Home EN Suggestions

Filling boats

Can we finaly fill our boats properly ?
I mean without this stupid dragging and dropping.

We're not little kids, you know. (I asume…)

Comments

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Hold down shift key, click on crew or kit, it will transfer to the boat . No dragging needed  :)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Can we finaly fill our boats properly ?

You can hold the shift key down while clicking on the items and it will load it to the boat.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Nope !
    Shift-key doesn't work !
    Are you running HTML5, , I believe it doesn't work on that yet

• Nope.
    It's windows 10, I believe.
    Heard it from others too.
    Can only suggest using a different browser or the separate Flash player, which gives best results for me . Game is terrible on Edge browser , for me anyway .
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I have come to find that with the Edge browser that sometimes it will actually reload the page after loading only 2 of the items and sometimes it is unresponsive and does not work at all.  I do not care for the Edge browser because it also causes chat to be very slow but I sometimes you it to test things.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Can we finaly fill our boats properly ?

You can hold the shift key down while clicking on the items and it will load it to the boat.
    Cool Thanks Shay   Hopefully I will remember that
  • If on separate Flash player you hold shift and alt together then load one item. after that you dont even need the shift key

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
Sign In to comment.