Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HTML5 Feedback - SKN1, LT1, HU1, AU1, IN1, INT1, EN1, NL1

Today we will rollout HTML5 on the Scandinavian, Hungarian and Lithuanian servers! At around 11:15 the update will begin and HTML will be available on those servers. Please understand that feedback can only be accepted on the English forums in English as the moderators and CMs are not able to translate other feedback for you. We apologise for the inconvenience.

In this thread you can leave feedback about the current HTML5 beta and forward bug reports to our development team. 

In case you’re reporting a bug in this thread, please be so kind as to add the following information:

• Browser you are currently playing with
  • Actual version of your browser
  • A step by step explanation of how the bug/issue popped up
  • Where possible, please add a screenshot

If you don’t know how to find your browser version or in case there are any other questions, feel free to have a look at our HTML5 FAQ.

We’re looking forward receiving your feedback about the HTML5 game version and we appreciate your support.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Your Big Farm Team

Known Issues Update - 07.05.2018:

- Specific combinations of the Chrome browser, installed on a Windows 7 environment and an Intel graphics card may cause a temporary slowdown at random times
- We intend to have this issue repaired in the the next HTML5 update

- The friend invite feature may not work
- Currently works except for Facebook invite

- The fishing mini-game has some visual issues and the performance is currently lower compared to the Flash version
- Now much improved

- The dog has no animation yet and stays at the same place instead of running around the world
- This is being looked into and we hope to resolve it with the next HTML5 update

- There may apply some additional bugs in the Edge browser
- These issues are known and being looked into to ensure the best compatibility we can

- The trick or treat animations may not be available
- No current changes here but we are aware

- Minor visual issues
- Still some minor visual issues, we are working on these

08.05.2018:

- Animations stop when dialogues are open or hovering over buildings (like the workers stop walking or horses stop running).
- This is intended and not an issue, HTML5 will save on loading by stopping animations when other things are happening.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• hello
    Still no appleyard en no half time voor de coöp Be happy in Netherland?????
    we are stil waiting, 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    hello
    Still no appleyard en no half time voor de coöp Be happy in Netherland?????
    we are stil waiting, 
    It will come in time for NL too :)
    edited 02.05.2018
    The very first from SKN1 - I persoanlly dont understand what I belive is Polish - it was in our native langugue before.

And also it seems, at its ALL the text that is in what I still belive is Polish.
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    All the same with me, and I could not change the flag to my own at the login page.
  • SoftAllan (SKN1)SoftAllan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 10
    The switch back and forth bar (between Flash and HTML5) seems to be correct as it shows up in my native language. But the game itself is also in a foreign language.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    same here - game is in polish (i guess, and i dont understand polish) and very slow to start in HTML5
  • Worked fine here no problems but very short test as the language is definitely not mine :smiley:
    so fare looking forward to new flach

• Worked otherwise ok, but same language problem and image resulation was very poor :( . It would be impossible to find candys and enjoy fine graphics.
    Yes......The grahpic is poor - or at least the resulation is..... Even I have zoomed it all in minus its still huge....

The dog is not active whatsoever. After u feed it it never move.

One in the coop keeps getting disconneted.

Another has a ghost ship. She has the timer, but no accutal ship, as she can load, so she has to swap back and forth to load the ship.
  • bjens (SKN1)bjens (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 17
    Please see the attached file for specific problems with the mouse and the buttons.
    best regards, bjens.
  • Hey guys!

When giving feedback on HTML5 could you please include the following:
    • Browser you are currently playing with
    • Actual version of your browser
    • A step by step explanation of how the bug/issue popped up
    • Where possible, please add a screenshot

Thank you! :)

• Jeanette89 (SKN1)Jeanette89 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 18
    Hi

Also Polish here - think it is us not playing with English Langues as have problems.

Will not switch until this is changes,

BR/Jeanette89
    I use Chrome, version Version 66.0.3359.139 (Officiel version) (64-bit)

After a few days where I havent been here its in Danish, but the resulution is still awfull, so I have been messing around with my own at the computer, so now its all tiny, but better for the game, at least for me.
  • Hey guys!

The first post in this thread has been updated with information about some of the known issues with HTML5. :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1) said:
    One in the coop keeps getting disconneted.

Another has a ghost ship. She has the timer, but no accutal ship, as she can load, so she has to swap back and forth to load the ship.
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Team are having problems reproducing this one. Please can give player name & more info, such as which browser & if it is every time or just some times & if so when.-  As much detail as possible would be appreciated. Thankyou
  • The first post has been updated with the following:
    - Animations stop when dialogues are open or hovering over buildings (like the workers stop walking or horses stop running).
    - This is intended and not an issue, HTML5 will save on loading by stopping animations when other things are happening.

SKN, LT, HU, & PL should get an update next week :)

Right.....anyone able to tell me how to be play to play the candy when its going to look like this?

I am still using chrome Version 66.0.3359.170 (Officiel version) (64-bit)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Right.....anyone able to tell me how to be play to play the candy when its going to look like this?

I am still using chrome Version 66.0.3359.170 (Officiel version) (64-bit)
    Can you elaborate? What's the problem that you're seeing? Looks normal to me, except being in a foreign language.
    And the green side from the left....I guess its the HTML thing :), but very annoying.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    tryed the HTML version again today - not good
    wanted to read a message from koop member pressed on messeges and got this

opening wrong screen and up in a corner
    pressed a few times more and got this

no use for me
    I do use google chrome, cant find out which version

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 16.05.2018

Message removed for being off-topic.

Please keep in mind that this thread has a very specific function as stated in the original post:
    In this thread you can leave feedback about the current HTML5 beta and forward bug reports to our development team. 

Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • Hi Guys,

Those of you still waiting for the last update (Including SKN1 & LT1) will be getting it today & after that we will be welcoming AU1, IN1 & INT1 to this thread, as they will be joining the HTML5 test.

We look forward to your feedback!
    Hi Guys,

Those of you still waiting for the last update (Including SKN1 & LT1) will be getting it today & after that we will be welcoming AU1, IN1 & INT1 to this thread, as they will be joining the HTML5 test.

We look forward to your feedback!
    I do hope that it will help solving the problem as I have with the candy farm....Its unplayable as it is now....
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 16.05.2018
    Started BF in HTML5. So far, so good, except one minor and one major thing:
    - minor one: some icons (ring menu, Z icons, icons showing end products) look kind of fuzzy (like out of focus). Other graphics (e.g. buildings) seems fine
    - major one: shift- click filling of boats does not work any more!!! Have to fill my boats by click and drag, which takes sooo much more time. Please, please, add this function back.
    There is a tread about the html testing.

shift clickling? I never have heard of that? I just click on the icons - never used shift before.
    edited 16.05.2018
    Since the HTML5 update the FHWE seems to have been reset. Both as flash and HTML user.

And also.....For me how am I supposed to full up the ship?

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 16.05.2018

Message removed for being off-topic.
    Please keep in mind that this thread has a very specific function as stated in the original post:
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • itta_itta (INT1)itta_itta (INT1) INT1 Posts: 40
    edited 16.05.2018
    First feedback for HTML5: problem with fishing: 
    - Sometimes the hook doesn't go to the point I click on the screen but go out of the screen. 
    - Sometimes the animation of fishes is weird. They fly :smiley:
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 16.05.2018
    - Sometimes the animation of fishes is weird. They fly :smiley:
    Asian Carp, perhaps? :)

I normally play on the standalone flash player but before that played in chrome.  I cannot load the HTML5 in chrome, at all.  Blue screen, silver spinning circle in the centre.

So, I'm now playing HTML5 on Opera.  I find the farms load slower than flash and the same with opening any event buildings to check progress.  I find the printing (under the world map, for example) is more grey than black and more difficult to see.

That's it so far.

Edit to add: I find the qty of feeds and humus, on the ring menus, is dark and large numbers that cover the picture of the feed.  

Edit again: I went back to flash.  There is less lag between farms and opening the event vehicles.  Also, the graphics are clearer in flash.
    Post edited by CathyD (INT1) on
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Tried to get on with the html5 but it would not load so just went back to the old way.

This discussion has been closed.