Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update May 8th - Update Notes in a Bottle ARRRRR!! - Discussion

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 08.05.2018

@Rocky123 (IN1) @taaj277 (IN1) @FastMunira (IN1) It is only on the ring menu that the full amount does not show & if you have 9,999 that is more than enough to start your stables/orchards.  When you are making regular items in your mills & silos or premium items in your lab, you can still hover your cursor over the picture to see how much you already have, so that you know what to produce. The change was necessary because some players had ring menus looking this, or worse....

@WascallyWabbit - Heh.. that's exactly what my Chicken Feed ring menu looked like. I could never tell from it how much Super & Premium Chicken Feeds I had, I always had to go to Farm Management and check my inventory. 

Course, now it just says 9,999+, so I STILL have to go to Farm Management to check my inventory.

Downside is, I have to do it for everything else too - Seedweed Feed/Fertilizer, other Super/Premium feeds... That's annoying. :(

Maybe they could change it so the actual number would show in a pop-up if moused-over in the Ring Menu, like the time to harvest does when you hover over the feed? Still not as good as the old way, but it would sure as heck beat having to go to Farm Management

Not to be annoying Wascally, I do appreciate you talking time to answer us here - and I know your influence is limited. :p
    But are you seriously telling me, that the team decided that this change was so much more important, than anything else that needed to be fixed?- all stuff which has bad impact on nearly all players, including yourself?
    - How many percentages of players has this or worse 'Luxery problem'?
    I for one, do not want to go to inventory, to check I still have the products I with one look can see I do.
    IF, its really a problem, then let the players 'click on/off' what view they want - that would have helped everyone!

Meh.. in programming, changing a displayed value if it exceeds a certain threshold is literally ONE LINE of code.

If {AmountofFeed>9999 then DisplayAmount="9,999+"} else {DisplayAmount=%AmountofFeed%}

In the grand scheme of things, that took about 15 seconds to type. There's also a high probability that this change wouldn't break anything else, so it can be tested & released rather quickly.

So it's not that the change was more *important* than other high-profile bugs (like that darn Flower Farm harvest timer menu always showing the wrong times after you mess around with Chum), it's just that was a super-easy "fix".  (Not that I thought it needed fixing in the first place. I don't like the 9,999+ display personally).
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Wahoooo!  I just got a new decor off the wheel and just had to come here and read up.
    GG.... THANK YOU SO MUCH   I was really getting sick of the blue pagoda things over and over.
    Needed something new.

As for all the other neat decor... love it all BUT.....
    (I know, always sticking my butt into it here.)

My ONLY gripe about skins and new decor, (not so much decor) but building skins.
    One of the most fun things, for me at least, is arranging my farm.  I have my Asian section, my spooky corner and like that.  Impossible to do when say a hawaiian chicken coop comes out yet all my island type stuff is on my flower farm.   That would go well on the FLOWER farm but not possible to build a chicken coop there.
    Kinda messes with my decor.  

I know this won't happen but going to toss it out there anyway. 
    Make themed skins for something that could possibly be on any farm. 
    Say I won an "island" themed skin.... I could opt to place it on a chicken coop, OR a goat thing, OR a house on the flower farm.  
    (The graphic designers might get some overtime... they are worth it.)
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    did the medals compensation bit actually happen? because I have checked my medal store and there is nothing there. 
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    @Rocky123 (IN1) @taaj277 (IN1) @FastMunira (IN1) It is only on the ring menu that the full amount does not show & if you have 9,999 that is more than enough to start your stables/orchards.  When you are making regular items in your mills & silos or premium items in your lab, you can still hover your cursor over the picture to see how much you already have, so that you know what to produce. The change was necessary because some players had ring menus looking this, or worse....

PCA (GB1) said:

We received an amount of medals that is not even 25% of what we should have received had the problem not happened

I assume you gave the same amount of medals to every player ?  Those who do not play and those who do, regardless of coop ranking in the village league ?

Excellent job NOT as usual

@PCA (GB1) I hear you, my own were more like 13% :/ We are making inquiries.  
    @WascallyWabbit  all i can say about the 9,999+ is what in the sam H.E+dbl toothpicks brain is fried now? i keep thinking  nothing can get more backa$$wards and then they do this  

It SOUNDS like this might be a minuscule portion of some bigger idea  that has just been thrown in now  but GGS is unsure if the rest of the "idea" will play out or be mothballed or scrapped or if that dev with the "idea" will even remain with GGS thus leading back to if it will come to fruition , be mothballed or scrapped. AND thus the lack of explanation to players - just "here it is and btw you have to do more steps to find out actual #s"

this is a huge reason that is so much tremendously poor coding and interminable glitches that ARE hard to track down 

WAIT until you have a fully formed idea built!
    TEST it on the test server
    WORK out BUGS
    TEST AGAIN
    only IMPLEMENT into the regular game when it really passes rigorous testing

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    If I understand this correct, just because a few players could not differentiate figures on the ring menu and had to look in their inventory, it was changed it so a whole lot more players would have to check their inventory now too because they also can not see how much they have (only 9999+)?  I don't understand this update.  What was frustrating a few is now frustrating many.

I do however like the update for overproduced village items - that is very handy.

I find the calendar difficult to read.  Perhaps because it exemplifies there are so many events going on at all times.  It is difficult to enjoy any event when overwhelmed facing so many.

I hesitate commenting on the CC, we'll see what it brings.  It still comes way too often which makes it lose the allure to try hard at it.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    If I understand this correct, just because a few players could not differentiate figures on the ring menu and had to look in their inventory, it was changed it so a whole lot more players would have to check their inventory now too because they also can not see how much they have (only 9999+)?  I don't understand this update.  What was frustrating a few is now frustrating many.
    This 'fix' didn't even fix the problem for those that had too many items on the ring menu, as they still don't know how much they have and have to check their inventory. But it magnified the problem so that now many more of us have to check their inventory. How is this considered a fix?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    What does it mean for the servers not getting the update as SKN.

Are we loosing something?
    Will our cc start same time as other servers?

nannsi
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    I still dont know what problem it makes to SKN server that we did not get the update today
    but we got a bug with omar - text part danish, part english and german .......!

• Wahoooo!  I just got a new decor off the wheel and just had to come here and read up.
    GG.... THANK YOU SO MUCH   I was really getting sick of the blue pagoda things over and over.
    Needed something new.

My ONLY gripe about skins and new decor, (not so much decor) but building skins.
    One of the most fun things, for me at least, is arranging my farm.  I have my Asian section, my spooky corner and like that.  Impossible to do when say a hawaiian chicken coop comes out yet all my island type stuff is on my flower farm.   That would go well on the FLOWER farm but not possible to build a chicken coop there.

Say I won an "island" themed skin.... I could opt to place it on a chicken coop, OR a goat thing, OR a house on the flower farm.  
    this would be great!  but it probably won't happen.  Rearranging my farms is my favorite thing too and it's tricky to keep the farms themed.  :)  i would also like to move some decos from one farm to another.  maybe as a option from the Landscaper could pay to relocate the deco to a different farm.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 09.05.2018
    Thanks for changing the CC rewards :)
    It is better now although we still miss the GMB :( .
    Some 2 r 3 of those GMB getting added to the rewards list will be better as it is a box which rarely gives 8 goldflower seeds or 3 GMLs lol . Whenever we open its always that useless seaweed greenhouse humus popping out of it .
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Seaweed is here, but certain 'rewards', such as greenhouse seed in bronze league, still here. Nevertheless the reward set is much better.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    edited 09.05.2018
    Wahoooo!  I just got a new decor off the wheel and just had to come here and read up.
    Needed something new.

this would be great!  but it probably won't happen.  Rearranging my farms is my favorite thing too and it's tricky to keep the farms themed.  :)  i would also like to move some decos from one farm to another.  maybe as a option from the Landscaper could pay to relocate the deco to a different farm.
    People have asked to move deco from one farm to another for years now.  They won't do it.  Considered cheating.  I don't understand the logic.  Surely there could be a reconstruction time added which would fix any "cheat" problem of moving say a really good deco around.  Make it take a day to do... no problems.

BTW... I found out later, that STUPID blue pagoda thing is still one of the prizes.  They just added three more. Got two of them and wow... cute yes.  Worth actually using?  Um, no.  sigh.  

Now if only I'd win a blue mine cert as often as I win flower seeds which I NEVER use.  That would be great.
    Like most carnival games, this one seems rigged. 

BY the way,  in that last spin, one of the prizes is a picture of red  poppies.   I have never once landed on that.  Anyone know what it is?
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    edited 09.05.2018

BY the way,  in that last spin, one of the prizes is a picture of red  poppies.   I have never once landed on that.  Anyone know what it is?
    the picture of the red poppies is a rustic appearance but if I remember correctly could be for various structures such as chicken coop, barn, house etc ... 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I personally dont like this new 9999+ thing

How do we know how much sw feed/sw humus/ sw ferti do we spend without exact amount display ?
    It is irritating to go and check inventory everytime and so sometimes may end up overspending

Everything is showing 9999+ :(
    I might have appreciated it when they displayed 99999+ for stock over 100.000 but this is annoying.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Still not overly impressed by the set of rewards.....yes some seaweed is back and thats good but its still a big downgrade in comparison to what the rewards used to be. We are being constantly force-fed this CC event that many are sick of.....the least you could do is improve rewards, not downgrade them. At this point if I had a choice between scrapping the existence of construction tokens and bringing back the old set of rewards I would be up for it! Catalyzer rewards are almost a complete waste of time since many of us can't afford to upgrade labs to that level, why not add some million dollar + farmdollar rewards in the CC rewards set to bring lab upgrades into play??
    Still not overly impressed by the set of rewards.....yes some seaweed is back and thats good but its still a big downgrade in comparison to what the rewards used to be. We are being constantly force-fed this CC event that many are sick of.....the least you could do is improve rewards, not downgrade them. At this point if I had a choice between scrapping the existence of construction tokens and bringing back the old set of rewards I would be up for it! Catalyzer rewards are almost a complete waste of time since many of us can't afford to upgrade labs to that level, why not add some million dollar + farmdollar rewards in the CC rewards set to bring lab upgrades into play??
    I agree with most of the points but catalyers are not useless .
    I have a level 25 farm lab and i go extremely short of catalyser everytime . GGS can even give more of them .

Similarly when your lab reaches level 25 u will find it awesome usage for making tokens :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yes but my point is many players can't afford to upgrade their labs to level 25. Catalyzers do have their uses but if GGS wants players to participate in an overplayed event like the CC they need to make it worth our while. You can;t increase its frequency and give us a downgraded version of a rewards system.....it just makes players even angrier! having farm dollars in a rewards list might interest some players, especially the ones that need that extra couple of million dollars for upgrades.......I don't even understand why goldflower seeds need to be in mystery boxes only. Why can't one of the hard work rewards be a couple of goldflowers?
    Yes but my point is many players can't afford to upgrade their labs to level 25. Catalyzers do have their uses but if GGS wants players to participate in an overplayed event like the CC they need to make it worth our while. You can;t increase its frequency and give us a downgraded version of a rewards system.....it just makes players even angrier! having farm dollars in a rewards list might interest some players, especially the ones that need that extra couple of million dollars for upgrades.......I don't even understand why goldflower seeds need to be in mystery boxes only. Why can't one of the hard work rewards be a couple of goldflowers?
    True :)
    They can give GML and goldflower seeds directly :) . They can keep all 4 types of catalysers as a single reward and add up dollars reward in those other 3 places . But these are too much to expect . 
    I m happy that they atleast gave some sw rewards  .
  • What does it mean for the servers not getting the update as SKN.

nannsi
    @nannsi (SKN1) It just means anything that was changed on the other servers, will not be on yours yet, such as the new rewards in CC.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 09.05.2018
    Regular greenhouse seeds are useless until a second and third greenhouse is added.  
    Catalyzers are never used until the player saves up almost a billion dollars to get the lab to a high level or until lab prices are lowered by a lot.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Regular greenhouse seeds are useless until a second and third greenhouse is added.  
    Catalyzers are never used until the player saves up almost a billion dollars to get the lab to a high level or until lab prices are lowered by a lot.  
    I personally don't find regular greenhouse seeds useless. Sometimes i run out of greenhouse humus (I never plant special greenhouse seeds without humus), so I can plant reg. seeds while I'm waiting. Also very useful during WWC when you need to keep the greenhouse running non-stop.
  • MizuBige (HU1)MizuBige (HU1) Posts: 648
    edited 10.05.2018
    What does it mean for the servers not getting the update as SKN.

nannsi
    @nannsi (SKN1) It just means anything that was changed on the other servers, will not be on yours yet, such as the new rewards in CC.
    Dear players, moderators and Community Managers,

I writing this comment in the name of all players from hungarian servers. First of all, i would like to ask a competent person from the team, why the hungarian players are punished by not getting the recent update and we are struggling for the weak rewards from the previos CC's and other events.
    Do you think, this is fair and thats all right? What made it possible to enable html5 testing for the hungarian server besides a few smaller servers? Can we expect compensation for this?
    We do not understand, why we are the nation, who who has been selected for testing the new html5version of our loved game, in Polish language, when most of the players event dont speak and understand the english language. We do not have a hungarian moderator who could describe our problems while we testing, even writing our experience on the hungarian forum, because either of the management team not understanding our language.
    Its possible that the hungarian team of players is small, but on the last WWC our server was on the 8th place, we are very proud for this. Please condider paying more attention on the hungarian players too.
    We can not give voice for our opinion, because we do not have a moderator, who could represente us and moderate our problems and feedback regarding this game. You are not willing to hire a moderator from september last year, who could bring the news for us, represent us in front of you and resolve our problem. Since september there have been several candidates, why dont you find a candidate qualified to make order on the hungarian forum?
    Players translating the news and info about the upcoming update and only in this cases we get new info about the game. I know that a reliable old player, who helps a lot in translation on the forum and on a private facebook group as well, his name is [Removed], sent the form but wasnt nominated. it is true that he has less comments, but please tell me, with who to talk? Himself? Because a lot of player left the forum, after the last moderator give up, [Removed] is a trustworthy, calm, nice person, we would like you to finally be able to get a moderator! 
    It is incredible for us that the Hungarian players and their opinions do not count you so much? Do you think that Hungarian players can do everything because they will not have the echo of language barriers? We love this game and we respectfully ask you to take Hungarian players as humans.
    How do you think that you are pushing everything on our throat? We would like to draw everybody's attention that we are here and we dont ask testing the html5 version of the game, especially in polish language, because this language is loadid automatically, even if we select the hungarian language with hungarian server. We think that test players this new version who receive it on a language that he / she understand.
    In addition, we ask you to compensate for the rewards of the current CC, so please do not continue the previous poor rewards! We are the same players as other nations, we are not experimental mice!

We would like to receive answers on the basis of what the Hungarian players have allocated to the same number of master points, much less WWC medals than, for example, for German players once there is no server rankings?
    Just to illustrate the differences:
    Hungarian TOP1 player: 615,000 master points, 2100 medals
    another player: 84,000 master points, 765 medals

German players:

47,714 master points, 1135 medals
    26,129 master points, 829 medals
    77,720 master points, 1434 medals
    101,980 master points, 1659 medals

The difference is remarkable, and even the German players are upset why they got so few coins, so what are the Hungarians to say? We can not even complain about it because we are not listening to it because of the language barriers, support constantly refuses us, the forum is barely visited by anybody, more and more Hungarian players leave the game because they simply refuse to deal with us!

Therefore, we ask you to take immediate action to ensure that CM does not use Google translators to inform Hungarian players every few weeks with a little bit of crunch about the game and also ask that the current co-operative contest be equally rewarded for those servers players who had the latest update!

Thank you for your understanding and also for reading my post. Since English is not my native language and I did not write my thoughts with a google translator, so I apologize for the mistakes.

Regards:
    players on the hungarian server

Removed name | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Your selling edge crop overages is a fail. It defaults to the full rubber crop instead of what is needed to make space.

Also, I don't like the option of selling for village dollars. It gets in the way, another thing to accidentally miss click due to your sluggish client. I wanted this back when it first came out and it was a better deal to sell for village dollars instead of regular and exchanging. Now my coops exchange rate far exceeds the village dollar sell rate. 
  • Dear players, moderators and Community Managers,

I writing this comment in the name of all players from hungarian servers. First of all, i would like to ask a competent person from the team, why the hungarian players are punished by not getting the recent update and we are struggling for the weak rewards from the previos CC's and other events.
    Hey @MizuBige (HU1) The servers with HTML5 will also need an update for HTML5 as well as the flash version. HU, LT, SKN, & PL should get the update next week. Once we have more information we will announce it.
    Do you think, this is fair and thats all right? What made it possible to enable html5 testing for the hungarian server besides a few smaller servers? Can we expect compensation for this?
    We do not understand, why we are the nation, who who has been selected for testing the new html5version of our loved game, in Polish language, when most of the players event dont speak and understand the english language. We do not have a hungarian moderator who could describe our problems while we testing, even writing our experience on the hungarian forum, because either of the management team not understanding our language.

Eventually all servers will have the HTML5 version of the game but to start off the team has added it to some smaller servers first. Any problems can be posted on the feedback thread on the Hungarian forum (link below). We check the thread & send the feedback to the team. The first post in the HTML5 thread gets updated with known issues. We've also had reports from our servers about the language being in Polish, the team is aware & will fix the issue.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/hu/discussion/178154/big-farm-html5-beta-visszajelzes-es-hibajelentesek/p1?new=1

We can not give voice for our opinion, because we do not have a moderator, who could represente us and moderate our problems and feedback regarding this game. You are not willing to hire a moderator from september last year, who could bring the news for us, represent us in front of you and resolve our problem.
    If there are players in your community that would like to become a moderator to represent the HU community they can contact one of the CMs to apply.

Thank you for your understanding and also for reading my post. Since English is not my native language and I did not write my thoughts with a google translator, so I apologize for the mistakes.

Your English is just fine ;)

• CuddlyFoxes mondta:
    Dear players, moderators and Community Managers,

Hey @MizuBige (HU1) The servers with HTML5 will also need an update for HTML5 as well as the flash version. HU, LT, SKN, & PL should get the update next week. Once we have more information we will announce it.

Dear CuddlyFoxes,

Thanks for your short answer. I would like to ask a bit bigger answer from you for our answers, because we dont get an answer why we got so less WWC coins if the servers ranking wasnt a point when the system calculate it.
    We play the same CC as the deutsch, italy, japan, russian etc servers, but the rewards is ther well known weak ones. We understand that we probably will get next week the update, but we are the same players as the other nation players, we are under other judgement. We would like to get a better detailed answers.
    We are looking forward to have a moderator, we know for sure that there was a few applicants, but they event dont get an answer, they wait months and months. We want to say thanks for your answers and hope that we will get positive answers too from you for our question. No problem if we need to wait for that 1 day.

Cheers
  • Dear CuddlyFoxes,

Thanks for your short answer. I would like to ask a bit bigger answer from you for our answers, because we dont get an answer why we got so less WWC coins if the servers ranking wasnt a point when the system calculate it.
    We play the same CC as the deutsch, italy, japan, russian etc servers, but the rewards is ther well known weak ones. We understand that we probably will get next week the update, but we are the same players as the other nation players, we are under other judgement. We would like to get a better detailed answers.
    We are looking forward to have a moderator, we know for sure that there was a few applicants, but they event dont get an answer, they wait months and months. We want to say thanks for your answers and hope that we will get positive answers too from you for our question. No problem if we need to wait for that 1 day.

Cheers
    @MizuBige (HU1) We will have to ask the team about the WWC coins once they're back in office tomorrow. Today is a holiday in Germany & the office was closed. As soon as we hear anything we'll let you know :)

If players have applied to be a mod but haven't received a response they should try contacting CM_Hunter or Keledar. It may be the case that they tried to contact a CM that is no longer here.
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Dear CuddlyFoxes and GGS,

MizuBige has right. She said that we all feel. 

We didn't ask and we didn't want this html5 test on our server. GGS will give NOTHING for our work. 

But not this is the biggest problem.

The biggest problem is that GGS hurted our rights.

This html5 test is a DISCRIMINATION. As I know Hungary is member of EU, and you have to give the same service in all countries of EU. The same as in Germany, GB, or other countries you like better than Hungary. If you don't do it, you discriminate.

I started to write my letter to those in Bruxelles whose duty to examine if hungarian players were discriminated or not. I'm sure that we were discriminated. And we are discriminated today also. And as you wrote we will be discriminated till we don't get the update next week. As we know GGS that could be more than few days..... But if a miracle happen and we get the update this gives us nothing, because the only good thing in this update was the changing of CC's rewards.

You posted the forum link, but no one will read it from GGS, because it's Hungarian. No one understand our language except us. So please stop mystification.

We had enough. We WANT compensation. Valuable compensation, not chicken foods.

Eowyn
  • Linda Lou (US1)Linda Lou (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Don't care for the 9999+ on the ring because I can no longer make a mental note while I am feeding and fertilizing of what I need to produce next. Going to the farm menu is just another step and not convenient. Hope you change it back to the actual number,
  • Dear CuddlyFoxes and GGS,

MizuBige has right. She said that we all feel. 

We didn't ask and we didn't want this html5 test on our server. GGS will give NOTHING for our work. 

But not this is the biggest problem.

The biggest problem is that GGS hurted our rights.

This html5 test is a DISCRIMINATION. As I know Hungary is member of EU, and you have to give the same service in all countries of EU. The same as in Germany, GB, or other countries you like better than Hungary. If you don't do it, you discriminate.

I started to write my letter to those in Bruxelles whose duty to examine if hungarian players were discriminated or not. I'm sure that we were discriminated. And we are discriminated today also. And as you wrote we will be discriminated till we don't get the update next week. As we know GGS that could be more than few days..... But if a miracle happen and we get the update this gives us nothing, because the only good thing in this update was the changing of CC's rewards.

You posted the forum link, but no one will read it from GGS, because it's Hungarian. No one understand our language except us. So please stop mystification.

We had enough. We WANT compensation. Valuable compensation, not chicken foods.

Eowyn
    @Eowyn12 (HU1) We'll forward your feedback to the team. I can assure you that we are checking that thread & reporting any issues reported there. :)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 10.05.2018

I would like to ask a bit bigger answer from you for our answers, because we dont get an answer why we got so less WWC coins if the servers ranking wasnt a point when the system calculate it.
    As far as I understood they did calculate the coins as always, depending on the server ranking. They don't say otherwise anywhere. They just didn't post the server ranking. I too also got much less coins for the same score than players in German server. Probably as usual they got one of the top positions while UK server got average position.

What I understand from the announcement is that the amount of coins you will get in following weeks will take into account your total amount of points, including those from the first week. However the future server rankings will be determined using points from week 2 onwards only and also the scores that they will show for Frida's competition will not take into account week one. Meaning that players will see a discrepancy between the points they have vs the points GGS reports.

Sadly they had to start somewhere and the way to affect the minimum amount of players is starting with the smaller servers. While I agree that GGS should have planned much better the update and update all servers at the same time (to be more fair with the cc rewards, for example), by no means you (the Hungarian server) are the only ones in that boat. The Polish server (Edit: which was the first one to be change to HTML5 and was on this test task alone for a while), the Lithuanian server and the Scandinavian server are also under the HTML5 testing, the first two being also "linked" to EU countries and the last one representing many countries, some of which are also in EU.

I hope you get soon a moderator, as I know that can help a lot of players, and hopefully GGS will appreciate the effort of those servers that were the first to test html5 with some reward package.

Sign In to comment.