Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ridiculous

2»

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I get mostly lob. pools in DSF. But I hardly get any lobster contract in fish market :D i am having a lot of lobsters in barns and many times i have to sell it directly for earning few dollars
    And in a week, my 60% pools are only of lobsters  :(:(
    what I will do with too many lobster?
    I make chum. When a contract calls for it, I am ready.
    i never get a contract with chums too which asks for lobster chum.
    hardly i get a contract which asks for few normal chum that i don't want to make and my dockyard is empty from last few months, not making any type of chum there B)
    I make normal chum using lobster because I have so many lobsters.
    As far as I can remember, I got my last chum contract in starting of last month means almost 1 month.
    I don't want more FXPs because if i will level up 2-3 times in fishing then i will be in highest league of FHWE and in which i can't try for top 50.
    Good point about the FXPs. I try to keep mine low, too. Maybe I'll slow down on that chum, thing! :)  (Although when I do get a juicy contract with chum in it, they ask for huge amounts.)
    Yes I have leveled up only once in from last month because I have stopped making chum. I got some FXPs just from mermaid bay in which i do roasted bass with apples whole day that gives only 1,000 FXPs at once.
    So slow level up and good for me for rocking in FHWE.  B)B)
    Thank you!  Just got a really huge contract asking for 500+ chum. I could fill it at least! :)

congrats!!  fill and earn money :)
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    how to find 14k swordfish fast?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Delete!
    Delete!
    as i earn like 20k per fish on those contracts sure u will pay better?
    Delete!
    You said you wanted them fast, lol.  Delete and out of sight, out of mind.  :smiley:
    Delete!
    You said you wanted them fast, lol.  Delete and out of sight, out of mind.  :smiley:
    do u even know how to earn money?
    Delete!
    do u even know how to earn money?
    LOL, yes I do.  I am not anywhere near where you are, but it sounds to me like that contract will take you a few months to fill.  I wouldn't want it sitting in my market taking up space when many other contracts that are smaller, could add up to the entire thing, and I would have all that money much faster than having it sitting there waiting.  Gave you a ghost rod, maybe that will help?
    with the fleet u have it will cost more too
    I only just started about 1.5 months ago, so I think I am doing okay.  It is moving along just fine, lol.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Use chum when ever u send a boat to capture the fish with a gift on it it will boast 50% fish
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

There you go ...... 5 LOBS again
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well... now you guys do what you want, but this is how I handle the whole fishing thing.

This game is my click fest.
    I click harvest on all the boats, click a pool, click the boat, done.  They get what they get.

Lately though, I HAVE been loading up any boats being sent to the rare shellfish pool.  Hate to let even one clam get away unharvested.   But I tell ya, it's a real drag loading each boat separately.  Over and over.
    I really do wish we could stock up the boats, say put on 100 shrimp nets in one slot, etc.  They use one at a time but at least we wouldn't have to keep doing it over and over.

As for contracts, I check every so often, IF I have enough to fill one, fantabulous!!!!  If not, so what.  Click boats, click ponds, my job here is done.

(silly click happy game this is huh?)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Sometimes time is more valuable than holding for something that totally not worth it.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    The way I see it, lobsters pay for all my crews and a fair bit more. All the rest I earn on DSF is pure profit . :) 
    If you want more shellfish , you have to work the fishing hard , faster you empty your pools, the more shellfish  you will get . 
    The market also tends to want more of what you do not have, so if you hold loads of lobs, swords  etc, the market will ask for less of them, and more shellfish .
  • Let me guess... You don't like lobsters ??
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I love lobsters , Thermidore, Rockafella , any way you like , and in this game they pay their way … :D
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

6 Lobs ...  This is pathetic....
    Again?  Wow, sorry to see that!
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am not in a Co-Op nor do I wish to be in one, but I will say I never see any of those fish or seafood ever, so you all have Me Beat if you get even 1 of them, as I can not seem to even get into the Fishing Area where this stuff is found it seems, I have used the Fisherman, I have gone fishing Myself even, and I have used those Boats at the Docks, But again I have Never even seen the pools area nor Gotten any of those fish or Seafood, so I guess it is just a Co-Op deal, but I am ok with that, so no problem here, I just do not do the quests or Hard work section is all, no biggie for Me, but good luck to Everyone else who does get them, :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I am not in a Co-Op nor do I wish to be in one, but I will say I never see any of those fish or seafood ever, so you all have Me Beat if you get even 1 of them, as I can not seem to even get into the Fishing Area where this stuff is found it seems, I have used the Fisherman, I have gone fishing Myself even, and I have used those Boats at the Docks, But again I have Never even seen the pools area nor Gotten any of those fish or Seafood, so I guess it is just a Co-Op deal, but I am ok with that, so no problem here, I just do not do the quests or Hard work section is all, no biggie for Me, but good luck to Everyone else who does get them, :)
    Nope. Not a coop deal. It's DSF area ... open to anyone. You have to do Oleg's tasks, then you build your fleet. Good money to be had.
  • I shudder at the term "reworking." Usually not a good result for the players.
    Ain't that the truth.  The teams ability to break stuff that ain't broke, whilst further breaking sometime that was barely tolerable, never surprises me! 
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @Blue Denim (US1) Sadden to hear you are having such frustration with deep dea fishing area out from the dock. Deep sea fishing is NOT only for co-op but everyone. There are 6 distinct fishing pools with a variety of fish to be caught : pools are either tuna/herring or oysters/clams/shrimp or swordfish/salmon/cod or lobster : sometimes there is a mixture and sometimes there are more lobster than others.  To get to these pools you use the deep sea fishing boats ie runabout, skipjack, trawler, wherry etc; to unlock these boats you have to have finished all of Oleg's tasks because all Oleg (man at dock) only uses those rental boats to catch bluefish, bonito etc which you can also fish. Deep sea fishing is a fun and easy way to make quite a bit of money to help you advance upgrading stuff on all your farms. I hope this helps you out & eliminates some of your frustrations.  Sunny skies & calm waters as you go fishing... :)
  • I am not in a Co-Op nor do I wish to be in one, but I will say I never see any of those fish or seafood ever, so you all have Me Beat if you get even 1 of them, as I can not seem to even get into the Fishing Area where this stuff is found it seems, I have used the Fisherman, I have gone fishing Myself even, and I have used those Boats at the Docks, But again I have Never even seen the pools area nor Gotten any of those fish or Seafood, so I guess it is just a Co-Op deal, but I am ok with that, so no problem here, I just do not do the quests or Hard work section is all, no biggie for Me, but good luck to Everyone else who does get them, :)
    Try here, it really helps:
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/task_list.htm 
    and
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/dockyard.htm
    includes links to boats, fish crew/equipments, and a video, all you need for dockyard and DSF made simple. :)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 19.06.2018
    My suggestions for change:
    The more of a product in storage, the more likely it will be asked in orders.  
    This applies to orders of farm contracts, fish contracts, and walk up customers.  

New pool spawning procedure: Pools can contain different mixtures of fish for example Lobster and Tuna, Oysters and herring.  Distance(Times and risks) depend on the average value of fish.  Starts out with 3 pools, can catch shrimp.  When leveling up, more valuable fish types will be unlocked.  Dockyard upgrades increase max pools by 1 and increase the number of each fish in pools.  There will be at least 100 of each fish in a pool, up to 1000 depending on level.  There will always be at least 1 pool for each type of fish unlocked; if the last clam pool disappears, the next pool will contain clams.  

Divide FHWE event rankings not by fishing XP level, but instead into 10 leagues depending on score of participating players(10000 points or more) from the previous FHWE event.  

Post edited by dchen1 (US1) on
    edited 19.06.2018
    Thank you kindly Everyone, I was thinking it must be a CO-OP thing as I can not get into it at all, I am stuck on Oleg's quests cause I do not have what he wants, nor can I get any at this point in time, so I gave up on his quests, I may try to do them again another time, but not now as I am working hard on 2 other games to get items I need for them, but I do appreciate the info, Happy Farming to you all, :) , and that is all the fish I got so far is the Bluefish and Bonito's, nothing else, so I will look at his quests again later, thanks again.
    and
    includes links to boats, fish crew/equipments, and a video, all you need for dockyard and DSF made simple. :)
    Thank you so much for these, I will look them over , much appreciated. :)
  • I am not in a Co-Op nor do I wish to be in one, but I will say I never see any of those fish or seafood ever, so you all have Me Beat if you get even 1 of them, as I can not seem to even get into the Fishing Area where this stuff is found it seems, I have used the Fisherman, I have gone fishing Myself even, and I have used those Boats at the Docks, But again I have Never even seen the pools area nor Gotten any of those fish or Seafood, so I guess it is just a Co-Op deal, but I am ok with that, so no problem here, I just do not do the quests or Hard work section is all, no biggie for Me, but good luck to Everyone else who does get them, :)
    and
    Thank you so much for these, I will look them over , much appreciated. :)
    You're very welcome. Take your time, relax, no hurries and Happy Farming :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file