HTML5 Feedback - SKN1, LT1, HU1, AU1, IN1, INT1, EN1, NL1
In this thread you can leave feedback about the current HTML5 beta and forward bug reports to our development team.
In case you’re reporting a bug in this thread, please be so kind as to add the following information:
- Browser you are currently playing with
- Actual version of your browser
- A step by step explanation of how the bug/issue popped up
- Where possible, please add a screenshot
If you don’t know how to find your browser version or in case there are any other questions, feel free to have a look at our HTML5 FAQ.
We’re looking forward receiving your feedback about the HTML5 game version and we appreciate your support.
Thank you in advance!
Your Big Farm Team
Known Issues Update - 07.05.2018:
- Specific combinations of the Chrome browser, installed on a Windows 7 environment and an Intel graphics card may cause a temporary slowdown at random times
- We intend to have this issue repaired in the the next HTML5 update
- The friend invite feature may not work
- Currently works except for Facebook invite
- The fishing mini-game has some visual issues and the performance is currently lower compared to the Flash version
- Now much improved
- The dog has no animation yet and stays at the same place instead of running around the world
- This is being looked into and we hope to resolve it with the next HTML5 update
- There may apply some additional bugs in the Edge browser
- These issues are known and being looked into to ensure the best compatibility we can
- The trick or treat animations may not be available
- No current changes here but we are aware
- Minor visual issues
- Still some minor visual issues, we are working on these
- Animations stop when dialogues are open or hovering over buildings (like the workers stop walking or horses stop running).
- This is intended and not an issue, HTML5 will save on loading by stopping animations when other things are happening.