Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event Start Time

I am wondering, has the start time of the fishing hard worker event been delayed? We have been waiting for over 20 minutes now. Hopefully we can have some information about what is going on soon.

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Yeah I was going to write the same thread but I don't see any thing else 
    That's a nuisance as some players wake up just to start this event but now where is the event or the team now where just now go to sleep I think we will recive an apology afterwards
  • Longing to go to bed but sat here waiting for the wretched funnel. I know if I go  it will appear ;)

• Oh where of where did fhwe go, oh where oh where did it go....
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    There is no "set" time for it anymore. Sometimes it doesn't start until 8 in the morning. Just have to keep your eyes open.

• oh that really BITES!

• @WascallyWabbit  Can you give us some info on the start time of FHWE.  We all have been waiting for it to start these past 46 min.

Thanks
  • Its midnight 3 am for me ,i am sacrificing my sleep and waiting for FHWE to begin ,
    but still no sing of it,

• must be the same team thats working on the 2X exp points

• its 5.20..  how long to wait for the fishing hard working event ??
    GGS shld also mention the time on when the event starts.. let it be any event.. 
    making people wake up for grabbing good fishes :persevere:
  • Calendar on US1 shows it beginning on 6/2  which begins in 2.5 hrs US Eastern time

But does not give a specific start  time
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 02.06.2018
    Calendar on US1 shows it beginning on 6/2  which begins in 2.5 hrs US Eastern time

Yeah, cuz they won't give us one. :)

The calendar is just an approximation anyway.. Especially for US1, where some things sometimes start a day AHEAD of what the calendar says because we're 7 hours behind Germany.. So something that may start at 12:01AM German Time will start at 5:01PM the day BEFORE on US1..

And don't even get me started on AU1.. (8 hours AHEAD of Germany).. lol :)

But when they don't give us any start times, it's hard to nail down.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    edited 02.06.2018

It is now 3:32 a.m

Logically we do not see a fishing hard work event.

You have to put on 3D glasses to see GGS fishes B):D:D

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I agree....I sure wish GGS would post the time the FHWE is suppose to start.  They are "holding up progress"!  The schedule says it is to start on June 2nd, and over in Germany it is the 2nd of June!  Granted, it is 3:40 am over there, so when are they going to start it?  Are they going to start it 9am Germany time (this would be about midnight Pacific Time!  This is not good! Most of us in the US are fast asleep!  :o:'(:(
  • started 9 hrs late.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The event has finally arrived, but it has arrived 10 hours late. I don't know if this is done on purpose or not, but in the future I would recommend having an exact starting time so we can know when to expect the event to begin.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 02.06.2018
    And more than several days notice would be good.

And PLEASE get rid of fish pellets as rewards.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    The event has finally arrived, but it has arrived 10 hours late. I don't know if this is done on purpose or not, but in the future I would recommend having an exact starting time so we can know when to expect the event to begin.
    As much as I like the idea of giving GGS a hard time, because of all the bugs, slow reactions, etc. etc. -

We were warned, by earlier posts from Mods...

This is of course done on 'purpose' , since we won't be told start time for any events any longer. (Probably damaging for game-economy, that some players plan ahead.
    - remember planning ahead is not one of GGS few forces... so they got rid of fixed starttime and can now start it, when they please -or remember)

Could have been worse, imagine they changed the startbox - what a disaster that would be - then rather 'surprise start time' :-D

With that said - happy fishing..

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    FHWE is an event we need to know the start time.  It is not like it ends 96 hours after the time we each start it.  It runs for 96 hours and if we have no clue when it starts it is not fair.  If we start the silo 6 hours after it has arrived, others already have a 6 hour head-start. We can not sit up all night waiting for the event to pop up. 
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    FHWE is an event we need to know the start time.  It is not like it ends 96 hours after the time we each start it.  It runs for 96 hours and if we have no clue when it starts it is not fair.  If we start the silo 6 hours after it has arrived, others already have a 6 hour head-start. We can not sit up all night waiting for the event to pop up. 
    Don't shoot the messenger, I hear what you're saying.  I do play myself, so also know the challenges of getting a good headstart ;)

Never the less - it *was* announced .....- so think it's better to 'make noise' in between than during the event - won't change anything as it is.

my 2 cents
    That's something not good we need to wait for this sh** 24/7 
    They always need suggestion how long we need to keep up how many player send the suggestion they need to make a timer like cc but they didn't likely to listen just what are they doing like that make fun of people 

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Calendar on US1 shows it beginning on 6/2  which begins in 2.5 hrs US Eastern time

Yeah, cuz they won't give us one. :)

The calendar is just an approximation anyway.. Especially for US1, where some things sometimes start a day AHEAD of what the calendar says because we're 7 hours behind Germany.. So something that may start at 12:01AM German Time will start at 5:01PM the day BEFORE on US1..

And don't even get me started on AU1.. (8 hours AHEAD of Germany).. lol :)

But when they don't give us any start times, it's hard to nail down.
    Depends on where in US u are it is anything from 5/6 hours to whatever timezone Hawaii is :)
  • dpbplue (US1)dpbplue (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    The starting time of Hard Work Event is not right !!  We are supposed to relax playing this game not to wake up at 4:30 am EST to start play in US !!  Do all servers around the globe need to start event at the same time? Because in Germany it would be a convenient [ for those who do not work ] 11 am !
    Why US servers should not start event at [say] 12 pm or even 6-8 pm EST, so all US players [ from Hawaii to East coast ] would have the opportunity to have a nice time when it starts ??
    Why do we have to sacrifice our sleep to play a game ?? What is the real reason game starts at 4:30 am EST?
    Because for US players, these events became insane !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file