Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

One click for all fertilizers and seeds

We need option to do one click to use fertilizers for all orchards, and one click to use seeds on all fields/gardens/meadows when we click and open circle to choose fertilizers or seeds. This option for one click on all buildings should be on top of the circle. This would make this game a less slave work which is right now at this moment. With this option game would be more enjoyable to play.  :)

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Another reason for them to add another gold feature ;) No thanks :)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Do you really expect them to add this feature out of the kindness of their hearts and not charge gold???   
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 01.06.2018

We need option to do one click to use fertilizers for all orchards, and one click to use seeds on all fields/gardens/meadows when we click and open circle to choose fertilizers or seeds. This option for one click on all buildings should be on top of the circle. This would make this game a less slave work which is right now at this moment. With this option game would be more enjoyable to play.  :)

In the video back in December they said they will implement something like this (sow all, harvest all). But don't get your hopes up, they will charge gold, as they do for the water all trees feature. Expect all speed ups/ shortcuts/ things that make the game more "comfortable"/convenient to cost gold. I would be (pleasantly) surprised if this is not the case, but I doubt that a lot.

Edit: correct typo.
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Do you really expect them to add this feature out of the kindness of their hearts and not charge gold???   
    Yes  i do because i spent a lot of real time money on Big Farm game maybe even more than on steam and i got like +50 games there.
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    remember last action feature has come. next is 1 click fill all fields or feed all animals
  • I raised this point last year here but no news about implementation till now.
Sign In to comment.