Home EN Official Announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

~ Mod News Bulletin! ~ 1st Edition

Comments

CNY FIREWORKS

Here is an update on the firework times being posted.  Currently the plan is to have the tweets come out one hour before the fireworks are to begin.  This is also subject to change and we will update you as we get more information.  

CNY Timezones

Hey Guys,

We have reported that EN1 & US1 have already moved to Day 2 (when the server times reached midnight) we are just waiting for the rest of the team to arrive, to find out what, if anything, can be done about that. - We will get back to you as soon as have any news.
  • Hey guys!

The tweets for the CNY fireworks have been setup for the weekend. You will be able to see the daily list now rather than only knowing an hour in advance.

The servers that were affected by the CNY event changing to Day 2 early will be given the decoration from the 1st day. We don't know at this time which servers will be given the decoration or a specific date. Please do not create a ticket with support regarding this issue as the team is already aware & plan to compensate with the deco. We'll update you as we have more information next week.

Have fun & good luck with the event! :smiley:
    BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

Hi Farmers,

Servers that lost more than 12 hours of Day 1 of the CNY Event, will be given the deco for that day, probably in the next update - For our community that will be EN1 & US1

A couple of changes to the previously posted event dates for February:

CHWE - 23rd - 26th
    CC       - 28th - 3rd March
  • Hey guys!

The WWC calendar has been fixed. Please reload the page to see the correct calendar. :)
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 11.03.2018

DST & ISLAND FARM

Hey Everyone!  It is that time of the year where we lose 1 hour of sleepy time!  Don't forgot to move your clocks 1 hour ahead at 2:00 am , unless of course all your devices do it automatically.

USA  on March 11th
    Europe on March 25th
    Australia on April 1st

Also some of you may have noticed that the temporary farm is showing a longer length, it turns out the wrong one was triggered & the team will be meeting tomorrow (monday) to decided what to do.  We will know more after the meeting and will update everyone at that time.

Pickle

Edit to add:  Island Farm | Pickle
    Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
    UPDATE

Hey Everyone,

There was a small hotfix just completed with no downtime, you may need to refresh to see the effects.

•  Asia - Speed Challenge - Flash Error #1065 + Broken dialog
    •  Info Dialog - A Speedy Apology - Flash Error #1009 when popping up
    •  Fixed the issues with some St.Patrick's Day leprechaun positions
    • Change for FHWE calendar regarding Fishing Point Event:  new runtime is 03/13 - 03/15 

Also the temporary Island Farm will be left to run longer at this time.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

So, there we were, my trusty steed and I, off on our Great Adventure ... chasing squirrels and frogs .... having a grand old time

Then yesterday, he looks at me,
    I look at him,
    he says:  "It's time to go home" ...

so here we are  :D

I'm very happy to see you all again !

For all problems and complaints, please contact Wabbit, Cuddly or Pickle.
    For all compliments, kind words and bits of clever farming advice, please click HERE.

Happy Farming !
    Rowdy
    edited 20.03.2018

UPDATE ON SERVER MOVE

Hey Everyone!

Here is an update on the time.  We still do not have a fixed time, however, we can tell you that it is scheduled between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CET . This should give everyone a time frame to go by.   We are hoping to get a more definite time later today, but we might have to wait for a firm time tomorrow.  We will keep you updated.

Also the data is being moved from server to server, it is not being moved to a new location :).  Thank goodness as that would be exhausting!

Pickle

2nd UPDATE ON SERVER MOVE

Hey guys!

The server move tomorrow will start at 09:00 am CET,  the team may then perform the update later in the day to give QA time to test everything, but the second downtime will be much shorter and in the afternoon.

Pickle is keeping paws crossed and thinking positive thoughts!

Pickle
    edited 21.03.2018

UPDATE ON SERVER MOVE

The move has been completed for some of the servers, however, the remaining servers listed below  are not completed yet.  Here is the ETA for the following servers:

- DE 1, INT 1, IT 1 (ETA 45 min)
    - US 1, HIS 1 (ETA 25 min)

This is just an estimate for now and it could take longer.  We will keep everyone updated!

Pickle

• The following servers should now be up:  - US 1, HIS 1 
  • DE, IT and INT should be back up now! 

Thanks for your patience everyone while this was being completed and please remember there will be a small update later today.

• ====================================
    EMAIL NEWS - EMAIL NEWS - EMAIL NEWS
    ====================================

Your Wascally Weporter has been informed that several people have been sent emails giving the impression that they have not been looking after their farms - Saying their animals are hungry & missing them etc - Despite that fact that they have been regular active players.

This has been investigated & the issue found. The team are not sure when it will be repaired, but if any of you get the emails, there is no problem with your farm, you can just ignore the messages & it will be sorted out as soon as possible.
  • Hey Everyone,

Just a heads up that the final results of the WWC  and coins will be posted after the Easter weekend.  This will happen on Tuesday of next week.

Pickle
    CAMPING EVENT NEWS

Heya Campers,

As you may have noticed, there is no speed challenge showing on the map for the Camping event, it turns out the wrong version has been started  & it is being left running now, so as not to be unfair to those players who have already begun playing the event so just to confirm:

There is no speed challenge for the Camping event this time around

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. :/
    FORUM NEWS - FORUM NEWS - FORUM NEWS

Hi Everyone,

Some people are experiencing a problem when clicking on their notifications, on the black bar in the forum & getting this message:

We will hopefully have a solution on Monday, but in the meantime, you can go to your profile & open your Notifications from there as a workaround.

MOD CONFESSION

Within the last couple of months, some asked, either in a post or a PM, what this bonus means & how do you get it & I said that I would find out:

Well, now that I finally have an answer for you, I cannot find your question anywhere lol  So I hope that you see this. 

The official answer is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFRpFkZFrOU

Now wasn`t that worth waiting for? :/

The only suggestion anyone has, is that it says how many different types of fish are at that location, but how that is a bonus I have no idea & the person who originally added it is no longer here.

Sorry for the delay, I hope that you didn't think I had forgotten about you, whoever you were lol   B)
  • Hey guys!

If you don't have the seaweed liquid fertilizer in Benny's shop please clear the cache to make it appear. :)

We have a new function on the forum where you can follow the categories you choose.

Click the cog wheel next to a category & select follow

Next to "View:" click 'All' then select 'Following' to only see the categories you're following

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 18.04.2018

LATEST NEWS - LATEST NEWS - LATEST NEWS

Greetings EN Community,

We are having some Vanilla issues (as usual) one is affecting the "sticky" threads, which appear to be having a glue failure in the  "Recent" list, so just in case you missed it, there is a post about HTML5 in the Official Announcements - We will be adding a feedback thread for HTML5 in due course.

In other news, we can report that some progress has been made with forum login problems, which has allowed several people to get back into the forums, so if you know anyone that has not been able to login recently, they may wish to try again now.

This is your Wascally Weporter signing off!
    EARTH SHATTERING NEWS!!!

Hi Everyone,

There will be a Hotfix in a few minutes to remove some code related to the WWC calendar, however you cannot see the calendar & the hotfix will not require any downtime, but we know you like to be kept informed!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused  hehe :)
    HOTFIXING FOR SOME OF YOU

There is a hotfix coming to AU1, IN1 & NL1, to hopefully bring you all the events that you are currently missing. Sorry, we know you didn`t want the CC, but I am sure you want Steve, Greta, Twins etc & they are all coming together. :)
  • CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod)CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 845
    edited 02.05.2018
    Hey guys!

Due to previous issues with the WWC calendar we will have a calendar outside of the game for this edition of the WWC. Once the event starts tomorrow you will have a link in game to the calendar. :)

You can find out more about the WWC calendar HERE
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Greeting Big Farmers,

In an attempt to settle a recurring dispute on the forum, CM_Hunter has conferred with the dev team & they have assured us that when a vote is taken in the Gold league of the CC to do the event at 40% or 80% RP, that includes RP from ALL sources & not just those from Missions.

We understand that this is in direct conflict with information that has been previously given by Support, when they were asked to clarify the issue, but we are confident that this is not only how it is intended to work, but also how it is working.

To those of you that went out on a limb defending what you were told by support, we can only apologize, you should be able to trust the information they give you, when you specifically ask for clarification & the matter will be investigated.

We hope that this settles this issue once & for all.

Happy Farming!
    MEDAL NEWS - MEDAL NEWS - MEDAL NEWS

Greetings from you Wascally weporter, I bring news of your missing medals!

All those who did not get their week 16 medals, will be compensated soon, possibly May 8th but that is not a fixed date yet. - The amount of medals that you will receive will calculated based on the number of medals that you earned the following week (week 17).

We will let you know the final date once it is confirmed. 
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 05.05.2018

REWARD NEWS - REWARD NEWS - REWARD NEWS

Hi Everyone,

We know that a lot of you have been waiting for news about your missing rewards from the CHWE & WoF & for a while it was looking like a straight forward case where no one got their rewards on specific servers, which would have been a fairly simple fix. However, it now appears that some people got some rewards, some got all, some got none & it was not restricted to just a few servers. Which means that, in order for you to get the specific rewards that you worked for (rather than the same reward for everyone as a compensation) you will need to submit a ticket to Support - I hear you all groan, but it should not be too bad, as they have been informed what to do, just make sure you give as much info as you can about exactly which rewards you are missing & from which event and hopefully everything will run smoothly. :

In other news:

You have no doubt noticed that the HWE currently has the old reward set, with less rewards & easier numbers, as well as the new bonus system - This will mean that, for this run of the event, a lot of you should find it easy to get all of the rewards. - However, this will be adjusted in future, to add back the additional rewards & balance the numbers to take the bonus points into account.

Many of you have been asking, "Where have all the Prime Spending offers gone?" - As you know there were some issues with the calendar last month & now that things are starting to get back on track, you should start to see Prime Spending return next week. :)
    MISSING CHWE REWARDS

Hi Everyone,

We have been informed that you need to submit your ticket claiming your CHWE rewards by Monday May 14th.

We appreciate that many of you have never done a ticket before & are unhappy about having to do one now, either due to language problems or other issues, but we do not want to see you miss out on your rewards & so would encourage you to give it a go. 

1. Go to: Contact Support
    2. Scroll down to the blue form at the bottom
    3. Fill in your game, server (for SKN1 that is Nordic 1), your player name & email address
    4. For Subject, choose: In-game loss
    5. Then just say something like: 
    I did not get my rewards for the CHWE (Coop Hardworker Event)
    My  rank was...
    My Coop name is....
    My Coop rank was...
    The rewards that I did not get are.....

If there is some information that you do not have, check with your coop if anyone else knows & if not, just say that you do not know.
    CC COUNTDOWN TIMER

Your Wascally Weporter with more news for you!

The CC starting later than what's shown in the timer is a planning issue, the timer is a separate event so when the CC was updated to start later,  the timer was not altered by mistake. The issue should be resolved for the next CC. 

PLEASE NOTE: The current timer is 30 minutes out
  • SKN, LT, HU & PL News

HTML5 will be updated to the latest version of the game on Wednesday, May 16th. The downtime could take up to an hour for this one but we're hoping it will take less time than that. We'll keep you updated with more news as we hear it :)
    SUMMER WEEKEND NEWS

We have been asked when this years "Summer Weekends" events will begin, but rather than just telling those people that have asked us, we thought that you would all like to know - So what have been told so far, is that the horse trainer will be back next weekend & then the tourists, horse trainer, ice cream truck, reputation points booster & fireworks have been planned in from the 8th-10th June.

The Happy Hour event will not be returning at this time, as it requires further debugging.

That's all we know for now folks!  :)

This discussion has been closed.