Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Coop Championship

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We have reports of no CHWE rewards from all communities, so the team will be on that as soon as they arrive.

It is a holiday in Germany tomorrow & a lot of staff are off today too, so maybe the one that starts the CC won`t be here lol  B)
    I got my rewards for Top 50 in CHWE on US1.. (We were in position #46). Gave me a choice of 130 Seaweed Fertilizer or (3 different types of) Cat Charms. (I picked the Fertilizer). :)

Individual rewards was given to everyone Southern :)
    The coop rewards were not given :( for the coop CHWE

Me too got the seaweed ferti option but our coop rewards of fertile garden , seaweed pack, etc were not given
    Oh.. Those must've been a higher tier than we were in then.  My mistake. :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    no CC tent on TR1 server
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,514
    It amuses me that the CC is something that people rant and rave about and then rant and rave because it didn't show on time. LOL!
    Same here! Who gives a crap about the CC......most of the new rewards I can make in minutes on my farm. No tent on my farm calls for a celebration....."ding dong the CC's dead" party? Anyone?
    Almost no one in our coop is doing much, if anything, and we're still in the top 10 ... that should tell you something.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• baldwin2 (US1)baldwin2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    I have not seen the WOF for this CC. Did anyone get it on their farm yet??
    baldwin2 @ us 1
  • Its here now :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    Haahaa FarmerKar remember it well :)
  • Window just popped up, CC again in about 13 hrs.

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    This cc is running under dynamic system or it looks the same to m as the previous one's
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The dynamics of the new dynamic reward system seem to be dynamically malfunctioning.
    hahahahahahahaha
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 08.06.2018
    This current CC is my last. 

Will collect milk 2 times a day, eggs 2 times a day  from next CC. 

Since Rewards dont contain even that 2x2 deco of cow, pig, bunny, playing CC is not needed.

No GML either in CC rewards. 

Co-op Championship is the cornerstone of this game, and RPS are more important than xp's as RPS reduce every week and they show active players current performance.

Maybe GGS should introduce better rewards, and ask higher amount of rps needed for getting those rewards. 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    these CC's are so often, so old and so VERY BORING with basic junk rewards

tell me what good is getting the 2nd build slot coins because they go over 50 if the 2nd build is still building and has not just hours but days to go? not even going to gold off GGS... just saying
  • The CC used to be my favorite thing to do on here.  Now I see that the points for the missions have drastically decreased!  Are ya'll that greedy that you are trying to force us to buy gold just so we can get ahead in the CC?  I will never spend cash on any game, period.  But, I do work my butt off to get as many points in the missions as I can.  I also use the gold I earn playing the game to do this.  Many of us do not have the means to buy crap for a silly game, but do enjoy the game, nevertheless.    Please. have a heart.   

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,386
    Well, in anticipation of the CC, I started a couple missions within 20 min of the start of the CC, now since the CC is late, I have missed the rep. points for doing those missions.  Not good.  My farm on the AU server has the CC tent active, but no, no not on the US server....What happened?

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Well, in anticipation of the CC, I started a couple missions within 20 min of the start of the CC, now since the CC is late, I have missed the rep. points for doing those missions.  Not good.  My farm on the AU server has the CC tent active, but no, no not on the US server....What happened?

"Refresh and the tent will appear" . Problem is I tried it and can't get back into the game. Keeps hiding bugs, polishing the tractor, ect.

• I assume that you are both ok now, I had no problem getting into US1 & the CC event is there - If you are still having issues, try CTRL+F5

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• I assume that you are both ok now, I had no problem getting into US1 & the CC event is there - If you are still having issues, try CTRL+F5

That's what I did try. Had to switch browsers for a bit but it's back to normal now.

• only way to fix CC is removing wheel and SS from it or nerf its reput rewards 90% that thing ruin CC challenge completly
  • Once again the CC rolls out with the same measly rewards yet players are still throwing money and gold at it......it is just sooooo dumb on certain players parts because once again GGS is getting rewarded for treating us like crap! Whats the reaction when rewards are downgraded even further? More gold use to be ranked number 1? So stupid!
    @gizmo22 (AU1) The change back to the old version of the event should just be temporary, it was done because the new version had complaints that the top deco was the same for all 3 difficulty levels & that the duckponds had been removed. The rewards cannot be adjusted without an update, so they just switched back to the old version to resolve the problem until it is fixed properly.

Sign In to comment.