Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SICK n TIRED of GGS

Forget rewards mess up, forget all mess up.....GGS now messed up my username as well.....

So far i have spent around 22k US $ on this game in last 6 months.

Starting today i will spend 0 more $ on this game untill they rectify my username issue. No more purchases from me. Let me feel how non gold buyers play the game. You just lost another gold buyer GGS. Happy Farming .

P.S : Days since Gold bought - 0 days.

Comments

• @TMKC1 (IN1) Please see your private messages
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 11.05.2018
    replied @CuddlyFoxes in PM   ...

Kindly Help . Thank You 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 11.05.2018
    Forget rewards mess up, forget all mess up.....GGS now messed up my username as well.....

Starting today i will spend 0 more $ on this game untill they rectify my username issue. No more purchases from me. Let me feel how non gold buyers play the game. You just lost another gold buyer GGS. Happy Farming .

Many games allow us to change username whenever we want .
    I dunno why that option is not available here easily :( . ( I have seen some of my friends complain about being asked for real id proofs ,etc while trying to change name  which they dont like giving ) .
    Also ,maybe U can set a cap for number of times we can change username like for example , we can change username thrice or four times maximum throughout .  

So please kindly take care of this stuff better :( .

• taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    I have nuthing much to say other than what rocky123 and TMKC have mentioned in the above messages.just want to say change back to the name he requested and thats simple enuf i guess.Just because you guys have the power to change anything and everything does not mean that certain simple good requests can be overruled and modified to your convienence.Instead of making changes to these simple things try to look into bigger issues the game has .I am srry to say that but cant keep quite too.
    Yet to receive the chw rewards.Another simple reminder thats all.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 11.05.2018
    @TMKC1 (IN1)  I'm not privvy to all the facts regarding the problem you're having with your username, but I can say that the option to change one's username should be made available, but only for a reasonable amount of cost in gold. I say that because if it cost nothing to change your username, there would no doubt be players who changed their username constantly, which would be very confusing.  ;)  When someone first registers to play the game, they aren't sure if they're going to like playing it or not, so they don't give a great deal of thought to choosing a username. 
    I'm happy with mine, but I would absolutely hate being stuck with a username like "dcoenvyhg7" or something.

Edit:( If there is a "dcoenvyhg7" on the US server, my apologies)  o:) 

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    @TMKC1 (IN1)  I'm not privvy to all the facts regarding the problem you're having with your username, but I can say that the option to change one's username should be made available, but only for a reasonable amount of cost in gold. I say that because if it cost nothing to change your username, there would no doubt be players who changed their username constantly, which would be very confusing.  ;)  When someone first registers to play the game, they aren't sure if they're going to like playing it or not, so they don't give a great deal of thought to choosing a username. 
    I'm happy with mine, but I would absolutely hate being stuck with a username like "dcoenvyhg7" or something.

Edit:( If their is a "dcoenvyhg7" on the US server, my apologies)  o:) 

I agree with you.....when i started the game i had no idea what it was. I think allowing to change username maximum Thrice for a certain amount of gold is not a bad idea.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    The idea to rename your username would be great, as long as didn't violate certain aspects.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 11.05.2018
    I think we should be able to change our user name one or two times without being charged for it. Most games allow it.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 11.05.2018
    Maybe I am missing something here, but you've lost me.... Just exactly how did GG mess up your username?
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

@mods please confirm he issue if this can happen to this player no one know when that happen to us as well he played only 6 months yet I am playing straight 3years if a player of this lvl(gold buyer)
    Think in a way like that there is no option for the non gold buyers like me @tmkc1 when u got ur issue solved please let all players know so we can thanks to the mod who work hard in some matters hope so this one took their interest too
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Oh I SO wish we could change our user name.   SO SO wish.
    When I first signed up I wasn't sure what I was doing or if I would stay.
    This was on my US farm.   Wanted dirtdigger but it was taken.  (sorry who ever that is.)
    So trying variations I just assumed I was in a field called "user" and I could just pick "digger."  But no.  USERDIGGER ended up being my name.  It looks so stupid.

Also... after I signed up on two other servers, I had no idea I could have used my same user name.  (At least I used the same password.)
    Sure would have made signing in so much easier.

OH well... I got use to it but still.   Our account info should be editable.  INCLUDING the email used.  A few I almost never check anymore. 

@mods please confirm he issue if this can happen to this player no one know when that happen to us as well he played only 6 months yet I am playing straight 3years if a player of this lvl(gold buyer)
    Think in a way like that there is no option for the non gold buyers like me @tmkc1 when u got ur issue solved please let all players know so we can thanks to the mod who work hard in some matters hope so this one took their interest too
    Yes I will let you know when it gets solved......as of now it is still unsolved

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file