Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Construction-coins

Please let US decide if we want to use those constrution-coins or not.
Please let us earn construction-coins, even if we have over 50 of them.

What's the whole idea ??

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We have been fighting for years for them(GGS) to allow us to have a second building spot for our regular farms. So the fact that they actually allowed us a second building spot is great even with the restrictions on it. With some careful planning the extra spot does come in very handy ;)
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 03.06.2018
    Totally agree @Data King (US1) !
    So the architect isn't always there when you have them, but managed twice already to use him for the second slot, very nice indeed. He's just finishing a level 9 candy cow shed :p:p:p
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Please let US decide if we want to use those constrution-coins or not.
    Please let us earn construction-coins, even if we have over 50 of them.

What's the whole idea ??
    I agree. These needless restrictions have caused problems for many. We should be able to use the slot when we choose, and we need to be able to store our coins just like all other coins and tokens in the game.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I finally got to use my coins when the slot came open for an Architect upgrade.  Now I have both slots going with long Architect upgrades.  Small happiness for being able to finally take advantage of Steve with the coins and not lose them to inability to store them.  Now just hope I don't get enough for another coin slot use while it is currently in use.  This has happened way too many times for me.
Sign In to comment.