Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What to do with cleared forest field?

I bought a cleared forest field but I'm not sure what to do with it .....or even how to get it started?

Comments

• Hi Rat.
    If you mean that you have just bought a piece of land on your farm then you will need to weed it.
    Click on the square of land you just bought and you wil see a circle with options. click on the bulldozer, and this will clear your field foe building. It takes a few hours depending on you level. 
    Once the field is cleared you will be able to build what ever you want. From a chicken coup to a pig stall. Or maybe you want to build a house. The choice is then yours. I hope this helps and answers your question.
    If you need more help let me know :)
    Greetings and good luck.
  • rat7 (US1)rat7 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Hi Britse-spitser,
    I appreciate your time to answer my question, but I was referring to buying a field with some cleared brush and wood on it in the Viking island.  I'm not sure how to get it started, I'm assuming it is to grow trees to harvest and use the lumber for mugs, etc. Once I go through one cycle, I think it will be pretty easy to follow.

Also, I just reached level 37.  Previously, it had shown that at level 37 I would be able to buy land, etc. with dollars.  I tried to buy land with dollars and it said "locked until level 43". The congratulatory screen said I would now be able to buy land, etc. with dollars.  I don't understand.  Obviously the game is for the profit of the company who owns it, but to keep changing rules are not right.

Thanks again,
    Rat 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hi Britse-spitser,
    I appreciate your time to answer my question, but I was referring to buying a field with some cleared brush and wood on it in the Viking island.  I'm not sure how to get it started, I'm assuming it is to grow trees to harvest and use the lumber for mugs, etc. Once I go through one cycle, I think it will be pretty easy to follow.

Also, I just reached level 37.  Previously, it had shown that at level 37 I would be able to buy land, etc. with dollars.  I tried to buy land with dollars and it said "locked until level 43". The congratulatory screen said I would now be able to buy land, etc. with dollars.  I don't understand.  Obviously the game is for the profit of the company who owns it, but to keep changing rules are not right.

Thanks again,
    Rat 
    You still have to clear it, if memory serves. On the ring menu, do you see a bulldozer?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Once cleared, you build on it.  Here's some excellent info on how it works.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/strategy/viking_farm_walkthrough.htm
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    If you mean the tree grove that gives wood and fallen leaves, you need a silo to make dung into fertilizer. Then use fertilizer to start the tree grove production.
    It may be too late to bother with it temp farm ends in one day. It's time to start demo before the farm disappears
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    In regard to land at level 37. That refers to buying land on the main farm. You will need further levels to unlock land for farm dollars on other farms 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    there is a deco on the viking temp island that looks like a grove of pines. It is a deco, so you don't have to do anything with it.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 06.05.2018
    Refer to what artful (US1) said...the crazybigfarm website....read viking and all other stuff on it....and if possible make some donations on it if you like what you read :smile:
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 07.05.2018
    Hi Britse-spitser,

Thanks again,
    Rat 

They will offer you many things at certain player levels for Gold and if you wait they will offer them for farm dollars. Don't be in a rush ;)
    This may also help yo to get started https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/faq/
    For an up to date version check http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • Robin Elizabeth (US1)Robin Elizabeth (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    edited 07.05.2018
    Except that the "dollars" is exceptionally high in price and difficult to obtain....I do like this game but the upgrading with "money" and/or gold is an issue...too expensive.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Except that the "dollars" is exceptionally high in price and difficult to obtain....I do like this game but the upgrading with "money" and/or gold is an issue...too expensive.
    As you are able to build up your farm and areas you will be able to manage those more expensive items. Keep an eye on your production costs for all your farms to help make more ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file