Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Kites and boxes needed once again

If its possible please release the deocs we were to play the wwc this time I am not playing wwc I collcet the points and what I got 632 coins as my server is on 18 position it doesn't mean we don't play we play with all our might 
But for non gold user how much a person can gather the points this game is basically is for gold players only 
Let that aside let us (non gold) enjoy the game as well is this possible if the box or a kite can be resend on the traders shop. With a limit on it and ofcorse less coins for lowest server lol

Comments

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    I saved for 2 WWC events for a kite. Not going to get one. ;OO
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 19.05.2018
    I do not understand the logic behind the removal of the kites at all.  A few players have far too many, so they take them away completely to prevent the rest from obtaining even ONE??
    Post edited by Shay1968 (US1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Yes don't take from them but put a limit now its better to have 5 kites limit who don't have while who have the kite have more then 50's and who don't have don't have 
  • what do the kites do anyway? I've never gotten one.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    what do the kites do anyway? I've never gotten one.
    Theye give 50% increase in rep points from missions.
    what do the kites do anyway? I've never gotten one.
    Its a special one not every kite give 50% mission. Rp
  • If its possible please release the deocs we were to play the wwc this time I am not playing wwc I collcet the points and what I got 632 coins as my server is on 18 position it doesn't mean we don't play we play with all our might 
    But for non gold user how much a person can gather the points this game is basically is for gold players only 
    Let that aside let us (non gold) enjoy the game as well is this possible if the box or a kite can be resend on the traders shop. With a limit on it and ofcorse less coins for lowest server lol

I believe you are correct, the game is for Gold buyers, the Payers. The Payers enjoying winning. As before. Payers spend big, Events raise revenue, players (non or little gold buyers) get beaten by Payers. Its the circle of life.

Its the same pattern over and over again, do it with little to no thinking, then take action later. Remember the fishing event, 85% of the value of product lost when they "rebalanced". Need more revenue, expanded the farm, 25 lots goes to 36, then 42 (40 for flower farm), fancy houses, fertile fields all have had extra levels added for the sake of revenue.

The Kite effects the game by making it easier for a Payer to beat a player. The Kite was probably pulled as it would be making it far to easy to beat players and thus reducing the Payers need to spend Gold which would in turn effects revenue.

Mark
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    My main issue is that now players, like me for example, have a benefit from the booster decorations (in my case it is +1000 storage) that other players are no longer able to obtain. And introducing a limit will not help the situation that much, because for example if there is a limit of 5 decorations, a player with 10 booster decorations will still have a large advantage that the other players cannot improve their strength in that part of the game, therefore causing imbalance between players in events and some players having very large advantages over other players that the other players cannot do anything about.
    If its possible please release the deocs we were to play the wwc this time I am not playing wwc I collcet the points and what I got 632 coins as my server is on 18 position it doesn't mean we don't play we play with all our might 

I believe you are correct, the game is for Gold buyers, the Payers. The Payers enjoying winning. As before. Payers spend big, Events raise revenue, players (non or little gold buyers) get beaten by Payers. Its the circle of life.

Its the same pattern over and over again, do it with little to no thinking, then take action later. Remember the fishing event, 85% of the value of product lost when they "rebalanced". Need more revenue, expanded the farm, 25 lots goes to 36, then 42 (40 for flower farm), fancy houses, fertile fields all have had extra levels added for the sake of revenue.

The Kite effects the game by making it easier for a Payer to beat a player. The Kite was probably pulled as it would be making it far to easy to beat players and thus reducing the Payers need to spend Gold which would in turn effects revenue.

Mark
    It is only good for the gold ones they got tones of kite while we non gold players have one or not (as I bought 1 kite but using tremendous effort combining 2 wwc's )  then in the next its gone when I though I can buy another one 
    But there should be a limit one the kite from very bigening but for now I think there should be reintroduced thoes Deco's to give some comfort to the non gold ones
    My main issue is that now players, like me for example, have a benefit from the booster decorations (in my case it is +1000 storage) that other players are no longer able to obtain. And introducing a limit will not help the situation that much, because for example if there is a limit of 5 decorations, a player with 10 booster decorations will still have a large advantage that the other players cannot improve their strength in that part of the game, therefore causing imbalance between players in events and some players having very large advantages over other players that the other players cannot do anything about.
    It is not about fighting its about something over nothing dear its simple 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file