Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Construction Tokens (2nd Building Slot)

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    but they did yes there is new stuff but like you said the lower levels that have to build should not have to wait on the architect to use the 2nd building slot and you should not have to wait on the architect to build boats i dont rember them being a architect thing and again if you are waiting on the architect to build anything your regular spot should be open to build the rebuild decorations you just have to plane the move after the architect comes and you used your 50 coins
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Can't beat a dead horse, those that are not having issues with using the coins will never get it, and it will never bother them.  This system is not working, in-spite of what you say.  This coin slot is a problem for many including me and I have lost way too many coins because of the way they have it set up.  It is stopping people from doing the upgrades they need simply because it can't be used when it is full, and it can't be used because the coins are lost even though they are fairly earned.   Tell us what is so fair about that and how it truly is working correctly. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    but they did yes there is new stuff but like you said the lower levels that have to build should not have to wait on the architect to use the 2nd building slot and you should not have to wait on the architect to build boats i dont rember them being a architect thing and again if you are waiting on the architect to build anything your regular spot should be open to build the rebuild decorations you just have to plane the move after the architect comes and you used your 50 coins
    I do have a plan. Of course I have a plan. Losing coins because I'm waiting for the architect or leveling up something I don't want to yet doesn't figure into it. The systems simply sucks, in my opinion. 
    how is it stopping you from doing upgrades? it is not stopping you you are choosing to stop it is no different then before the extra slot were the higher levels would go days waiting to upgrade anything because they were to afraid of missing the architect i think i went a whole month waiting on the architect once because i was afraid if i start my horse barn i would miss the architect so no it is not stopping you from upgrading you are choosing to wait when they announced it they did not say oh wait you can only use it for the architect they are giveing the tokens as a prize plan and simple some people can use the prizes others can not no different then the lobster cages i can not use or the decorations or the wet pig feed i never use  
    how is it stopping you from doing upgrades? it is not stopping you you are choosing to stop it is no different then before the extra slot were the higher levels would go days waiting to upgrade anything because they were to afraid of missing the architect i think i went a whole month waiting on the architect once because i was afraid if i start my horse barn i would miss the architect so no it is not stopping you from upgrading you are choosing to wait when they announced it they did not say oh wait you can only use it for the architect they are giveing the tokens as a prize plan and simple some people can use the prizes others can not no different then the lobster cages i can not use or the decorations or the wet pig feed i never use  
    Wow, I am so happy to know that you know everything about my farm.  You know absolutely nothing!  Don't ever come on here and tell me what I am doing or not doing.  You are not in my farm, and you have not experienced what I have.  Wow, the nerve of some people. 
    Because it makes more sense to use the building slot for very long builds, then several regular builds can happen back to back during it. If I use the coins for a short build ... never mind. I don't think you understand where some of us are coming from ... it all depends on our respective levels and strategies.
    i did not tell you what you were or were not doing you said you had lost to many tokens the only way to lose tokens is not to build right?you said it was stopping people from upgrading i asked how then i said it is not stopping people from upgrading the people them selves are so get over your self i as talking about the stuff you said so maybe reread what you wrote and i always talk general people not just a current person
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Going to repeat the mantra: coins should be kept in inventory w/o a cap, and we should be able to use the coin slots when we want to. A little strategy in the game is good, but this is a gift with penalties that doesn't enhance play, but causes even more resentment.
    Yup, my wishes exactly.  I WISH we could CHOOSE which slot to build with.  Leave the coins, build a deco.  That would be so much nicer.

But we have what we have. 
    For me, it means once I reach 50 coins, I don't build OR demolish ANYTHING until the architect shows up.
    Then it's a plus to use two slots while he's here.    AFTER that, is the only time I fiddle around with deco, or anything that does not need the architect.  Until 50 coins add up, then it's hands off again.

It's a pain, but it's still better than one slot only always.  But I agree, WE should have the choice when to use them. 

Hey how about a coin lock along with the gold lock we are still waiting for?  Hmmmm?  GG??? Hmmm?  Pretty please????
    NO, absolutely NOT!  Loss of tokens occurs when already using the slot for another build and then those tokens are lost, or because I don't have an available building to upgrade because it is busy.  I am not going to go over it all over again, it is in all the posts prior to this, and I am not getting into an argument with you over it.  You did tell me what I was doing, and that is not okay.  You know absolutely nothing about my farm, just your own.  Keep your opinion to yourself on how I run my farm.  Thanks in advance. 
    i could care less how you play your game and how you choose to farm each person has there own way of playing and dont try to tell me how to farm either or that i just dont get it because i must be on of them that dont have a problem you have no idea howi farm either and what kind of nerve do you have trying to tell me what i have a problem with and what i dont 
    Well, hum.Whatever!
    edited 10.06.2018
    I was going to just let this go, but I cannot, because you seem to like to project onto me what it is that is bothering you.  So, in the chance of helping you to understand just where you went wrong I highlighted where you told me what I was doing.    I never once told you anywhere how to play the game (if I did I welcome to be shown where I went wrong), or where to use the coins, etc.  The simple fact that you do not understand the problems some of us face with the coin slot issue is not my problem anymore.  I won't waste one more breath on it for you.  I don't appreciate your telling me to get over myself just because you disagree with my telling you how it is concerning my farming.  You farm how you want, but don't tell me how to do it myself, and especially don't tell me I am choosing to not take advantage of something that is out of my reach because of GGS, and their design which hinders my upgrading of my farm.  I hope you have a better day Rosh.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
    ok well the first highlighted part is a question do you not see the question mark???? so again not telling you to farm and again the second part is not telling you how to farm either it is saying that once you get to 50 tokens the game does not physically say hey you are not allowed to build anything so if the game is not telling you you can not upgrade with the exception of the temp farm who is exactly telling you you cant use the build spot once you get to 50 tokens? i think the answer is common sence but who knows
    ok well the first highlighted part is a question do you not see the question mark???? so again not telling you to farm and again the second part is not telling you how to farm either it is saying that once you get to 50 tokens the game does not physically say hey you are not allowed to build anything so if the game is not telling you you can not upgrade with the exception of the temp farm who is exactly telling you you cant use the build spot once you get to 50 tokens? i think the answer is common sence but who knows
    You are telling me I am choosing not to upgrade.  Period.  Later down the line you did the same thing.  It is like a losing battle trying to get you to understand how I cannot upgrade with the second slot.  I already answered that question clearly earlier.  Let me add one more thing to the mix.  I am level 95 and there are many of my buildings that have been upgraded as far as they can go until I reach a higher XP level.  So, architect or not, I cannot upgrade.  I can only add so much to the farm and when I do buy land, I upgrade as much as I can.  I don't think you will ever get it because you choose to stay on the same thought path regarding the coins.  I am done, no more Rosh, I will not answer another post regarding these coins with you.  There are many of us who have trouble with these coins and if you do not, then that is so dang fantastic for you.  Have fun with it!

ya maybe because i went over 3 years with out a second building slot i know what it is like to have to put everything on hold to wait for the architect or not be able to build anything at all not even a little decoration because you were upgrading something on a temp farm we have waited a long time for something like this and instead of being happy people want to complain so why not just get rid of it all together sense you cant use it right but it does not matter they wont in cress the storage limit or if the do not by much it would unbalance the game to much now like artmaker said a lock on it would not be to bad but then again if you have nothing to build i dont see the problem and again you are not loseing something you can not use 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 10.06.2018
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) I read all of your posts above and am a little confused. Why can you not use the two building slots at the same time? If you start the coin construction slot with something, why can't you use the regular slot? I do understand that alot of your buildings are maxed to your level capacity, but not all of them. This happened to all of us as our farms were growing. I so wanted higher level buildings and such on my main farm, but until I grew in levels I concentrated on doing the things that I could do until then.

This is the bottleneck process that has always been present. 

I love having the 2nd construction slot. I do regret the loss of coins when I am holding that building slot for the architect, but, it is my choice to hold it. Even at +200. I have much to build!
    edited 10.06.2018
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) I read all of your posts above and am a little confused. Why can you not use the two building slots at the same time? If you start the coin construction slot with something, why can't you use the regular slot? I do understand that alot of your buildings are maxed to your level capacity, but not all of them. This happened to all of us as our farms were growing. I so wanted higher level buildings and such on my main farm, but until I grew in levels I concentrated on doing the things that I could do until then.

This is the bottleneck process that has always been present. 

I love having the 2nd construction slot. I do regret the loss of coins when I am holding that building slot for the architect, but, it is my choice to hold it. Even at +200. I have much to build!
    This isn't about using both slots at the same time, it is about loss of coins because the slot is already busy, or Steve the architect isn't here and the other slot may already be in use and the only thing available to upgrade is something needing the architect.

Sorry, forgot to quote myself-As stated above:

Loss of tokens occurs when already using the slot for another build and then those tokens are lost, or because I don't have an available building to upgrade because it is busy.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I understand the problem, as I too am concerned that I'll probably lose construction coins because my coin slot is in use for a 144 hour build (FF shop).
    I have 19 construction coins already earned, and I have the potential to earn 60 more construction coins during the coop hardwork event...
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    A good idea is to replace construction coin rewards with a choice reward that includes construction coins.  
    A good idea is to replace construction coin rewards with a choice reward that includes construction coins.  
    Most of us want the coins, it's the setup that needs changing. And you'd still be having to work with trying to time the build.
    edited 12.06.2018
    So here is where I stand right now.  Steve the Architect has showed up on my farm.  I have the regular slot in use demolishing candy farm orchard right now, so it is busy.  I have a couple of things I could use Steve for, right now but cannot because I don't have those coins I rightfully earned in my storage, they were stolen from me by GGS.  They give and then they take when you have worked hard and earned what they gave as a reward.  So, again, I lose out on Steve because my regular slot is busy and I don't have the coins.  Sheesh, I think GGS needs to get it together and let us have those hard earned rewards called slot building coins.

Update

Well, thank goodness Steve hung around.  I got use my normal slot on him for the first time in a long time.  Still trying for more coins with the CHWE though to use the coin slot.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • THIS IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF OF THIS GAME.  ONE MINUTE YOU HAVE 61 BUT NEED THE ARCHITECT TO USE THEM THE NEXT SECOND YOU HAVE 11.  WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD THESE UP AS WE WANT AND NOT CONTINUALLY LOSE THEM.  90% OF THE TIME YOU EARN ONLY TO HAVE THEM TAKEN AWAY.  
    SMART IN UP PROGRAMMERS.  YOU ARE THIEVES FOR TAKING WHAT WE EARN .
    BETSYBOOR

• All I want to know is how do I use the stupid construction coins? 
    All I want to know is how do I use the stupid construction coins? 
    This link tells you all about it.

• Hello Dear team,

I would like to know when the constraction coin problem will be solved? I am very-very angry AGAIN. This is not the first occasion that I did not get coins because those were not credited over 50. Yesterday evening I had 38 coins. CC was started at midnight. Today when I logged in to my farm I have only 52. Lots of coins were not credited AGAIN. (Many rewards were collected early morning till I was not online. I came at 05:30 am!!!!! What time must I get up to get all coins what my cooperative won?????)

What do you all need to finally understand us and change this rule?
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    I've been putting off asking this question because, one, I thought it might be a bug in my game, and two, the answer seems to be (cough, cough) wholly related to gold purchases, but is there some sort of trick to using the tokens??? Every time I get enough to actually have two constructions going on at once, I'll start the first construction and the tokens are used up without ever giving me the option to start the second. Do we have to be in the middle of an upgrade/build when new tokens are added in order to use the feature?

It is also incredibly stupid to give people tokens as an event reward if they can't collect them after the 58 overstock max has been reached. A reward is just that - a reward. I mean, if you win something it should be received regardless of whether or not you have reached a max in your inventory. If not, then it is pointless to give the item as a reward. I have lost more tokens than I've ever gained because I always seem to get enough to use the feature when I DON'T have the funds to do any building or upgrading. I've lost track of the amount of times I've tried (and failed) to quickly raise money to use my tokens before getting an upcoming reward. 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    The second construction window is your regular one, that is available all the time. So, once you start construction in the window that uses tokens, your regular building window is the window that is used next (unless, of course, something is already under construction)
    I've been putting off asking this question because, one, I thought it might be a bug in my game, and two, the answer seems to be (cough, cough) wholly related to gold purchases, but is there some sort of trick to using the tokens??? Every time I get enough to actually have two constructions going on at once, I'll start the first construction and the tokens are used up without ever giving me the option to start the second. Do we have to be in the middle of an upgrade/build when new tokens are added in order to use the feature?

It is also incredibly stupid to give people tokens as an event reward if they can't collect them after the 58 overstock max has been reached. A reward is just that - a reward. I mean, if you win something it should be received regardless of whether or not you have reached a max in your inventory. If not, then it is pointless to give the item as a reward. I have lost more tokens than I've ever gained because I always seem to get enough to use the feature when I DON'T have the funds to do any building or upgrading. I've lost track of the amount of times I've tried (and failed) to quickly raise money to use my tokens before getting an upcoming reward. 
    You don't get to choose. When you have enough tokens, once you start construction on anything (even absentmindedly plopping down a deco), the system automatically starts the token slot first.

You don't get to choose. When you have enough tokens, once you start construction on anything (even absentmindedly plopping down a deco), the system automatically starts the token slot first.
    So then I would actually need to have something already going when I get enough tokens, in order to run two constructions at the same time, right? I think that's what you mean lol. I guess I just don't understand the point of the feature if you can't choose when to use it. Anyway, thank you for the reply and explanation!
    The second construction window is your regular one, that is available all the time. So, once you start construction in the window that uses tokens, your regular building window is the window that is used next (unless, of course, something is already under construction)
    Thank you! I didn't see your reply earlier.
Sign In to comment.