Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
edited 09.09.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/events-calendar

Thanks for an easy to read events calendar Wascally!

Edited to change title of thread  ||  Rowdy
Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Comments

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    me too.  Thanks Wabbit  :)
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    Thank you for the type of calendar I want in the place I want it too Wabbit :)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 20.05.2018
    You're welcome, that Google one was making me cross-eyed lol  

It does bring us back to the problem of keeping it up to date with changes, as we have to make a new image each time, so the idea of a dynamic one that the CM can change & its instantly available to all, is still a good plan, we just need to find one that can do the layout that we like & that we can imbed in the forum, so if anyone comes across one, let us know. :)
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Nice calender , wabbit :). Thank You
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 20.05.2018
    Thank You WascallyWabbit!  :smile:
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 20.05.2018

It does bring us back to the problem of keeping it up to date with changes, as we have to make a new image each time, so the idea of a dynamic one that the CM can change & its instantly available to all, is still a good plan, we just need to find one that can do the layout that we like & that we can imbed in the forum, so if anyone comes across one, let us know. :)
    Do you mean something like this one?

Never mind-That is a pay for it calendar, lol.

• Thanks @WascallyWabbit !  One question: what is "school" ??????
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit !  One question: what is "school" ??????
    I think it's refer to Shinkei Suijaku school
  • Thanks @WascallyWabbit !  One question: what is "school" ??????
    I think it's refer to Shinkei Suijaku school
    Correct... You go to top of the class hehe :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Adding my thanks. As one of many whose brain isn't wired to read spread sheets, this helps a bit. Thank you, WW!
    I would like to see this post on the front page of the forums all the time. It will be really nice if a different poster could make a new post here each week so any new reader knows about the forum's  Wascally calendar.
    I would like to see this post on the front page of the forums all the time. It will be really nice if a different poster could make a new post here each week so any new reader knows about the forum's  Wascally calendar.
    Pin the task to the front, sounds like a good idea to me.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Only thing: u have to turn ur head or screen to read it

My bf has that problem when he gets a new eired work shuelde every year :) Even for every 10th week it repeat itself, he still have to re-do it all every year when he gets a new one.
  • I would like to see this post on the front page of the forums all the time. It will be really nice if a different poster could make a new post here each week so any new reader knows about the forum's  Wascally calendar.
    @Pameow (AU1) There is this link on all pages (on the right) ...

Or did you mean something else?
    @Pameow (AU1) There is this link on all pages (on the right) ...

Or did you mean something else?
    I didn't realise that link was there. That will be very handy. What I meant was I hope that this thread gets  bumped often so it stays on front page.
  • Could we please get the June calendar posted?  The events are scheduled for German time but they appear earlier on English time.  What can we expect for June 1st which will appear on May 31st for us?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Could we please get the June calendar posted?  The events are scheduled for German time but they appear earlier on English time.  What can we expect for June 1st which will appear on May 31st for us?
    Good idea.....It should be out a bit earlier as it is now.
    edited 30.05.2018
    Bumping for you @Pameow (AU1)

Did you all see the new June Calendar?  It looks like CC's get a 10 day break between in the middle of the month.  Maybe GGS is finally listening to players?  I would hope so for all your coops sake.

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 30.05.2018
    what about the Village Fair --- it's been touted on the sign in page for the last month.
    Isn't that the one that sets up in your coop village, and asks you to make stuff???  If it is, memory tells me you needed stuff from the candy farm (sugar, etc).   So Candy Farm & Village Fair happen at the same time......
    Just wondering if i am remembering the right event and why it's not on the calendar.
    I just want to thank you again Wascally for such an easy to read calendar.  I know exactly what is coming, and what I want to do, which isn't much I want to be involved in.  I get that good break I am looking for.  So A GREAT BIG THANKS!  Suzy!
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246

Did you all see the new June Calendar?  It looks like CC's get a 10 day break between in the middle of the month.  Maybe GGS is finally listening to players?  I would hope so for all your coops sake.

Instead it seems you get 2 Hard Work Events in a row...don't think I've tried that before..- interesting  :o

With that said - great calendar wabbit!

• Thanks for giving us the June calendar.  

Instead it seems you get 2 Hard Work Events in a row...don't think I've tried that before..- interesting  :o

With that said - great calendar wabbit!
    LOL, I didn't even notice that.  They could have made one a FHWE and it wouldn't have been so hard.
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Thank you for the calendar of June. But is it correct that the Hawaii events is coming after the UFO event? Hawaii is playing now.
  • Thank you for the calendar of June. But is it correct that the Hawaii events is coming after the UFO event? Hawaii is playing now.
    @tatatatatatata (NL1) It was the 1st thing we asked too, as soon as we saw it, the 2nd thing was, "Have they added 2 extra days to the weekly events?"  The response we got about the Hawaiian event was not very informative, it was something like, "we try to keep them on a regular schedule, but that is not always possible" & as for the length of the themed weekly events, we don`t know if they are now 8 days or 7.5 or just over 7, it will depend on the start & end times, but they are longer & we will have to see what the timer on the UFO one is tomorrow. :)
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Thank you for your answer WascallyWabbit, and we will see what tomorrow brings.
    edited 31.05.2018
    So, if the events are longer, does it mean more items to collect, or did they get generous and decide to make it easier to complete the events?
  • So is GGS giving up on their google calendar after 1 month?

Congratulations.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 01.06.2018
    So, if the events are longer, does it mean more items to collect, or did they get generous and decide to make it easier to complete the events?
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) We are hoping that it is because they did not add any extra time when they added the speed challenges & this is to correct that, but they haven`t told us anything, so we are nervously waiting to see too. :/

EDIT: New time for UFO event is 7 days & 13 hours
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Thanks Wabbit, I nervously wait to see too, lol.

Sign In to comment.