never actually received it. It is the ONLY reward type I've ever (to my knowledge) had a problem getting. Is this a running issue directly connected to this type of humus?

Where do I report this and how do I get the missing rewards? I'm not worried about the other two times, but repeatedly not getting rewards of the same type tells me there has to be a problem somewhere. 
     Have a look through this   https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3904207/#Comment_3904207
    There has been reports of troubles with the flash player's newest version. Hope you have tired the usual of logging out clearing your browser history then log back in.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file