Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Golden Week

kazhmeer (US1)kazhmeer (US1) US1 Posts: 8
edited 29.04.2019 in Most Discussed Topics
Players are being pranked by Tanuki  the prankster in golden week event which is in your parking lot. If your pranked look around your farm to find him-a little guy, and click on him   He is not the farm player with the same name, who players think are pranking them.  Let your coops know.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• What time does it start? I have read 3 different times though the forum and on crazybigfarm
  • We no longer post the times, only the dates the events start.  It's a surprise for us too!

Pickle
  • Oh ok. I guess I will wait until it appears and just skip the CHWE and save my dollars and gold i use towards it then, since I planned out all my fields for the Golden Week thinking they would start somewhere around the same time.Thanks Pickle. 
  • I checked out The CHWE and it does not have any prizes worth wasting my time or dollars/gold on anyway. Big Farm is getting more greedy and worse off daily. It use to be my favorite game to play,now it's a job and
    * REAL* money consumer if you want to get anything or anywhere in the game. GGS  has ruined every part of the game and it's just no fun anymore.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Tanuki comes from "Japanese Golden Week".  Here the CBF layout of the event.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/japanese_golden_week.htm
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I just had Tanuki prank my farm.  I think he liked it so much while he was here during the Japanese Golden Week that he has returned.

Welcome back Tanuki.  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Does anyone know the top happiness value for the deco?
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Please don't upgrade this event its as good as the game waaas
    In this gold player can play and the normal player can also play both get the same rewards also 
    An idea to made this event more interesting use more rewards for higher bracket player doesn't matter what the reward is I think the rewards gone to 150 after 50th reward use question mark on every reward and when the player get that he will be given a draw in which doesn't matter 10$ or 100k$  is or gold
    Above all just gave the player to search for thoes rewards and then give something in return be sure to put some gold or a gml inside one of thoes so a player got one then he tried to check the next reward what's inside in that one this will keep happening and player got motivation and so on 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    It already gives good amount of gold :)
    i got 1200 gold from the pot already 4 times and some times 400 too :)
  • Can anyone advise me on how to find the prankster?!
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Click on the golden week thing that is in the vendors row.
    At the bottom of the pop up screen there is a green arrow if you have a reward or have been pranked.

Click on that arrow and you will go to the farm that has tanuki on it.  If you zoom in or go full screen you will be able to find him somewhere outside of your farm.
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Looking at the Announcement this time last year - max. happiness values 119 NHP and 59 VHP
    Looking at the Announcement this time last year - max. happiness values 119 NHP and 59 VHP
    THANK YOU, UJ!!  I looked every where!
    Does anyone know how long the current fireworks are on?
    The timer should be at the top of your screen.
    The timer should be at the top of your screen.
    Duh, LOL, I didn't even think to look up there, lol.  Thaks!
  • Ádámmaci (HU1)Ádámmaci (HU1) HU1 Posts: 3,139
    On the flower farm the special lavenderseed does not give lucky coin.
    Another question on fireworks.  How do we know when they will be on?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Another question on fireworks.  How do we know when they will be on?
    Negative @SuzyQ22 (US1) - They are currently unannounced/unscheduled. They show up when they show up.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Well it seems GGS has a pretty good sense of passive terrorism.  Our little prankster friend Tanuki has his own farm and coop.  If you visit it you will see that many players have retaliated to his constant pranks and have returned the favor all over his farm.  Plus all of his workers are ghosts or mummies or something.  Pretty funny guys.
    This really make me unhappy to no end.  I don't think it is fair in this game to allow people to "BUY" their way to the finish line.  I am #1 in the Golden Week Event and this pops up.  I have worked my tail off fair and square like I should be doing.  When the fireworks come on it is for everyone to take advantage of doubles.  But this just really irks me to no end.  Just "BUY GOLD" and you get quadruple fireworks in return for 15 minutes.  GGS you are so wrong here.  Where is the true competition (and fairness) in this game if people can just buy their way to the finish line?

That's me on top there!  I have worked so hard for where I am and have been maintaining as well as I possibly could.  Sheesh!

This really make me unhappy to no end.  I don't think it is fair in this game to allow people to "BUY" their way to the finish line.  I am #1 in the Golden Week Event and this pops up.  I have worked my tail off fair and square like I should be doing.  When the fireworks come on it is for everyone to take advantage of doubles.  But this just really irks me to no end.  Just "BUY GOLD" and you get quadruple fireworks in return for 15 minutes.  GGS you are so wrong here.  Where is the true competition (and fairness) in this game if people can just buy their way to the finish line?

That's me on top there!  I have worked so hard for where I am and have been maintaining as well as I possibly could.  Sheesh!

It was worse when they had the WWCC wheel where you could win WWCC points. What a fertilizer storm that caused -- long time players demolished their farms and walked away.
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    LOL Suzy. Every event in this game has a buy to win option somewhere. Hard work and dedication don't win events. Platinum Master Cards do.
    edited 01.05.2018
    LOL Suzy. Every event in this game has a buy to win option somewhere. Hard work and dedication don't win events. Platinum Master Cards do.
    My point is why can't we just play with hard work?  Win the real way?  How can there be any satisfaction to winning if you really just "Bought" the game?
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

It was worse when they had the WWCC wheel where you could win WWCC points. What a fertilizer storm that caused -- long time players demolished their farms and walked away.
    Can't say I blame them.  It is so wrong to "Buy" your way to the finish line.  Whatever happened to working hard and truly earning a win?  Suzy!

Can't say I blame them.  It is so wrong to "Buy" your way to the finish line.  Whatever happened to working hard and truly earning a win?  Suzy!
    Doesn't sell gold, that's why. It's free to play, but not to win, sadly.
    I love Tanuki, I don't love that creepy leprechaun though, he gives me the HeeBeeGeeBees!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.05.2018

Me sooooooo sorree  

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Oh wow, biggest prize I've ever gotten from Tanuki!! 
Sign In to comment.