Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Improve Rewards System....

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
edited 08.06.2018 in Suggestions
EDITED ..... EDITED ....EDITED .... :  I made this post on 19th January 2018.....today is 08 June 2018. Rewards still not improved.

The rewards...be it of CC , CHWE , FHWE or others are less......the rewards need to be more....more seaweed feeds, seaweed humus, seaweed ferts......are needed....

Even distribution of rewards needs to be increased...so that even lower rankers get some good rewards....

Rewarding 10 seaweed feeds...or 2 seaweed humus is a joke.....it should be 500 seaweed feeds and 50 seaweed humus...

GGS...you need to re-design the entire rewards system.....so that it makes people more interested to compete.....and while your at it....make sure...gold usage gives only a little advantage.....

Most players i talk to just say....why to play so hard....when all u get in return is 5 tools or 300 horseshoes or 50 gold......the time put in and the stress taken is more and rewards less.....

Also, the VL ( Village League ) needs to improve rewards......at least make a chart which shows who contributed how much in VL....and based on which....the top contributors in VL can get some rewards......

There needs to be some incentive to play Big Farm........

The last thing.....you need to increase spending on advertising the game........stop advertising that mobile harvest....advertise this more.....People know more about TRAVIAN..than BF...and BF is so much better.... 

Thank you,

TM

Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on

Comments

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 19.01.2018
    I agree on all points, especially the order of scale of rewards. 300 horseshoes should be more like 7k or 15k or more. 50 or 300 gold should be one or two gold mining licenses. 2 super humus should be 50. I once received a "reward" of 6 seaweed feed... you need 10 to do anything.

further, the points required to win certain rewards are unattainable. in level 41-64 of HWE, no one, not even the rank 1 player, made it to the 50 million points needed to win the top prize, the top player was ahead by a lot and made only 44million. That top prize should have been attainable to at least the top 100 players. Then again in the HWE that requires only 1.2million points for top prize, top players could not make the prize. Why have prizes at price points that are completely unattainable?

you do not spend 2 seaweed humus to win the top prize of 2 seaweed humus.. you do not spend 10 seaweed humus to win the top prize of 2 seaweed humus.. it doesn't make sense to play at those rates. I would spend lots of seaweed humus I have saved for a decent prize though.

edit: also the prizes in the wof should have as many spaces as they have chances of being landed on. i.e. the gold mining license has one out of six slots and the rose/sunflowers have one out of six slots, but the gold mining license does not come up one in six times, and the rose/sunflowers come up a lot more than one in six times. ifGML comes up one in eighteen times then it should have 18 slots on the wof with only one GML slot, and if flowers come up 12 out of 18 times then the flowers should take up 12 of the slots. Yes it is all chance but the number of slots should reflect the % chance of it landing on it. or else the rates should be posted elsewhere.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • I agree on all points, especially the order of scale of rewards. 300 horseshoes should be more like 7k or 15k or more. 50 or 300 gold should be one or two gold mining licenses. 2 super humus should be 50. I once received a "reward" of 6 seaweed feed... you need 10 to do anything.

further, the points required to win certain rewards are unattainable. in level 41-64 of HWE, no one, not even the rank 1 player, made it to the 50 million points needed to win the top prize, the top player was ahead by a lot and made only 44million. That top prize should have been attainable to at least the top 100 players. Then again in the HWE that requires only 1.2million points for top prize, top players could not make the prize. Why have prizes at price points that are completely unattainable?

you do not spend 2 seaweed humus to win the top prize of 2 seaweed humus.. you do not spend 10 seaweed humus to win the top prize of 2 seaweed humus.. it doesn't make sense to play at those rates. I would spend lots of seaweed humus I have saved for a decent prize though.

edit: also the prizes in the wof should have as many spaces as they have chances of being landed on. i.e. the gold mining license has one out of six slots and the rose/sunflowers have one out of six slots, but the gold mining license does not come up one in six times, and the rose/sunflowers come up a lot more than one in six times. ifGML comes up one in eighteen times then it should have 18 slots on the wof with only one GML slot, and if flowers come up 12 out of 18 times then the flowers should take up 12 of the slots. Yes it is all chance but the number of slots should reflect the % chance of it landing on it. or else the rates should be posted elsewhere.

I totally agree. Seems like we get nothing for all the hard work and time we put into the games.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 02.02.2018
    Only top 50 players can get decent ranking rewards.  That is the top 1% of all participants and the number continues to get smaller as more players register and reach the level for participation.  

Hard work rewards are not just too small but also not what players want.  Players are getting too much water, special seeds, xp boosters and too little of dollars, gold, certificates, production boosters, and shorter times.  
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 05.02.2018
    Please add Tropical and Candy Cow in place of Coop Apples and Cherries in CC league rewards and add viking donkey , candy chicken coop and Friendship Meadow too. Most of people have too many coop apples and cherries in inventory so thats waste now. :)

Edit: Add Ghost Rods too in rewards of cc hard work rewards and wwc this is most important bcos now its very very hard to get and not able to buy with karma points.
    Post edited by shantam (IN1) on
  • Kotresh.j (IN1)Kotresh.j (IN1) IN1 Posts: 21
    Good Idea, you are 100% right, i also want these new rewards.
  • edited 04.02.2018
    you are right .I also want these rewards  .please give these rewards:)B)B)B)B)
    Post edited by ABHISHEKFarmer (IN1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Please add Tropical and Candy Cow in place of Coop Apples and Cherries in CC league rewards and add viking donkey , candy chicken coop and Friendship Meadow too. Most of people have too many coop apples and cherries in inventory so thats waste now. :)
    I think this can be a good idea, but the cooperative apple orchards and cooperative cherry orchards should either still be a choosable option like they are now but with additional options to choose from, or they should become hard work rewards, which I am more in favour of as they will become more accessible in general while still giving the higher ranked cooperatives prizes to aim for.
  • Please add Tropical and Candy Cow in place of Coop Apples and Cherries in CC league rewards and add viking donkey , candy chicken coop and Friendship Meadow too. Most of people have too many coop apples and cherries in inventory so thats waste now. :)
    I think this can be a good idea, but the cooperative apple orchards and cooperative cherry orchards should either still be a choosable option like they are now but with additional options to choose from, or they should become hard work rewards, which I am more in favour of as they will become more accessible in general while still giving the higher ranked cooperatives prizes to aim for.
    Yeah this is also good idea. :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Or....go down from the gold league, so other new leagues has a change?
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 07.02.2018
    prizes for the "roses are red" event.

5 breeding corn, $50k, 3x normal rose hip seeds, 1x rose seed, 20 seaweed feed, 2 tokens, 1 special lime seed, 2 seaweed humus, 5 sunflower, 30 seaweed fert?

Why would I bother looking for balloons for any of that? For free, its a nice little bonus, for the effort of finding 300 balloons across 6 farms, again across 10 days? It's just not worth it.

more appropriate order of scale for the prizes: 5 ss corn, $5mil, 10x greenhouse ss, not flowers (300 gold?), 200 seaweed feed, 8 tokens, 10+x greenhouse ss, 20 seaweed humus, not flowers, 300 seaweed fert.

Alternately make the balloons so large and bright I can find them with a scan without zooming in because that's about the effort that's worth those "prizes" (and then, only for the seaweed and deco, everything else is a non-prize).

edit: I'm not going to make another comment, but as a level ~55 player, I disagree with your assessment @dchen1 , 1million dollars is not enough, "breeding" anything (even jasmine) is useless and should be special seeds instead, 3 tools? why? maybe 60 tools, nope sorry I do not agree.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
    prizes for the "roses are red" event.

5 breeding corn, $50k, 3x normal rose hip seeds, 1x rose seed, 20 seaweed feed, 2 tokens, 1 special lime seed, 2 seaweed humus, 5 sunflower, 30 seaweed fert?

Why would I bother looking for balloons for any of that? For free, its a nice little bonus, for the effort of finding 300 balloons across 6 farms, again across 10 days? It's just not worth it.

more appropriate order of scale for the prizes: 5 ss corn, $5mil, 10x greenhouse ss, not flowers (300 gold?), 200 seaweed feed, 8 tokens, 10+x greenhouse ss, 20 seaweed humus, not flowers, 300 seaweed fert.

Alternately make the balloons so large and bright I can find them with a scan without zooming in because that's about the effort that's worth those "prizes" (and then, only for the seaweed and deco, everything else is a non-prize).
    The balloons partially behind objects should be a little more visible and color should be a little less blended in with surrounding.  
    The rewards should scale depending on level.  300 seaweed fertilizer and 5 million dollars is huge for a level 30 player, but almost nothing to a level 200 player.  
    Level 80 player should get 10 breeding jasmine, 1 million dollars, 5 special blackberry seeds, 10 rose seeds, 100 seaweed feed, 5 token, 3 tools, 5 seaweed humus, 5 sunflower seeds, 100 seaweed fertilizer, 5x5 deco with 75 regular happiness and 10 village happiness.  

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    GGS.....improve rewards pls.....the game should be fun...and not a hardwork....we work hard in real life...let us have some fun in here.

At least double the rewards or give Super feeds as rewards.....

Most players are not even playing any event because it is pointless....they dont recieve anything for their hardwork.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Two rewards that could be, and should be, eliminated:  

Breeding Corn (Valentine Hunt, for example) ... seriously. If you grow corn, you have all the breeding corn you could ever use.

Special Rutabaga Seeds... some use them in missions, but they are used rarely and easy enough to make a supply in the nursery. Shouldn't be on the Wheel, that's for sure.
    GGS.....improve rewards pls.....the game should be fun...and not a hardwork....we work hard in real life...let us have some fun in here.

At least double the rewards or give Super feeds as rewards.....

Most players are not even playing any event because it is pointless....they dont recieve anything for their hardwork.
    I agree that the game should be fun, not stressful

There are too many deadlines and due dates for each event and requires playing multiple times every day to get a reward.  Events are way too common, content that is always available is almost never released after deep sea fishing.  
    A game should not be causing so much stress.  
    edited 08.06.2018
    This thread i started on 19th January 2018 .... Asking for change in rewards..... almost 6 months ago.....

Till date.....rewards suck.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    This thread i started on 19th January 2018 .... Asking for change in rewards..... almost 6 months ago.....

Till date.....rewards suck.
    They did make a change, they took away all the good prizes. 
  • So you're saying there is a method to their madness? hahaha
  • Yeah, the method is to run the pc game into the ground and only have the mobil game
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yeah, the method is to run the pc game into the ground and only have the mobil game
    That's the general consensus. 
    Yeah, the method is to run the pc game into the ground and only have the mobil game
    That's the general consensus. 
    I have actually tried the mobile harvest ..... I still dont get it .... why would people play a game like big farm, on small screens like a mobile or a tablet..... rather than a 24 inch desktop.

Is this new generation of kids more dumb than us ?

I just cant use my fingers to tap...tap...tap...on that mobile .... the mouse is so much better and faster.

I mean ..... imagine .... playing a feed msn on a mobile .... The tip of my finger will feel wierd after so may taps on the screen.

I did play that mobile version and it made me nauseatic ..... after so many taps. 
Sign In to comment.