Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hey, just wondering on the HWE skip function.  I noticed at the start of the event it costs 100 gold to skip a crate.  Now my costs to skip a crate is 2,490 gold.  Is the increase based on how many skips you perform or based on your total points at that time?

Thanks for any help.
    Fortay
    Each time you skip, the cost goes up.
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 16.05.2018
    With 21 hours to go, 6 people have so far claimed a GML. This is on the AU1 server,  level 56-999. I figure maybe 40 will have the required 3,390,000 points by the end. I was thinking only 10 would have enough points, so a better result than I imagined for this non hump busting, not overly demanding event.

Anyone know how the rank(s) below are getting on?

Mark

Update: 16 hours to go - 10 people have claimed a GML
    Post edited by aussie_mark (AU1) on
  • Used to be my favorite event  but now, not so much.  Always at least one fish needed and no available pool so need to use gold to skip and then it shows up again, and still no pools.  Very disappointing.
  • itta_itta (INT1)itta_itta (INT1) INT1 Posts: 40
    13h to go, 38 people get a GML (INT1 server rank 56 to 999). If everyone keeps this rate, maybe at the end all top 100 get the prize. 
    I still think that the event is hard, but players are insanely good :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    All prizes won with over 12 hours left.......this is the most stress free of all hardworker events and while GGS have ruined it with a reward downgrade there's still decent rewards to be had in this casual event. A bit of keyboard time every few hours to collect fish from boats is all thats required.
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 16.05.2018
    A bit of keyboard time every few hours to collect fish from boats is all thats required. 

Sounds like the ideal event for those with a sleeping disordered.

I'd also like to throw a big Shout out to OVER THE HILL, FarmerJim and other members of your coop that supplied boosters. Well done all, great team effort.

Mark
    Post edited by aussie_mark (AU1) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Well thats the whole point of being in a coop and having ghost rods.......a bit of strategy makes events that seem difficult quite simple. As for sleeping disorders.....I work 40-50 hours a week and those few hours I have late afternoon/evening were more than enough to keep the silo supplied.......herring and tuna in particular require very little fish to keep silo full for 1-2 days.....how that is seen as "demanding" is beyond me?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    What....? Thank you ever so much game admins for ruining the FHWE totally for your players and just a few hours before it is scheduled to end. You had to go and make a change which lead to a restart "shakes head" I was looking at a spot in the top 50 for once (jippiiii), worked hard to get there, heh, but you for sure made that impossible. Not an oyster in sight and no time to empty pools and cross fingers and hope a pool of oysters or two appear. Do I hear a whisper "use gold"? No thank you! It is not an option. Could actually feel like guessing that you did the change on purpose hoping to pressure gold out of players. Not a happy feeling.

Yeap, you have a very disappointed me here now.

Please, stop upgrading when an event is running! Wait till it is finished.

Cheers :(

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I do not get those Gold Licenses in any way shape or form often so I am not going to worry bout it, the last time I got one was from one of My buildings over a year ago or was it over 2 years, so long ago I forgot when, so If I ever get them  I am shocked as they are so far in between,so yup it is ridiculous, that is why I do not bother to spend any gold on My game, cause I hardly ever get any of them at all, since I started this game I have only gotten total maybe 1 or 2 tops, I probably won't ever see another one if I do i probably won't even notice as I have forgotten what they even look like, :) .

I understand your point, but when, exactly, is an event not running? LOL!  :)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Would trust that the game developers are clever enough to add time for upgrades before starting an event. And not just jump in with an upgrade whenever it suits them. If an upgrade is needed due to an event, then do it after the event has ended. It would, maybe, give damage to a few which is a lot better then giving damage to all, wouldn´t you think?

Cheers
  • Would trust that the game developers are clever enough to add time for upgrades before starting an event. And not just jump in with an upgrade whenever it suits them. If an upgrade is needed due to an event, then do it after the event has ended. It would, maybe, give damage to a few which is a lot better then giving damage to all, wouldn´t you think?

Cheers
    Stop with your logical thinking! :smiley:  :wink:
  • i think they always sets players second, they dont care, how much effort a player have done, spending dollars or even gold, and im am one of them, but i cant get to forum, by my real playersname, maby i was to angry at them, so they banned me. for every minute i loose my place in top 50 , becauce BF thinks its ok to reboot the event, all the goold i have used is lost, 60 000 points from a deko, i will not get now, all y boats vere set to chats salmon, and nov , waist, sines its back to start, and fish, that vil take 10 houers to catch, it is not acceptable, 
  • and by the way, why is it always in this event, they ruins it for players, this is the 3 time for me, and so often dosest this even comes that any excuses that is ok. sorry for my poor english, but i am mad, no more than mad
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    and by the way, why is it always in this event, they ruins it for players, this is the 3 time for me, and so often dosest this even comes that any excuses that is ok. sorry for my poor english, but i am mad, no more than mad
    and you have a right to be mad - it is unacceptable what GGS did knowing full well how it will screw up and PUNISH players - that is abuse
    Would trust that the game developers are clever enough to add time for upgrades before starting an event. And not just jump in with an upgrade whenever it suits them. If an upgrade is needed due to an event, then do it after the event has ended. It would, maybe, give damage to a few which is a lot better then giving damage to all, wouldn´t you think?

Cheers
    You do know I was making a joke about the never-ending events, right?  I agree with you wholeheartedly!
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    What....? Thank you ever so much game admins for ruining the FHWE totally for your players and just a few hours before it is scheduled to end. You had to go and make a change which lead to a restart "shakes head" I was looking at a spot in the top 50 for once (jippiiii), worked hard to get there, heh, but you for sure made that impossible. Not an oyster in sight and no time to empty pools and cross fingers and hope a pool of oysters or two appear. Do I hear a whisper "use gold"? No thank you! It is not an option. Could actually feel like guessing that you did the change on purpose hoping to pressure gold out of players. Not a happy feeling.

Yeap, you have a very disappointed me here now.

Totally agree, so unfair. Now about 5h left and I have to start from position o. Yesterday I had a place in the top 30. I am furious. All the planning totally wasted
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @wascallywabbit please confirm the devs can they replaced now the wwc points in fhwe by mysterious seeds we love to have thoes seeds as far I remember thoes are great
  • @wascallywabbit please confirm the devs can they replaced now the wwc points in fhwe by mysterious seeds we love to have thoes seeds as far I remember thoes are great
    @Xcution (INT1) The WWC points in the FHWE or any other event, are not substituted for other rewards, they are added as extra rewards. It also requires a downtime to remove those items from an event & then another one to put them back for the next WWC & we all know the adverse effects that a downtime can have on other events, so they will probably remain in the events, even when the WWC is not running.
  • The next FHWE, is it the new kind with the +1 or the old FHWE that we all loved?

Thanks
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    The next FHWE, is it the new kind with the +1 or the old FHWE that we all loved?

Thanks
    I doubt there will be any changes from last time...
     - but what''s even more important is that we get a version this time, that won't change the baskets, from one login to another....
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    We are waiting for FHWE , where it is ? Its already 3:35am and how long we have to wait ? 
    This is toally not fair , we people are mad about this game and thats why we are awake in night too ? and what team are doing , they are taking advantage for that  ? Yes, definately they are and there is no fun to play fhwe like old days, where we can compete for rank 1.

Now just gold needed to skip boats and run at max pp whatever we should like.
    Really disgrace GGS:(
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    So now this is also delayed - OR just not informed the right way. Come on, start the thing, or give us a message, so we can go to bed.

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    So now this is also delayed - OR just not informed the right way. Come on, start the thing, or give us a message, so we can go to bed.

I'm pretty sure I remember one mod, probably @WascallyWabbit, posting, that we no longer know start times of the Events...
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    GGS will not give start times , they are also notorious for getting dates wrong, I feel sorry for the Mods ...
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Nope, didnt start at 0.30 either, so now I will go to bed and let the fhwe be whatever it is - one of many pins to my decission about leaving the game. CM HUNTER - you gave a speach some month ago, where you promised improvements in communication and listening to the players - what happened to that ??

• Hey can i know what time will FISHING HARD WORK EVENT BEGIN.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Please, Please GGS get the FHWE started, it is starting to get late.  I have been up all day starting at 5am and my mind is "toast".  My eyes are bleery. Please start this FHWE now!
  • Still no FHWE:(
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    What's the point of inform players with wrong data's  at the calender or supossed expected start times, It looks like GGS does this for a purpose? Every month we read promisses about improvement in informing the players but it doesnt improve at all...

The only thing which improves (for GGS) are the numberous offers for buying gold, at least every hour another! 

Sign In to comment.