Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

One more reason

Very seldom do I get to start the FHWE on time, because There is never a pool for Oysters. I am still waiting. Will be at least 5 more hours before the next pools are available. Probably be another event in the growing list I do not do anymore.

Comments

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    it sucks with no pools with right kind of fish.

But as we have the calender to tell which day an event starts - you have to prepare for the event.

I does that by not collecting shellfish from my boats the last couple of days before the FHWE - and then I can start in time
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Very seldom do I get to start the FHWE on time, because There is never a pool for Oysters. I am still waiting. Will be at least 5 more hours before the next pools are available. Probably be another event in the growing list I do not do anymore.
    If I'm lucky enough to know ahead of time when the event will start, about 3 days prior, I look for oyster pools and go after them the second they open. Yes, oysters sit at the dock for several days, and I miss out on filling contracts, but at least I can get off to a decent start. Of course now that they've nerfed the event, I'll never finish it.  :)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741

But as we have the calender to tell which day an event starts - you have to prepare for the event.

I does that by not collecting shellfish from my boats the last couple of days before the FHWE - and then I can start in time
    That if you're lucky to have any oyster pools couple of days before the event starts, which sometimes does not happen... I really don't like this event where things depend heavily on luck (or having boats idle with certain fish always, as you don't know when will be next time you see that fish)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    I received an email with a link to a calendar that apparently does not feature the FHWE, so I had no warning it was going to occur...  all I am doing now with the events is plodding along for a few or any rewards, but not going out of my way to play any harder to get things done cause well its impossible to do so.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 14.05.2018

That if you're lucky to have any oyster pools couple of days before the event starts, which sometimes does not happen... I really don't like this event where things depend heavily on luck (or having boats idle with certain fish always, as you don't know when will be next time you see that fish)
    I hear you on that. I've actually increased the number of days before the event to wait for those oyster pools If I see one as much as a week prior, that's what I fish. Of course, the new calendar makes it very difficult to know when the event is going to show up. As I don't Google, I have to depend on the grapevine. :(
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well the regular HWE is something I barely look at.  Though at least with farm crops I know what I have and when.  I do try to line up what he's asking for.... but I almost never actually fill the dial on him.  Don't care.

The fishing one?  Now that I collect my 10 seaweed just for opening it, and basically I'm done.  I have huge contracts that need hundreds (one needs over 1000 shrimp) and I haven't seen pools of any of that in days.  Only this morning I was able to set ships on a crustation pool and it doesn't have much in it.   

I just don't care.  That one is high up on my ignore list.   He gets what he gets.  If he gets nothing, so what.  It's a stupid event.  I mean really, your here to "PLAY" a game and all we can do is plop ships down on a pool, that's IF the right kind of pool is even available, and go away for what?  15 or so hours?  Gee what fun.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    After 37 hours I finally got FHW started. Had 1 pool with oysters enough for a few hours. Next is Salmon. Guess what not a pool in sight. Just like the rest of the game GGS has managed to turn this event into a Piece of garbage
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I tend to have 2 or 1 shipd only with 1 type of fish - in that way I am prepared for almost everything - and as I get to empty the ships I load it up next with the 2nd or 3rd
  • I haven't had any salmon pools for days and still none, now that the oysters are done I guess I am done too

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file