Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We have reports of no CHWE rewards from all communities, so the team will be on that as soon as they arrive.

It is a holiday in Germany tomorrow & a lot of staff are off today too, so maybe the one that starts the CC won`t be here lol  B)
    I got my rewards for Top 50 in CHWE on US1.. (We were in position #46). Gave me a choice of 130 Seaweed Fertilizer or (3 different types of) Cat Charms. (I picked the Fertilizer). :)

Individual rewards was given to everyone Southern :)
    The coop rewards were not given :( for the coop CHWE

Me too got the seaweed ferti option but our coop rewards of fertile garden , seaweed pack, etc were not given
    Oh.. Those must've been a higher tier than we were in then.  My mistake. :)
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I must say I haven't been so excited about any part of this game for a long time as I am that the CC tent hasn't turned up
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    no CC tent on TR1 server
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It amuses me that the CC is something that people rant and rave about and then rant and rave because it didn't show on time. LOL!
    Same here! Who gives a crap about the CC......most of the new rewards I can make in minutes on my farm. No tent on my farm calls for a celebration....."ding dong the CC's dead" party? Anyone?
    Almost no one in our coop is doing much, if anything, and we're still in the top 10 ... that should tell you something.
  • baldwin2 (US1)baldwin2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    I have not seen the WOF for this CC. Did anyone get it on their farm yet??
  • Its here now :)
  • apple3 (US1)apple3 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 31.05.2018
    GGS is all about making money. If **** wants to buy rps, and use their gold that's their business. I have to say most of them are great players, and have always been nice. I just want something other than a free range pig sty. If you want to change things then every coop would have to stand together and just not participate, and I don't see that happening. How bout giving some prizes we can use. I don't need any type of feed except for seaweed:( feed, fertilizer, and humus). Oh wait, that's a gold spender. Could use collectibles, and love, love mystery boxes, karma,rakes,brushes, etc, and the coins to open up the upgrade box. I would like to see another farm to put decos on, because i have way too many and no where to put them. So please take those silly trees off the prize list. I'd like to see more 2x2 decos. Happy farming to all, and remember if the game isn't fun to play and causes stress, you just need to quit. As that is what I will do when it does, I don't care about being first, I just want some better prizes, and teams 1-5 should get same prizes, and 5-10 get the same prizes.

EDIT:  no shaming and naming this includes co-ops as per the community guidelines | Pickle
    Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    What happened to the automated reward system? The rewards have been the same (equally crap and useless) for the past few CC's now. Has this now proved there is no automated system or shall we continue to blame it for the downgrade in prizes?
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I have said from day one that the "automated reward system" was just an excuse for the crappy prizes and the removal of all the good prizes.  And IF their "automated reward system" is broke, they should have removed it and put the old prizes back until they could get it working properly.  Again, it was just an excuse to take away any decent prizes and give us fish pellets and cow silage.  GGS just does not want to give us nice rewards for all our hard work. 
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Does anyone remember the day when these cooperative challenges were only about once a month and we actually looked forward to playing to them instead of cringing and turning green when we see that coop challenge icon hit our screen?
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Haahaa FarmerKar remember it well :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Does anyone remember the day when these cooperative challenges were only about once a month and we actually looked forward to playing to them instead of cringing and turning green when we see that coop challenge icon hit our screen?
    I remember when they were once a quarter. The excitement could not be contained. When they went to once a month, we all fussed. Still way too often, but that's their M.O. If they go to once a month, we'll all think it's fantastic. LOL!
    I also remember when the CCs were quarterly.  There was always an excitement as soon as the countdown timer popped up.  Now players cringe when they see the timer.  GGS ruined what I considered their absolute best event by making it so repetitious.   
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Whatever happened to the poll that went out.  When I last checked that, it seemed pretty clear that everyone thought the frequency was very unpopular.  No time to build, not able to recruit, drain on resources, etc etc etc.  Quit already.  Once per month is frequent enough
  • Window just popped up, CC again in about 13 hrs.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    The problem is: people participate, people buy gold. Stop doing this, if it doesn't make them money they may slow it down. 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    This cc is running under dynamic system or it looks the same to m as the previous one's
    The dynamics of the new dynamic reward system seem to be dynamically malfunctioning.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The dynamics of the new dynamic reward system seem to be dynamically malfunctioning.
    hahahahahahahaha
    The following Rewards List is what we want -

Remove the Self learning automatic rewards system, if at all it exists.  Just Keep this rewards forever.

Also, Make CC ........ Once per month.

01.   150 water
    02.    350 registers
    03.   10000 Fishing Xp
    04.   2,400,000 Dollars
    05.   25 Sw ferts
    06.    25 Sw feeds
    07.   10 sw humus
    08.    5 tokens
    09.    25 Wfs Spcl seeds
    10.    20 const. coins
    11.    25 Ruta Spcl. seeds
    12.    25 Alfa Spcl seeds
    13.    25 Corn spcl seeds
    14.    15 Ghost rods
    15.    20 Sunflower seeds
    16.    30 Violets Seeds
    17.    50 Rose seeds
    18.    5000 Lucky coins
    19.    10 Mystery boxes
    20.    50 Sw ferts
    21.    50 Sw feeds
    22.    15 Sw Humus
    23.     15 Tokens
    24.     30 constructions coins
    25.    10 Big lucky charms
    26.     25 Small Lucky Charms
    27.    20 Mystery boxes
    28.    100 Super Cow feeds
    29.    100 super Pig Feed
    30.    100 Super Donkey Feed
    31.    100 Super Duck feed
    32.    100 Super Chiken Feed
    33.    100 Super Fertilizers
    34.    100 Super liquid Fertilizer
    35.    100 Super Goat Feed
    36.    1000 Green House Humus
    37.     20 Green house Sw Humus
    38.    75 Sw ferts
    39.    75 Sw Feeds
    40.    75 Sw Liquid ferts
    41.    20 Sw Humus
    42.    20 Tokens
    43.    50 Fuku Tokens
    44.    50 Wfs spcls seeds
    45.    50 Corn Spcl seeds
    46.    50 Alfa Spcl seeds
    47.    50 Ruta spcl seeds
    48.    30 Cabbage Spcl seeds
    49.    30 Wheat Spcl Seeds
    50.    2 GML
    51.    100 Premium Humus
    52.    2500 Co-op points
    53.    50 Spcl Dandelion Seeds
    54.    50 Spcl Lamb Lettuce Seeds
    55.    50 Spcl barley Seeds
    56.    50 Spcl Lavender Seeds
    57.    50 Spcl Jasmine Seeds
    58.    50 Spcl Vanilla Seeds
    59.    50 Spcl Aloe Vera Seeds
    60.    5 Goldflower seeds
    61.    10000 Certs
    62.    50 Tools
    63.    5 Bronze Mystery Boxes
    64.    4 Silver Mystery Boxes
    65.    3 Gold Mystery Boxes
    66.    10000 Lucky Coins
    67.    50 Fuku Coins
    68.    30 Tokens
    69.    5000 Horseshoes
    70.    5000 Golden Horseshoes
    71.    50 Karma Points
    72.    30 Ghost Rods
    73.    20 Big charms
    74.    30 Small Charms
    75.    100 Sw ferts
    76.    100 Sw feeds
    77.    100 Sw Liquid Ferts
    78.    25 Sw humus
    79.    5000 deco parts
    80.    5000 Co-op points
    81.    100 Ordinary Catalyser
    82.     70  rare catalyzer
    83.     50 Precious catalyzer
    84.     25 Unique catalyzer
    85.      5 Legendary catalyzer
    86.     50 Rakes
    87.     50 Brushes
    88.     25 Water the trees 
    89.     50 Tokens
    90.    75 Fuku Tokens
    91.    4 x 4 Deco Lvl 8 
    92.    3 x 3 Deco Lvl 8
    93.    2 x 2 Deco Lvl 8
    94.    2 GML
    95.    50 Construction Tokens
    96.   Free range Skin
    97.   5000 Co-op points
    98.   200 Sw Feeds
    99.   150 Sw ferts
    100.  5 Gold Mystery Boxes

edited 08.06.2018
    This current CC is my last. 

Will collect milk 2 times a day, eggs 2 times a day  from next CC. 

Since Rewards dont contain even that 2x2 deco of cow, pig, bunny, playing CC is not needed.

No GML either in CC rewards. 

Co-op Championship is the cornerstone of this game, and RPS are more important than xp's as RPS reduce every week and they show active players current performance.

Maybe GGS should introduce better rewards, and ask higher amount of rps needed for getting those rewards. 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    these CC's are so often, so old and so VERY BORING with basic junk rewards

tell me what good is getting the 2nd build slot coins because they go over 50 if the 2nd build is still building and has not just hours but days to go? not even going to gold off GGS... just saying
  • The CC used to be my favorite thing to do on here.  Now I see that the points for the missions have drastically decreased!  Are ya'll that greedy that you are trying to force us to buy gold just so we can get ahead in the CC?  I will never spend cash on any game, period.  But, I do work my butt off to get as many points in the missions as I can.  I also use the gold I earn playing the game to do this.  Many of us do not have the means to buy crap for a silly game, but do enjoy the game, nevertheless.    Please. have a heart.   
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well, in anticipation of the CC, I started a couple missions within 20 min of the start of the CC, now since the CC is late, I have missed the rep. points for doing those missions.  Not good.  My farm on the AU server has the CC tent active, but no, no not on the US server....What happened?
  • Well, in anticipation of the CC, I started a couple missions within 20 min of the start of the CC, now since the CC is late, I have missed the rep. points for doing those missions.  Not good.  My farm on the AU server has the CC tent active, but no, no not on the US server....What happened?

"Refresh and the tent will appear" . Problem is I tried it and can't get back into the game. Keeps hiding bugs, polishing the tractor, ect.
  • I assume that you are both ok now, I had no problem getting into US1 & the CC event is there - If you are still having issues, try CTRL+F5
  • I assume that you are both ok now, I had no problem getting into US1 & the CC event is there - If you are still having issues, try CTRL+F5

That's what I did try. Had to switch browsers for a bit but it's back to normal now.
  • only way to fix CC is removing wheel and SS from it or nerf its reput rewards 90% that thing ruin CC challenge completly
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Once again the CC rolls out with the same measly rewards yet players are still throwing money and gold at it......it is just sooooo dumb on certain players parts because once again GGS is getting rewarded for treating us like crap! Whats the reaction when rewards are downgraded even further? More gold use to be ranked number 1? So stupid!
  • Once again the CC rolls out with the same measly rewards yet players are still throwing money and gold at it......it is just sooooo dumb on certain players parts because once again GGS is getting rewarded for treating us like crap! Whats the reaction when rewards are downgraded even further? More gold use to be ranked number 1? So stupid!
    @gizmo22 (AU1) The change back to the old version of the event should just be temporary, it was done because the new version had complaints that the top deco was the same for all 3 difficulty levels & that the duckponds had been removed. The rewards cannot be adjusted without an update, so they just switched back to the old version to resolve the problem until it is fixed properly.
Sign In to comment.