Login Problems? Click here for help!

Benny's Bargain offer issue

Hello, I have an issue where I am not receiving Benny's Bargain offers, many other players have received them and my cooperative members receive them but I have never seen one. Do you know if there will be a reason for this? If it helps I am a level 262 active player, my cooperative members have told me they have the offers but at the same time I do not receive them. It appears to be very odd that I have never received them even once.
ninjahuman @ au 1

Click here if you looking for an active cooperative on the AU1 server.

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 2,296
    Were you online when they were active?

They were only active for about 3 hours, and Benny is pretty elusive.  This is the first time I've seen him around for probably 6+ months.

Signature created by: farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)

• Were you online when they were active?

They were only active for about 3 hours, and Benny is pretty elusive.  This is the first time I've seen him around for probably 6+ months.
    From my understanding I was online when it was active, I saw on the forum that some players were discussing about it, I asked some of the players in my cooperative and they also said that they had the offers. But also I was online within a three hour period for the whole day and it would have been very weird that I would have not seen the offers before, so I am presuming that I am not receiving the offers for some unknown reason.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,572
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Do you have it right now - For another 1hr 26mins.?

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• @ninjahuman (AU1) Do you have it right now - For another 1hr 26mins.?
    No I don't have it, the only offer I have is this:

ninjahuman @ au 1

@ninjahuman (AU1) Bet you thought I had forgotten you hehe..... I have been trying to catch a "Benny Bargains" at the same time that there is someone here to check your farm, finally managed it & you have been confirmed as having the mysterious bug that, so far, only one other person has - Now they just need to figure out why you 2 are special. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• @ninjahuman (AU1) Bet you thought I had forgotten you hehe..... I have been trying to catch a "Benny Bargains" at the same time that there is someone here to check your farm, finally managed it & you have been confirmed as having the mysterious bug that, so far, only one other person has - Now they just need to figure out why you 2 are special. :)
    Thank you for the information, if it helps I have an account on some other servers as well, sometimes when I go onto those accounts I will see the offer, but I will never see it when I go on my account on the AU server.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

@ninjahuman (AU1) As it wasn`t there when they looked in your farm, they ruled out the problem being at your end, but its good too know that all your farms are not bugged. It is possible this is happening to other people, but very hard for people to report something not happening, when they don`t know it is meant to be there. lol - Do you get the offers selling the Phoenix deco that was created by a player?

• @ninjahuman (AU1) As it wasn`t there when they looked in your farm, they ruled out the problem being at your end, but its good too know that all your farms are not bugged. It is possible this is happening to other people, but very hard for people to report something not happening, when they don`t know it is meant to be there. lol - Do you get the offers selling the Phoenix deco that was created by a player?
    No, I haven't received an offer to buy that decoration, the only offers I usually receive are offers involving purchasing gold, like this one that I have on my farm at the time of this post.

ninjahuman @ au 1

@ninjahuman (AU1) Ooh thats interestingm so no "Favorite Offers" either, like the current one for building slot tokens, how about Library books?

• @ninjahuman (AU1) Ooh thats interestingm so no "Favorite Offers" either, like the current one for building slot tokens, how about Library books?
    Yes, I have sometimes received discount offers for library books, I don't recall ever receiving any for the viking farm though and I have stopped receiving offers for the candy farm handbooks. I am still receiving offers for island farm handbooks though and the other three farms, I'm not sure if I am supposed to receive cooperative village handbook offers but I have never received those either.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Sign In to comment.