Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Still no CCE tent on AU server....no production booster for CHWE (we came 4th)....no fireworks that are available on my US server
    The fireworks did run Jenni - very conveniently from midnight to 8am   :s:s:s
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    Still no CCE tent on AU server....no production booster for CHWE (we came 4th)....no fireworks that are available on my US server

@jay53 (AU1)
    Really!!!  -I have been waiting/watching for fireworks & have had NONE so far!
    I thought it was GGS again, they say things (Like the CC is coming) & then they don't happen or they are broken!

It is not fair that we get our fireworks at midnight!!!  -I honestly thought that there was no fireworks!
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    edited 30.04.2018
    I was on before 8 am - no fireworks on my farm

Had fireworks the night before but not last night
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 30.04.2018
    Tent is here but just getting errors when I click on it.

UPDATE: After reloading, the tent has disappeared.
    Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    STILL NO TENT here on the AU server
    Tent is here but just getting errors when I click on it.

UPDATE: After reloading, the tent has disappeared.
    I reloaded & cleared many times this morning (about every 10 mins) not once did I have a CC tent.
    So, weired that you got a tent, just didn't work. 
    Anyway, gone now, & no one has a tent, CC just didn't come.

• The prizes still suck. Reward #115: 110 regular duck feed for GOLD LEAUGE. WTH!!!
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) It was posted a few times that they need an update to change , so they should be different after the next update.

@ Everyone, any servers that still do not have the CC?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    It hasnt started in IN server yet and we dint recieve any of our coop rewards for CHWE as well
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It hasn't started in the AU server either.
    edited 30.04.2018
    @WascallyWabbit, I just cleared/restarted my game then.

Still no CC.
    Still no CHWE rewards.
    Still no WoF  rewards (I was #31).
    Still no Village league medals.

Obviously major issues!

(Not that I want the CC, I would be extremely pleased if it was broken beyond repair!  -Would not that be wonderful! 
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    edited 30.04.2018
    No CC here ;) Lets keep it that way!!
  • Johajo (NL1)Johajo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    still no cc NL1
  • I Just tried logging in to AU1, NL1 & IN1 and there was no CC, but when I tried again it appeared on all 3, so I don`t know its just appeared or if you maybe need to do a couple of relogs -  GIve it a go & let me know. - Try CTRL+F5
    Nope Wabbit :(

Tried every single thing from clearing cache to Ctrl+F5
    Nothing made the CC come nor the CHWE rewards
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    sorry Wabbit - nothing doing here either
  • Oops sorry my bad, I logged into INT1  with all 3 flags lol  I need more caffeine I think :/

I see no CC on AU1, IN1 or NL1

It is there on EN1, INT1, LT1, SKN1 & US1
    Not sure why its just the 3 servers (AU, IN & NL)  are they stored together somewhere or something?

Anyway, @WascallyWabbit, tell them that we don't want the CC!!!
    Not sure why its just the 3 servers (AU, IN & NL)  are they stored together somewhere or something?

But tell them to send CHWE rewards alone please lol :) and yes, no need of CC thanks as they havent changed rewards yet lol .

But tell them to send CHWE rewards alone please lol :) and yes, no need of CC thanks as they havent changed rewards yet lol .
    Yes, Please GGS just fix the rewards, WoF & CHWE.  -Leave CC broken, brake CC more if you can!  :)
  • We have reports of no CHWE rewards from all communities, so the team will be on that as soon as they arrive.

It is a holiday in Germany tomorrow & a lot of staff are off today too, so maybe the one that starts the CC won`t be here lol  B)
    edited 30.04.2018
    We have reports of no CHWE rewards from all communities, so the team will be on that as soon as they arrive.

It is a holiday in Germany tomorrow & a lot of staff are off today too, so maybe the one that starts the CC won`t be here lol  B)
    Please give holiday to the one who starts CC if he comes also lol B) Let the three servers have a nice time without CC Lol :)
    Ok thanks for informing us about the CHWE rewards
    We have reports of no CHWE rewards from all communities, so the team will be on that as soon as they arrive.

Yes!  Please give the one that starts the CC a holiday!  -A holiday all week would be even better!
  • taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    Bless u ggs no cc and m happy.Try to make cc once a month 2 often makes us lose interest and off game.Since the rewards are not here for chw make it double the rewards as compensation.U can take an extended holiday .
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    On the other hand....The VL DID show up for me this morning :)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Woopee!! No CC <happy dance> B)B)B)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    It amuses me that the CC is something that people rant and rave about and then rant and rave because it didn't show on time. LOL!
    Same here! Who gives a crap about the CC......most of the new rewards I can make in minutes on my farm. No tent on my farm calls for a celebration....."ding dong the CC's dead" party? Anyone?
  • p.bruin (NL1)p.bruin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    no cc, no production boosters and no reward/deco from wheel dat ended at 23.59
  • Danni (IN1)Danni (IN1) IN1 Posts: 3
    The prizes still suck. Reward #115: 110 regular duck feed for GOLD LEAUGE. WTH!!!
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) It was posted a few times that they need an update to change , so they should be different after the next update.

The prizes still suck. Reward #115: 110 regular duck feed for GOLD LEAUGE. WTH!!!

Still there is no sign of CC tent on Indian servers
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

I got my rewards for Top 50 in CHWE on US1.. (We were in position #46). Gave me a choice of 130 Seaweed Fertilizer or (3 different types of) Cat Charms. (I picked the Fertilizer). :)

edited 30.04.2018

I got my rewards for Top 50 in CHWE on US1.. (We were in position #46). Gave me a choice of 130 Seaweed Fertilizer or (3 different types of) Cat Charms. (I picked the Fertilizer). :)

Individual rewards was given to everyone Southern :)
    The coop rewards were not given :( for the coop CHWE

Me too got the seaweed ferti option but our coop rewards of fertile garden , seaweed pack, etc were not given
Sign In to comment.