Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Coop Championship

Comments

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Still no CCE tent on AU server....no production booster for CHWE (we came 4th)....no fireworks that are available on my US server
    The fireworks did run Jenni - very conveniently from midnight to 8am   :s:s:s
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    Still no CCE tent on AU server....no production booster for CHWE (we came 4th)....no fireworks that are available on my US server

@jay53 (AU1)
    Really!!!  -I have been waiting/watching for fireworks & have had NONE so far!
    I thought it was GGS again, they say things (Like the CC is coming) & then they don't happen or they are broken!

It is not fair that we get our fireworks at midnight!!!  -I honestly thought that there was no fireworks!

Can GGS be trusted?   -They have been doing much better of late, but still no gold lock!  Which was promised for us last year.

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    edited 30.04.2018
    I was on before 8 am - no fireworks on my farm

Had fireworks the night before but not last night
    Jenni 1 @ au 1
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,679
    edited 30.04.2018
    Tent is here but just getting errors when I click on it.

UPDATE: After reloading, the tent has disappeared.
    Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 206
    STILL NO TENT here on the AU server

Mee8 @ au 1

Tent is here but just getting errors when I click on it.

UPDATE: After reloading, the tent has disappeared.
    I reloaded & cleared many times this morning (about every 10 mins) not once did I have a CC tent.
    So, weired that you got a tent, just didn't work. 
    Anyway, gone now, & no one has a tent, CC just didn't come.

Can GGS be trusted?   -They have been doing much better of late, but still no gold lock!  Which was promised for us last year.

• The prizes still suck. Reward #115: 110 regular duck feed for GOLD LEAUGE. WTH!!!
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) It was posted a few times that they need an update to change , so they should be different after the next update.

@ Everyone, any servers that still do not have the CC?

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 620
    It hasnt started in IN server yet and we dint recieve any of our coop rewards for CHWE as well

Related image

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,221
    It hasn't started in the AU server either.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Johajo (NL1)Johajo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    still no cc NL1
  • I Just tried logging in to AU1, NL1 & IN1 and there was no CC, but when I tried again it appeared on all 3, so I don`t know its just appeared or if you maybe need to do a couple of relogs -  GIve it a go & let me know. - Try CTRL+F5

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

Nope Wabbit :(

Tried every single thing from clearing cache to Ctrl+F5
    Nothing made the CC come nor the CHWE rewards

Related image

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    sorry Wabbit - nothing doing here either
    Jenni 1 @ au 1
  • Oops sorry my bad, I logged into INT1  with all 3 flags lol  I need more caffeine I think :/

I see no CC on AU1, IN1 or NL1

It is there on EN1, INT1, LT1, SKN1 & US1

Not sure why its just the 3 servers (AU, IN & NL)  are they stored together somewhere or something?

Anyway, @WascallyWabbit, tell them that we don't want the CC!!!

Not sure why its just the 3 servers (AU, IN & NL)  are they stored together somewhere or something?

But tell them to send CHWE rewards alone please lol :) and yes, no need of CC thanks as they havent changed rewards yet lol .

Related image

But tell them to send CHWE rewards alone please lol :) and yes, no need of CC thanks as they havent changed rewards yet lol .
    Yes, Please GGS just fix the rewards, WoF & CHWE.  -Leave CC broken, brake CC more if you can!  :)

We have reports of no CHWE rewards from all communities, so the team will be on that as soon as they arrive.

It is a holiday in Germany tomorrow & a lot of staff are off today too, so maybe the one that starts the CC won`t be here lol  B)
    Yes!  Please give the one that starts the CC a holiday!  -A holiday all week would be even better!

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    On the other hand....The VL DID show up for me this morning :)
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Woopee!! No CC <happy dance> B)B)B)
  • p.bruin (NL1)p.bruin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    no cc, no production boosters and no reward/deco from wheel dat ended at 23.59
  • Danni (IN1)Danni (IN1) IN1 Posts: 3
    The prizes still suck. Reward #115: 110 regular duck feed for GOLD LEAUGE. WTH!!!
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) It was posted a few times that they need an update to change , so they should be different after the next update.

The prizes still suck. Reward #115: 110 regular duck feed for GOLD LEAUGE. WTH!!!

Still there is no sign of CC tent on Indian servers
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We have reports of no CHWE rewards from all communities, so the team will be on that as soon as they arrive.

It is a holiday in Germany tomorrow & a lot of staff are off today too, so maybe the one that starts the CC won`t be here lol  B)
    I got my rewards for Top 50 in CHWE on US1.. (We were in position #46). Gave me a choice of 130 Seaweed Fertilizer or (3 different types of) Cat Charms. (I picked the Fertilizer). :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
    edited 30.04.2018

I got my rewards for Top 50 in CHWE on US1.. (We were in position #46). Gave me a choice of 130 Seaweed Fertilizer or (3 different types of) Cat Charms. (I picked the Fertilizer). :)

Individual rewards was given to everyone Southern :)
    The coop rewards were not given :( for the coop CHWE

Me too got the seaweed ferti option but our coop rewards of fertile garden , seaweed pack, etc were not given

Related image

Sign In to comment.