Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Time events

Are we suposed to live at night ?
Normal people sleep at night.

Start events at normal hours, please.
I would even call this… Rude !

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     :D This is a long term game not designed to be able to finish with in a few weeks or even a few months. So yes the events run 24/7. And as you are able to get your farms built up you will be able to complete those weekly events ;)
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I don't think he's talking about the weekly events or not being able to finish them, he's level 340 :p:p
    I think it's about the start time of events like CC and FHWE, because despite someone posting on another thread that these are geared towards European players, they actually start mailny at midnight.
    Personally I don't have a problem with that, if events start on all servers at the same time it's bound to be midnight somewhere ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I do believe you are correct @grrr (NL1) The events usually start at midnight GGS time. So depending on which server you happen to play on will vary the start time for them. As they say you can not please all the players all the time. I feel for those in Australia :open_mouth:
Sign In to comment.