Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Feedback - New WWC Calendar

Hi  Guys,

Please let us know any difficulties you have using the new WWC Calendar , so that we can make improvements  :)

Thankyou
Your BF Team

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    two things i noticed right away -  need to color code the different events  and add the WWC.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Posts: 1,250
    edited 01.05.2018
    @Lylu (INT1)

Unfortunately,  shared calendars appear to revert to a single color when opened.
    However, you can right click on each event to change the color for yourself if it's easier for you to read it that way.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    @john207 (US1) you're absolutely right.  The google calendar is a mess of blue lines and the other one won't be updated.  What good is either of them?
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 187
    Thank you, thank you and thanks again for the calendar GGS, I for one think its awesome  :)
    I can't change the colours of the events, but that isn't an issue. All I need to see is when an event starts and ends.

nola1 @ WWW 1
  • I like the calendar, it appears to be working fine for me at the moment, thanks for sharing this.  :)

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,514
    Adding: Could the old calendar icon be removed if it's not being used? It would help reduce the clutter on our farms.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,514
    What was wrong with the written list that Wascally Wabbit or Cuddly Foxes posted on the Events part of the forum?  That worked if you couldn't manage the in game one.  Seriously.  
    Agreed.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• tkayd (US1)tkayd (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I hate it!  I don't want to go out of the game to find the list and the calendar is awful!!!!!!!
  • DrHardware (US1)DrHardware (US1) Posts: 16
    edited 01.05.2018
    i'll vote with all of the above comments.  WTF GGS?

on a side note, the calendar that Crazy/Southern created doesn't match the GGS calendar...... not sure which to believe - GGS makes the dates, but they screw everything up so maybe the user created one is more reliable......or most likely neither.
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    How funny is this calendar ... they copied Southern's calendar!!
  • you might also note that apparently we're starting a CAPING Event next week..... (I think it might be a CAMPING Event)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    you might also note that apparently we're starting a CAPING Event next week..... (I think it might be a CAMPING Event)
    Or maybe we should have a Capping event - invite the Red Queen and go for it!! :Do:)
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
     CuddlyFoxes

Due to previous issues with the WWC calendar we will have a calendar outside of the game for this edition of the WWC. Once the event starts tomorrow you will have a link in game to the calendar.  

I am looking for the link in my game, but I do'nt see him. Is that right?
Sign In to comment.