Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Length & Frequency of Coop Championship

Comments

• mala01 (INT1)mala01 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    You've exaggerated every measure with CC and i don't want to play that any more it is spring in Europe and north America...
    This is no longer sustainable... Adiooooooooooooo big farm!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I would like to believe that GGS will FINALLY listen to the multitude of players who are fed up, burned out and just plain exhausted due to these absurdly frequent coopchas. And all the other events occurring at the same time, it's sensory overload to the extreme!! GGs has turned a wonderfully fun, challenging and enjoyable pastime into a grinding, grueling full-time job, which many players are beginning to despise. But, we stick around because we love our coop friends and still enjoy playing the game when we have the split-second of breathing room to do so. Please GGS, don't make any more great players and good friends leave because they've had enough of your nonsense. I want to believe that you will listen to us and limit coopchas to at the very least monthly and stop adding more events, we have enough to do already, for cryin out loud!!! But, I'm not too optimistic because GGS has gold fever and coopchas are goldmines, we players are simply a means to an end; superfluous and easily replaced.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 02.05.2018
    At the end of the day, I firmly believe they don't care. If they did, something would have changed long before now.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    At the end of the day, I firmly believe they don't care. If they did, something would have changed long before now.
    OH they care.   Obviously enough people play this game who just have to WIN every time.  Enough will spend money so they or their team keeps holding onto gold.  It's profitable or GG would listen to us and hold off on these more.   

It's ok, no one is forcing me to play this.  I do my missions when time allows.  Let the gotta win every time people have their fun.

OH they care.   Obviously enough people play this game who just have to WIN every time.  Enough will spend money so they or their team keeps holding onto gold.  It's profitable or GG would listen to us and hold off on these more.   

It's ok, no one is forcing me to play this.  I do my missions when time allows.  Let the gotta win every time people have their fun.

I meant they don't care about comments or feedback.
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    We have just lost one of our long standing players a friend due to the frequency of these coop challenges, Please stop doing them so often or otherwise you are going to lose a lot more  :(

Oh please.  13000 pigs which simply isn't possible without boosters ....that is the real reason why people don't enjoy these any more. And, no, this is not about sour grapes ...just reality. Frequency  is used as an excuse that it is costing to much

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    We have just lost one of our long standing players a friend due to the frequency of these coop challenges, Please stop doing them so often or otherwise you are going to lose a lot more  :(

Oh please.  13000 pigs which simply isn't possible without boosters ....that is the real reason why people don't enjoy these any more. And, no, this is not about sour grapes ...just reality. Frequency  is used as an excuse that it is costing to much

Maybe it's time for Coop Leaders, to tell their people, that they do NOT need to play all events.- then there are no need for players to stop, and the coop can put their own standards/ agenda for participating in the different championships once a month.

I know we have Elite teams on all servers, and let them be, if they still wanna p(l)ay, they will - but for the rest of hundred of thousands accounts, there is no need to....so time to find other solutions, cause the road GGS is leading us to, is disaster for most of us who likes our friends here. The game- all in all -is great - it's the management that really sucks.

• 16 pages of comments here
    26 pages on the poll taken 3 months ago

This just tells me that they really don't care what we want!

• itta_itta (INT1)itta_itta (INT1) INT1 Posts: 40
    Coop Championship count down clock has started  :o  :(  :s
    It's so bad to have CC every WEEK!!! Tooooooooooooo much! 

We have village challenge and counter-challenge every DAY, and CC 3 days/week!!! 

I think many villages just ignore the village challenge, and now those will boycott the CC soon.

THE PRIZE IS TRASH compared to the amount of hard work for this event. 

We just had one?  Are these going to come along every other week now????? SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!
    Last round several people across the three coops I'm in decided to just go solo thanks to the non stop, constant pressure to "help the team."    How is this a good thing for anyone? 

More than a few people have asked to only do these once a month.  (if not less.)  

So why not just run it non stop?   Practically are now.   Non stop push push push until no one cares.
    Prizes sure aren't there anymore.  

Come on already.

I'm going to put a few points on the board so my teams don't think I'm just a freeloader but enough is enough.  I do have a life outside of this game.   NOT going to sit here shelving over and over.

Besides last time all three farms kept getting the same stupid missions over and over.   NOT FUN AT ALL!

GG.... get a clue will ya?
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @Artmaker (GB1) you are in 3 coops at same time? how does that work? How do you get to be in 3 coops; thought we only got to be in ONE coop ??? About the CCs...of course they are repetitive; of course they come every day; that's GGS all over. I too play solo, but I'm still low in the levels game (am 106) so am in no hurry to again join a coop much less 3 coops...wow how do you keep track of them all? :)
  • @ronin7 (INT1)You can be in multiple co ops by signing up to a different server for each. For instance, you can sign up to US1, GB1 and your INT1. All can use same Username/PW too.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Just so you know, there are 3 CCs this month.  The next one starts on the 19th and the last on the 29th according to the calendar at Google.  The co-op I'm in has decided to only work hard on one every 6 weeks, so only the manic-mission players are playing this current one. :)

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    @Artmaker (GB1) you are in 3 coops at same time? how does that work? How do you get to be in 3 coops; thought we only got to be in ONE coop ??? About the CCs...of course they are repetitive; of course they come every day; that's GGS all over. I too play solo, but I'm still low in the levels game (am 106) so am in no hurry to again join a coop much less 3 coops...wow how do you keep track of them all? :)
    He has 3 accounts on 3 different servers. your allowed one account per server. just not allowed to have multiple accounts on the same server.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @rie22 (US1) @White _Doves (US1) thanks guys for clearing that up. how does one get to play on different server though? still seems a lot of work to keep track of all those farms especially if you try to play game with some strategy ... giggle
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.05.2018
    @rie22 (US1) @White _Doves (US1) thanks guys for clearing that up. how does one get to play on different server though?
    @ronin7 (INT1)  To play on a different server, you first click on Register to start a new farm. Then you pick the flag you want in the upper right hand corner of the screen and choose a server.  :)

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Even i dont like playing so many missions.....

if rewards improve even further, i will play cc again
  • itta_itta (INT1)itta_itta (INT1) INT1 Posts: 40
    I'm curious that how many complaints GG need to change their minds.Too much missions are exhausted and boring and the rewards are stupid compared to amount of time/golds/special things... 

They should improve the gifts and reduce this kind of event to 1 time/month. 

And I think there should be rewards for individuals also. There are hard-work players in low rank coop, they deserve nice gifts. Otherwise all good players will just jump to top 1 coop, and at the end it's not fun. 

How about a nice gifts for each 500.000 points, or at least every 1.000.000 points? 

Or we should have a trader that sell beautiful things for reputation points. 

Just so you know, there are 3 CCs this month.  The next one starts on the 19th and the last on the 29th according to the calendar at Google.  The co-op I'm in has decided to only work hard on one every 6 weeks, so only the manic-mission players are playing this current one. :)

LOL.... GOOD PLAN.   I might have to suggest that to my coop.   In two others though who push push... gotta keep gold... can't fall back.   Shees.  I might have to make a move if it keeps up.  Especially with spring and summer upon us.  I spend most of my time outside as soon as I can.

As for the three farms... (yes I AM insane.) 
    I started playing when GG I think was only in it's second year or there abouts.  Things were a whole lot slower then.  When I sit down to play, I wanted more to do than feed the cows, plant wheat, get something upgrading which takes hours and go away.  So I learned you can set up shop on other servers and viola.  The insanity began. 

I actually do kinda sorta like the coop championships... just not so close together.  It got old fast.
    But when I have the time I will open three windows and load all three farms at once.  (only one can be on the screen at a time or they all just choke.) 
    But that way I can juggle them all and have all three working missions.  Morning coffee I usually can spare an hour or so... more than enough time.  
    Still.... I don't care to play that intense, especially more than once a day.  And since this is a coop thing, not like we are just going after our own prize and can choose to let it go, the pressure to contribute makes this feel more like a job than a game.
    Several people have already bailed on the two intense coops.  Including one of the leaders.  Too much work.

My uk coop (the only one I actually founded) I took a poll and we all agreed to take a more relaxed way of playing.  We may never advance to actually winning silver let alone gold.  But that's ok.  Big so what?
    Just work your farm, help the coop as you can, and have fun.   No more pushing.  My only real rule is check in at least once a week.
    (I hate red dots.) 
    So... come join me if you want to leave the "manic-mission" players and chill.
    CraftyCritters on the uk server has openings.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

U said u won't gonna  buy gold but then u started asking to have a tokens deal that's not good for a player who keep changes 

U said u won't gonna  buy gold but then u started asking to have a tokens deal that's not good for a player who keep changes 
    Not really sure what the heck your talking about here, but one does not have to "BUY" gold in this game.  The game will give you tiny amounts here and there.  Leave it alone until you have 2000.   Play the wheel after you have at least 8 tokens, and the free spin at the end you MIGHT win the blue mine cert.  Costs 2000 gold, pays out 4000 gold.
    It takes a lot of time, but you can earn enough to have some spending money here and there.   Not a lot, but to push a crop, or do small things?  Sure.
    When a game continues to be enjoyable, more people will play, and a certain percentage will buy gold.  

When a game becomes so tedious, when it becomes more of a chore than a pastime, fewer people will play, thus shrinking the pool of potential gold buyers.

Perhaps the powers that be, the ones who give the marching orders to the developers, might consider focusing on making a pleasurable product, and not a blatant money grab.
    Agreed.... but.   As long as there are players who just gotta win and will spend gold to buy their prize, this won't change. 
    Only way to change it is stop spending on what you don't like. 

Probably wont happen.  Best other option is ignore.   Play how you like and forget what others are doing. 

I meant they don't care about comments or feedback.
    Clearly.   It's why their surveys have been going straight to the trash lately.
    Waste of my time.
    When a game continues to be enjoyable, more people will play, and a certain percentage will buy gold.  

When a game becomes so tedious, when it becomes more of a chore than a pastime, fewer people will play, thus shrinking the pool of potential gold buyers.

Perhaps the powers that be, the ones who give the marching orders to the developers, might consider focusing on making a pleasurable product, and not a blatant money grab.
    Agreed.... but.   As long as there are players who just gotta win and will spend gold to buy their prize, this won't change. 
    Only way to change it is stop spending on what you don't like. 

Probably wont happen.  Best other option is ignore.   Play how you like and forget what others are doing. 
    I don't buy gold, and I play how I like. However, I'd like to see the game do a 180o and stay around for awhile. But as long as basic principals of Business 101 are ignored, and the numbers of gold buyers shrink, the game will be gone.

But, you're right. They've had a few years to switch gears and if it hasn't happened by now, I doubt it will.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    It is old news that CC's happens more during the WWC, and to my knowlegde, we do have a WWC happing atm, so what is there to be upset about...?
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 18.05.2018
    It is old news that CC's happens more during the WWC, and to my knowlegde, we do have a WWC happing atm, so what is there to be upset about...?
    The 'what is there to be upset about?' is that the WWC is now run almost on a monthly basis; so, a CC runs 4 or 5 times during a WWC, for 4 days at a time, with 4 days between. When first introduced, the CC's used to run many weeks apart - which was fun - then the frequency was increased, thereby increasing the pressure on everyone to play missions as often as possible, in order to 'not let their co-op team-mates down'.  THEN, GGS introduce the WWC. Again, initially, several weeks passed between each WWC.  But now, it seems the WWC's run almost back-to-back, giving GGS the 'excuse' to hurl yet another CC at us every 4 days or so. And all this despite an overwhelming response to a previous 'poll' (albeit unofficial, but nonetheless supposedly passed to 'the management' by the forum Mods - who do a great job, as far as they're able, hats off to them) showing that the majority of players who gave their opinion therein wished for the CC to be held - at most - once a month.  

My feeling is that. as long as - on each server - there exists that 'one' co-op who "has-to-win-everything" [Derogatory comment removed], keeps buying sufficient gold to achieve that (supposedly coveted) position, then GGS will continue to get sufficient revenue from gold purchases to warrant inflicting the degree of competition that they're currently subjecting us to... and the rest of us, it seems, can just 'go to hell in a handcart'.  

As someone who's been playing this game for almost 5 years, I can truthfully say that most of what keeps me playing this game is the friendships I've made within it - some of which have become 'real life' friendships through meeting in person - and the fact that I'm a Co-op Leader with a sense of 'noblesse oblige' and I don't want to let my members down. If I didn't have that sense of obligation to my team, I'd tell GGS... well, what I'd tell them would be censored, so I won't risk a forum ban by saying it!

Not a happy girl, as far as the way this game is going - not a happy girl at all - not that I have any expectations of our posts here making a difference, but it does help to 'get it off one's chest' so to speak, to coin a phrase, as it were!  Rant over... for now. lol
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    The CC runs continuously with only a 5 day break in-between.   When they first started the CCs so often they said it was co-op month (their excuse). Then the next month was the WWC (another excuse).  They do not change the frequency when there is no WWC it continues to start 5 days after the last one ends.  Their current excuse.... running multiple events so players can pick and choose ..... it is very hard to pick and choose when you are in a coop and a coop event is running unless of course the ENTIRE coop decides to pick and choose and chooses to ignore it, however in most coops, this is not the case.   Same with the CHWEs.  This is a marketing strategy, it is by no means a pick and choose option when you are in a coop. The game is setup to encourage being in a coop as well with most events geared toward coop play. 

• As someone who's been playing this game for almost 5 years, I can truthfully say that most of what keeps me playing this game is the friendships I've made within it - some of which have become 'real life' friendships through meeting in person - and the fact that I'm a Co-op Leader with a sense of 'noblesse oblige' and I don't want to let my members down. If I didn't have that sense of obligation to my team, I'd tell GGS... well, what I'd tell them would be censored, so I won't risk a forum ban by saying it!

Not a happy girl, as far as the way this game is going - not a happy girl at all - not that I have any expectations of our posts here making a difference, but it does help to 'get it off one's chest' so to speak, to coin a phrase, as it were!  Rant over... for now. lol
    Well said. The best asset this game has, is the players who play it. Someone needs to tell GGS ;) 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    GGS have killed my co-op   Our leader a level 369 player always in top 30 on EN server has left, we have less than half of players we can have , we expanded because we where a thriving co-op, now 4 play but not regularly . Shame on you GGS
  • Queen is ruling in these times.....
    againg I hear the somg... "another one bites the dust"
    overkill is killing this game

Sign In to comment.