Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Germany vs mexico

I didn't recive the trophies of this match I got cost Rica and Serbia match but I didn't get any info how to contact

Comments

• I didn't get them either results showed 0-0 instead of 0-1 win to Mexico = Football Fever, more like Football frustration, just another bug that GGS have introduced and failed to fix.  Yet another bug 'affecting a small number of player (no doubt or that will be the lame excuse)'.  Just another event that will be pot luck if you get the rewards you are due.  No doubt GGS will fail to compensate either.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 17.06.2018
    I didn't get them either results showed 0-0 instead of 0-1 win to Mexico = Football Fever, more like Football frustration, just another bug that GGS have introduced and failed to fix.  Yet another bug 'affecting a small number of player (no doubt or that will be the lame excuse)'.  Just another event that will be pot luck if you get the rewards you are due.  No doubt GGS will fail to compensate either.
    I see 27,000 trophies awarded here.  I do see it says 0-0 but I see it says you were rewarded 25,000 trophy and 121 soccer balls.  So, are you saying you did not receive those rewards?
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    And actually, it does not say 0-0, it clearly says 0-1, look at the goal count, not at the amount of whistles.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I didn't get the popup what to do about that
    I think the only thing you can try is contacting support, they should be able to see if you got the trophies you should have got.
    Good luck, hope you get an answer.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    try the usual, clear caches and relog, there is a lot going on in game and your caches fill up quickly, which gives display errors

• There are a few complaints about missing rewards after every match it seems.

I wonder if this will follow the all to familiar pattern of "big event announcements", but the "silence is deafening" when problems are pointed out.

Mark
  • It does show trophies and footballs won for the goal: one = 0 to 1 end score NOT 0 to 0.
    What is it you didn't get? Whichever didn't come through, trophies or ball, you'd have to have support check for you.
    There are a few complaints about missing rewards after every match it seems.

I wonder if this will follow the all to familiar pattern of "big event announcements", but the "silence is deafening" when problems are pointed out.

Mark
    Yes, there are complaints, but so far I've only seen display errors, as in the above screenshot where the whistles are shown as 0, but the trophies and footballs have been awarded. I've had pop-ups that show all numbers correctly, but also where the amount of whistles I donated wasn't shown, but all the rewards were given correctly, no problems at all.
    And Wascally Wabbit has posted about this.
  • Hi Guys,

Just to clarify what happened there, there was a small display error with showing some data on the pop-ups, if you were offline when the game ended,  as you can see in the screenshot above, it did not affect the winnings & a hotfix was run this morning (without needing a downtime) which will take effect the next time you relog & should prevent that from happening in future.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hi Guys,

Just to clarify what happened there, there was a small display error with showing some data on the pop-ups, if you were offline when the game ended,  as you can see in the screenshot above, it did not affect the winnings & a hotfix was run this morning (without needing a downtime) which will take effect the next time you relog & should prevent that from happening in future.
    Which mean what we lost is lost ? Is that it we won't get thoes points dear
  • Hi Guys,

Which mean what we lost is lost ? Is that it we won't get thoes points dear
    @Xcution (INT1) the only times that points were affected, was the 1st game between Russia & Saudi Arabia, which was fixed in the last update & the thing the other night with the penalties, which will hopefully be fixed today fingers crossed, we are still waiting to hear about that one. 

All other reported losses that have been investigated have turned out to be related to the display errors (also now fixed) that were on the result pop-ups, where it appeared to be wrong but actually wasn`t & the points either showed up at the time or after a relog.

So if you think you didn`t get your points (apart from the 2 things I already mentioned) you would need to contact support.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file