Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ridiculous

The picture says it all : 

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    That's what mine was like a few hours ago.  :(
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    ok ... this is something i am actually pretty much mad about myself ....

Too many lobs pool keep coming all the time ....

I get 3-4 lobs pool at least out of 6 pools....sometimes all 6 pools are lobs only ...

What the hell ???? This is completely rubbish.
  • maybe it's lobster season... 
  • I used to have pictures like the above, but last couple of months mine are all tuna pools, I think I would rather have the lobster.  It makes it impossible to do the HWE with fish when they are not there.
  • @Kimmiecat (NL1) 3 of the main complaints, about the DSF, are:
    1. Fishing market contracts
    2. Fish needed are not available
    3. All (or most) pools containing same fish
    So hopefully they have all been addressed in the rework of the DSF, that we are currently waiting for. :)
    edited 06.06.2018

I find its mostly lobs and lobs pools all the time....
    I never got a situation where i found 4 or more Swordfish pools at once.

I have got 4 tunas, but never 4 Swords,salmons,cods
    Mostly it is 5 lobs pools or even 6 lobs pools sometimes......

This is something GGS needs to fix ASAP
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I get mostly lob. pools in DSF. But I hardly get any lobster contract in fish market :D i am having a lot of lobsters in barns and many times i have to sell it directly for earning few dollars
    And in a week, my 60% pools are only of lobsters  :(:(
    what I will do with too many lobster?
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    ... i have to sell it directly for earning few dollars...what I will do with too many lobster?
    you got the answer already. just sell them. it's not the most valuable/expensive thing in DSF area, but it's worth plenty enough.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I get mostly lob. pools in DSF. But I hardly get any lobster contract in fish market :D i am having a lot of lobsters in barns and many times i have to sell it directly for earning few dollars
    I make chum. When a contract calls for it, I am ready.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) 3 of the main complaints, about the DSF, are:
    So hopefully they have all been addressed in the rework of the DSF, that we are currently waiting for. :)
    How much time is required any guess would be help ful thanks
    I shudder at the term "reworking." Usually not a good result for the players.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    artful (US1) said:
    I shudder at the term "reworking." Usually not a good result for the players. How can u say a truth with such ease lol
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 07.06.2018
    To many times important details are not provided with announcements.

Like re balance will take away 85% of fish profits
    Like Cat Tree means months of token collecting and then only 35 happiness as there are no upgrades.
    A classic like introducing an automatic prize system, which means they are taking everything of worth and giving out rubbish for your hard work.
    There was the hotfix to take away some xp points and we get "Soz, we accidentally took them all" and 4 weeks later they are still not back.

Too many times they have under delivered on expectations. It sure looks like amateur hour here.

Mark
    Post edited by aussie_mark (AU1) on
    i never get a contract with chums too which asks for lobster chum.
    hardly i get a contract which asks for few normal chum that i don't want to make and my dockyard is empty from last few months, not making any type of chum there B)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I really dislike the words rework or re-balance.  It never amounts to anything good for the players anymore   :'(

Like Cat Tree means months of token collecting and then only 35 happiness as there are no upgrades.
    A classic like introducing an automatic prize system, which means they are taking everything of worth and giving out rubbish for your hard work.
    There was the hotfix to take away some xp points and we get "Soz, we accidentally took them all" and 4 weeks later they are still not back.

Too many times they have under delivered on expectations. It sure looks like amateur hour here.

Mark
    If GGS messes up with DSF profits , reduces them or does anything which reduces profits from DSF..... its over

I will leave the game .... 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324

Mark
    If GGS messes up with DSF profits , reduces them or does anything which reduces profits from DSF..... its over

I will leave the game .... 
    TMKC1,  they already reduced fish profits drastically after everyone had already invested quite a bit of cash and gold into it.  It was only after most players abandoned the deep sea fishing did GGS actually put the sell button back at extremely reduced prices. 
    hardly i get a contract which asks for few normal chum that i don't want to make and my dockyard is empty from last few months, not making any type of chum there B)
    I make normal chum using lobster because I have so many lobsters.
    As far as I can remember, I got my last chum contract in starting of last month means almost 1 month.
    I don't want more FXPs because if i will level up 2-3 times in fishing then i will be in highest league of FHWE and in which i can't try for top 50.

AGAIN ..... 5 Lobs Pools
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    love the kitty cat there.  Does he like lobster?
  • Seen that picture before.  The contracts call for so many shell fish but we never get enough pools of them.
    As far as I can remember, I got my last chum contract in starting of last month means almost 1 month.
    I don't want more FXPs because if i will level up 2-3 times in fishing then i will be in highest league of FHWE and in which i can't try for top 50.
    Good point about the FXPs. I try to keep mine low, too. Maybe I'll slow down on that chum, thing! :)  (Although when I do get a juicy contract with chum in it, they ask for huge amounts.)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) 3 of the main complaints, about the DSF, are:
    Don't mind me not holding my breath @WascallyWabbit ... I have already gone grey in the mean time. That's worse enough.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I hear you @artful (US1) ...we might get more variety in market contracts and pools, but in the same rework we probably get all hazards at the same time with every ship we send out, so they return with only half the fish.
    It might be like being bitten by the cat or by the dog.....
    I hear you @artful (US1) ...we might get more variety in market contracts and pools, but in the same rework we probably get all hazards at the same time with every ship we send out, so they return with only half the fish.
    It might be like being bitten by the cat or by the dog.....
    The new way of thinking seems to be give us 1, take away 2.
  • I think they already did the all the disasters at once thing, I have had quite a few boats come in with a lost of 1/3 or more fish because apparently the sharks, octopus, whirlwinds and storms were all after my poor little motor boat, or even worse after the skipjack.  I also noticed that the disasters increase during the FHWE, I had a fleet come in with losses on every single boat, it is becoming not worth it to stack a boat for lots of fish, something I only do with high priced fish.  I have been getting more shellfish pools but that has been accompanied by an increase in the number of clams in every contract.  I lost a contract today because I never noticed that it was a 1 day contract, something that was my fault, but who expected a 8.9 million contract to be for one day only, however I should have been cheered up by the popup that declared that I could still recover my 8.9 million for a meer 79,000 gold.  Just who do they think they are kidding?
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53

You sell them for BIG money.   I deliberately target these for fishing.  They pay for all of my expansions.  Stop thinking just contracts,
    Good point about the FXPs. I try to keep mine low, too. Maybe I'll slow down on that chum, thing! :)  (Although when I do get a juicy contract with chum in it, they ask for huge amounts.)
    Yes I have leveled up only once in from last month because I have stopped making chum. I got some FXPs just from mermaid bay in which i do roasted bass with apples whole day that gives only 1,000 FXPs at once.
    So slow level up and good for me for rocking in FHWE.  B)B)
    Yes I have leveled up only once in from last month because I have stopped making chum. I got some FXPs just from mermaid bay in which i do roasted bass with apples whole day that gives only 1,000 FXPs at once.
    So slow level up and good for me for rocking in FHWE.  B)B)
    Thank you!  Just got a really huge contract asking for 500+ chum. I could fill it at least! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file