Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Frida's Commisions - A New Reward!

WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
edited 06.07.2018 in Contests & Awards

Hi everyone!

This post is to announce an all new reward coming to the WWC, a very special prize for the top player in the entire world! Many of you may have been aware that we recently held a competition where a random winner in the Co-operative Hard Worker Event got the chance to design their very own decoration with our art team. Our winner, farmerrose12 from the UK server, designed a beautiful phoenix that is now available in-game. Her name even features proudly in the description of the item and will remain there for all to know who designed this beautiful phoenix.

The majestic phoenix suggested by farmerrose12

We had a great time creating this moving sculpture and we hope you all love it too! We loved it so much we even created a second variation, a water phoenix in blue. It was fun to gather ideas and work on something suggested by one of our community members and now we look forward to doing it again!

That's right, you can design your very own decoration with our art team. The ultimate winner of the Worldwide Championship beginning in May will receive the chance to design a new decoration with us. But how do you take part you may be wondering?

Overview
- The winner of the event will be the person with the highest global score across all of our servers
- The winner will receive a chance to design a decoration with our art team which they will receive free when it is completed
- The winner's co-operative will also get a free decoration when it is complete
- Scores will be released regularly during the WWC, with the top players appearing in a score table on our Twitter and Facebook pages so you can keep track of how close you are
- When a winner is decided, we will contact them via email and begin the design process
- Once the design stage has ended, the decoration is complete and has been added to the game via an update the reward will be added to the winner and their co-op's accounts
- The winner's name will feature in the description of the decoration and we will announce the final winner once the event has ended and a winner is selected
- After  a little while of the decoration being exclusive to one player and their co-operative, the decoration will go on sale for all players

So now you are not just fighting for your server but also to be added to the exclusive list of Frida's Commissions! What would you like to see if you were the winner? What kind of decoration would you design? Get on your thinking hats and get ready, because you could be the one to share your heart's desire with the team and see it come to life!

Rules
- The Winner will be the top scoring player across all servers
- The Winner's co-op members will be noted at time of selecting The Winner, members joining the co-op after the win is announced or The Winner's changing co-ops will not affect the list of winning co-op members and rewards will be given to this list only
- We reserve the right to award the prize to someone else if any behaviour not described here but later defined as unethical is found, or a win is gained as a result of using means outside the fair spirit of the competition
- Rewards can be granted once per person, if you have previously won a custom decoration and appear on Frida's Commission list you will not be eligible to win future, similar rewards or enter similar events
- Decoration suggestions must not: feature any copyrighted works, brands, characters or any other legal property not owned by Goodgame Studios; feature violence, racism, sexism, extreme nationalism, drugs, alcohol, profanity or any concepts or images not deemed suitable for the game by the team; have a larger area than 21 squares; feature any side longer than 7 squares or shorter than 3 squares; feature any name of any user or co-operative in its design; feature any real persons, living or dead
- The item will initially be exclusive for The Winner and their co-operative
- The winner will be announced after the closing of the Worldwide Championship and informed via email, in order to claim the prize the winner must contact us in a timely manner (5 days) with all of the information requested by us. In the event a winner does not get back to us or does not submit the required information a new winner will be chosen

Full terms will be added below this post, and good luck to you all! 
Post edited by CM_Hunter on

Comments

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    edited 30.04.2018

Conditions of participation

The following conditions apply to participation in contests or sweepstakes (together “contests”) of Altigi GmbH under the trademark of Goodgame Studios (Goodgame Studios is a trademark of Altigi GmbH, Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9, 22761 Hamburg).

Acceptance of the conditions of participation

By participating in the contest organized by Goodgame Studios, the participant agrees to these contest conditions.

Terms and conditions

The terms and conditions regulate the use of the online games, mobile games and other service offers provided by Altigi GmbH / Goodgame Studios on the Goodgame Studios websites and in the app stores, and they also apply together with contests. You can read more about that on https://www.goodgamestudios.com/terms-of-service/.

Eligible persons

Any natural person of legal age at the time of participation and with a registered game account are eligible to participate. All employees and consultants of Goodgame Studios and companies associated with Goodgame Studios are excluded from participation. This also applies to the employees’ relatives.

Mode

Goodgame Studios reserves the right to extend the contest and promotion period, providing timely information on Goodgame Studios' communication channels. Participation in the contest requires prior registration in the respective game.

Exclusion of participation

Goodgame Studios reserves the right to exclude persons from participating in the contest, in particular in the following cases: manipulation of the participation process, disturbance of the event flow or the game itself, harassment or threatening of coworkers or other participants, (attempt of) propagation of illegal or immoral thought. If the conditions for a participation exclusion are present, Goodgame Studios will not pay or distribute any prizes in this case; if already granted, Goodgame Studios is entitled to reclaim it.  

Statement of agreement

Participants agree to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by Goodgame Studios for the purposes of the contests. The winners can be announced by submitting their in-game nickname on the action page on the platforms of Goodgame Studios. In the event that one or more photos are sent by the participants to Goodgame Studios during the contest, the entrant authorizes Goodgame Studios to use the photo as part of or as a result of the contest, also for distribution and / or publication on other media for coverage on this contest. In this respect, the participant transfers the usage and exploitation rights associated with the photo to Goodgame Studios without any restrictions. A fee claim is hereby justified neither by the participant nor by the persons to be recognized in the photo.

Prize payouts

Goodgame Studios will only pay out prizes to individuals who meet the preconditions of the Terms and Conditions or reclaim them, if after the payout or delivery, the terms of the payout are found to be non-existent. Goodgame Studios does not pay out prizes to minors. For cash prizes, the payment of a prize can only be made by showing a credit to a giro account, if the winner is the holder of this giro account at an international credit institution. The credit will be given within 30 days after the end of the competition. With material prizes a cash payment of the profit value or an exchange of the prize is not possible. Non-cash prizes will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of the end of the contest, unless otherwise specified. Goodgame Studios will not replace any incidental or consequential extra charges or consequential charges associated with the prize or its payout and distribution.

Discontinuation of the contest

Goodgame Studios reserves the right to cancel or terminate the contest at any time - especially in the case of force majeure and / or if the contest can not be held or continued for organizational, technical or legal reasons. If the contest is aborted or terminated for these reasons, the participants have no claims against Goodgame Studios.

Liability

Goodgame Studios always strives to operate the game operation in technically flawless quality and to make accurate statements on the contest. However, Goodgame Studios can not be held liable for any misstatements (such as erroneous statements about the prize) or technical errors associated with the prize decision-making.

Data privacy

The personal data of the participants collected during the contest are subject to the privacy policy. Their use is solely for purposes of the contest.
    The data will be completely deleted after the competition has been carried out in compliance with the legal retention periods. Goodgame Studios takes the handling of such data very seriously, see our Privacy Policy
    https://www.goodgamestudios.com/privacy-policy/.

Edited 30/04/2018:
    - In section 'Exclusion of participation' word 'legal' was changed for 'illegal' ('...propagation of illegal or immoral thought.')

Post edited by CM_Hunter on
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Hi CM_HUNTER
    No longer with the Green Giants, made the jump to Having a Blast. Have a great day.
  • What constitutes "propagation of legal thought?"
  • When is the next WWC?
  • lol lol lol There is no amount of rewards in this game that in my opinion would justify spending an exorbitant amount of gold to come first so i could design a useless decoration.
  • Right on brother and matey!!!

lol lol lol There is no amount of rewards in this game that in my opinion would justify spending an exorbitant amount of gold to come first so i could design a useless decoration.
  • Jeanette89 (SKN1)Jeanette89 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 18
    Hi,

Think, this reward isn't a goal to reach for the common players.. they will never have a change. 
    I personally would never go for it - not interested in creating new decoration, sorry.

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Firstly, What is the maximum score anyone has ever reached in WWC on all servers yet ? Based on this my decision to play it aggresively or not will depend.

Anyways, i am just going to skip wet feed as i have a pretty good practice for it. But the fingers give up after 2-3 hours. :smile:

edited 29.04.2018
    @WascallyWabbit

we need more info about the next WWC.

Will happy hours come by any chance ?

Will Omar x4 wwc points booster come ?

Will fireworks for wwc points come ?

Any other info also is welcomed.

Since this wwc, there is a chance for more players to play for top rank for this deco designing, answering these questions if possible is most welcomed.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 29.04.2018
    What constitutes "propagation of legal thought?"
    @FarmerFrederica (US1)  By backtranslating the French version of the Terms, we think this should say "illegal" not "legal". We will get that confirmed for you by @CM_Hunter tomorrow.

When is the next WWC?
    @Hodgie (US1)  You should have the countdown timer on your screen now. :)

Firstly, What is the maximum score anyone has ever reached in WWC on all servers yet ? Based on this my decision to play it aggresively or not will depend.

Anyways, i am just going to skip wet feed as i have a pretty good practice for it. But the fingers give up after 2-3 hours. :smile:

@TMKC (IN1) I already answered this for you when you asked before on another thread. :/  Individual scores from previous championships are no longer available, at least not in a readable format, but as far as we know, the scores will be reported each week for the upcoming one. :)
    Thank You Wabbit for the info :smile:
  • HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    The winner of the event will be the person with the highest global score across all of our servers- You only can get there with loads of gold. Anything for a guy on a small pension?
    Its been many days since chwe ended and the rewards like co-op apple and fertile field and other rewards have yet not been given.

I hope this issue will be addressed at the earliest.

• The winner of the event will be the person with the highest global score across all of our servers- You only can get there with loads of gold. Anything for a guy on a small pension?
    @HappyEd1 (US1) You can vote for your favorite burger on their Facebook page then if they get 350 reactions they will unlock a special decoration that will be sold only for dollars & be available to all players. ;)
    Go here to vote: https://t.co/XdNddu0r5b
    Its been many days since chwe ended and the rewards like co-op apple and fertile field and other rewards have yet not been given.

I hope this issue will be addressed at the earliest.
    @TMKC (IN1) We're still waiting to hear about this issue. We'll let you guys know as soon as we hear anything :)

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hello, I am wondering, where can I find the worldwide individual rankings for the worldwide championships? I am interested to see what scores the top players in the game are getting from this event. I have tried to look for the results, but I have been unsuccessful in finding them.
  • Hello, I am wondering, where can I find the worldwide individual rankings for the worldwide championships? I am interested to see what scores the top players in the game are getting from this event. I have tried to look for the results, but I have been unsuccessful in finding them.

In the game go to lady standing by the world globe, click on that and then click on the 123 tab.  That will show you the ranking.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Hello, I am wondering, where can I find the worldwide individual rankings for the worldwide championships? I am interested to see what scores the top players in the game are getting from this event. I have tried to look for the results, but I have been unsuccessful in finding them.

In the game go to lady standing by the world globe, click on that and then click on the 123 tab.  That will show you the ranking.
    At least I cannot see it from there. I only see the scores of players from my server in my level gap. I have been wondering also where you find those Frida (multiserver) scores since some people have even posted them.
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 24.05.2018
    @mia111 (GB1)   

I think this is what you are talking about.  My apologies I didn't post these along with the WWC results.  I am so sorry.

WEEK ONE

WEEK TWO

Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Thank you @PicklePaws. Could you maybe use a darker font for these in the future? Really hard to read that for my poor old eyes
  • @MRG1 (US1)

I will ask.

• PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 24.05.2018
    @MRG1 (US1)

see above hope that is better for your eyes :).

Edit to add:  thanks to Cuddlyfoxes

Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thank you @PicklePaws, that was the information I was looking for.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Thank you @PicklePaws! Much better.
    week 2 score for rank 1 ..... jannali (GR 1 )   ....  is that even legit ?

In fact, if anyone here on forum thinks or knows its legit, kindly enlighten me why you feel so.....

@PicklePaws
  • jo99 (GR1)jo99 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 10
    Where is the final score?
  • I have posted the final results for the WWC and once I get the one for Frida I will post it :smile: .    Pickle won't forget this time!

• jo99 (GR1)jo99 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 10
    Super!
  • week 2 score for rank 1 ..... jannali (GR 1 )   ....  is that even legit ?

In fact, if anyone here on forum thinks or knows its legit, kindly enlighten me why you feel so.....

@PicklePaws
    @TMKC1 (IN1) I would remind you of the Community Guideline regarding Naming & Shaming:
     Naming and shaming
    Please refrain from openly accusing other players of dishonorable behaviour, such as cheating.......
    ........and report details of suspicion directly to the CM/Mod team
    As there are several other players on that list who also have approx the same score in week 1 & week 2, I do not see it as being particularly unusual.
  • final results posted here:

~ Mod News Bulletin! ~

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Where is the score? I don't see any score board 
This discussion has been closed.