Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Responses to Suggestions - Discussion

2»

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    4000 pellets is still a good reward, just remove the small pellets rewards that have less than 500.  I agree that wet pig feed and cow silage are not reasonable rewards.
    4000 pellets is not a good reward. It is still bad reward for many players. And if we talk about those wet pig feed and cow silage, then their is no word to express feeling LOL. 

^Who will aim for this reward?
    That is not a reward, that is a joke.   18 million points ...  if I was approaching that and not in the #1 or #2 spot, I would stop right where I am at and be done with the event. To work that hard, all the resources used to get there, this is a complete joke.  The sell value on this is $12,500 and can literally be made in the mill in less than 10 minutes.  So after days of hard work and tons of resources GGS feels we should get a reward worth $12,500 farm cash that we can make our self.  Pathetic. 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    4000 pellets is still a good reward, just remove the small pellets rewards that have less than 500.  I agree that wet pig feed and cow silage are not reasonable rewards.
    4000 pellets is not a good reward. It is still bad reward for many players. And if we talk about those wet pig feed and cow silage, then their is no word to express feeling LOL. 

^Who will aim for this reward?
    That is not a reward, that is a joke.   18 million points ...  if I was approaching that and not in the #1 or #2 spot, I would stop right where I am at and be done with the event. To work that hard, all the resources used to get there, this is a complete joke.  The sell value on this is $12,500 and can literally be made in the mill in less than 10 minutes.  So after days of hard work and tons of resources GGS feels we should get a reward worth $12,500 farm cash that we can make our self.  Pathetic. 
    Yes, i am agree with you that its not a reward, its a joke for hard working people. 
    According to GGS 12,500$ = lot of seaweed, gold and dollars.
    Team really need to change the rewards of CHWE otherwise everyone will loose interest in the CHWE or maybe in game too.
  • There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

• lobster cages, completely useless, which are still being given to us as rewards
    • the chum which does not give much (if any) real advantage in being put on a boat
    • danger percentages which are generally ignored by players
    • clam, oyster and shrimp shortages or over-demands, depending on how you look at it
     All these things should be addressed hopefully.
    Have you added up the cost of making that chum? If a contract calls for chum I toss it. I'm not paying someone to take it off my hands.
  • There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

• lobster cages, completely useless, which are still being given to us as rewards
    • the chum which does not give much (if any) real advantage in being put on a boat
    • clam, oyster and shrimp shortages or over-demands, depending on how you look at it
    Have you added up the cost of making that chum? If a contract calls for chum I toss it. I'm not paying someone to take it off my hands.
    Your totally right, fish pools are never enough of at least 1 fish, lobster cages and other accesaries that help you catch a certain fish i never use and if i need them i'll but tem and chum is ridiculous.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

That's too bad.. Chum is quite profitable in contracts.
  • i never have enough Srimp,Oysters and Clams
  • and although i understand that ggs have their hands full..

changing a few numbers should not be to hard to handle.:):):)
  • I am very worried about the DSF rework tbh.  

Yes, we all suffer the same thing, not enough shrimp, clam and oysters for the contracts - but if we did?  Players would have a lot more dollars more quickly - lovely for the players, then GGS will look at the speed of players upgrading stuff, buying new land plots etc and think its too fast and introduce another 're-balancing' somewhere else in the game.

Frustrating as it is to see all those contracts sitting there I'd rather that than them re-balance somewhere else and make something else 'gold only' or take away some of the rewards altogether (gml's especially), or dish out even more wet pig feed etc. instead of something more decent.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, the contracts by definition are not ment to be completed instantly all the time

Just like regular contracts, it takes some work to fill them :)

it is still the most profitable way of making cash in game !
  • please can we update the cat house

This discussion has been closed.