Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 25.04.2018
    (Only for 1st place, Co-op finish)
    The 1st pop up, rewards screen, allows you to choose from:
    Co-op apple, Co-op cherry, Co-op apple skin, trophy decor.

(1st to 5th place, Co-op finish)
    The 2nd pop up, rewards screen, allows you to choose from:
    Large duck pond, Gold mystery box, horse shoes booster, XP booster.

Hope this helps. :)

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 25.04.2018
    Hi Guys,

As you know we do not allow naming of specific players or coops, in order to attack them, as it always turns into a fight that is of no interest to other members of the Community & rarely achieves anything good, but does create a lot of bad feeling. - For this reason, several posts have been removed from this thread.

If you wish to discuss  specific events on your server with other players or coops, please do so respectfully in PMs or in game.

Thankyou & play nice! :)
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    the problem is not with the "rich" coops but should rest squarely with GGS , they are the ones that aid and abet this corrupt practice.
    look at the Shinkei-Suijaku, that only comes around during the CC and lo and behold GGS has "specials" for the tokens or whatever those things are called. you have money to burn, you win.
    same with the "wheel" you buy the tokens from GGS use it on the wheel and you win big.
    this is not "competition" its a farce. 
    blame is with the guys running this game. they just want the money, they dont care who is winning or losing, they win either way. but they do little or nothing to sort the problems we experience with the game on a daily basis.

• Hi Again,

Thanks for all listening last time :/

More posts have now been removed & can you please stop the personal attacks on each other. This was started by a quote of a 2 year old post, which I assume some of you thought was recent, so it is really all just pointless.

Move along, nothing to see here!
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Got the Naughty or Nice twins, but no co-op challenge tent - again. Anyone else?
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    Yes, same here on the UK server - we had the warning, but no tent.  Getting seriously sick of this, not to mention seriously sick of having the CC run so often anyway!  *groans*
  • farmer mary (GB1)farmer mary (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26
    edited 29.04.2018
    Same here we have no tent and now have wasted resources on what we did in missions Again last CC was same Wonder whats the problem ??? are they going to give us back our points ??? Im on the GB server 
    Yes, same here on the UK server - we had the warning, but no tent.  Getting seriously sick of this, not to mention seriously sick of having the CC run so often anyway!  *groans*

No kidding. There's no break to recover and restock from one event to the next. And we're getting the WWC at the same time. Fun fun fun ... NOT.
  • mikedk (US1)mikedk (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    they need us buy some more gold we can waste before the championchip starts.
    they need the business to run and if not possible the honourable way another way must be found
    Same here we have no tent and now have wasted resources on what we did in missions Again last CC was same Wonder whats the problem ??? are they going to give us back our points ???

Ha! Don't hold your breath!
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Disgraceful get your act together, sick of things not working, If you cant start on time why have them so frequently?? Do what we ask and go back to once a month or preferably scrap them altogether 
  • Really getting fed up with this game!!!  No tent again and shorter times from hard worker started 15 minutes later than they should have!!
    Really getting fed up with this game!!!  No tent again and shorter times from hard worker started 15 minutes later than they should have!!

Not to mention dropping a new WWC on us at the same time as the CC. Pffft!
  • No NoN, no cc tent.. nothing... People handing out sparkles/dust.. using up special seeds etc etc. Are we going to get an answer from anyone?? Are we Yes or No having a cc dang it! A word from ggs would be appreciated, should be no problem as they have more time to help us out now that everything goes automatically.. right???  WAKE UP GGS!!! Your gamers are getting p-off.. as per usual and not without good right so
  • GG must run on a slower clock than the rest of us.   Having been caught wasting resources with a late tent and nothing given for our trouble, I have started my missions later and not started my tractor yet.  This is a big pain in the neck - well actually about 3 feet lower.
    i think its not a mistake but a planned strategy
    last time it started about a little more then 30 minutes to late
    enough to let us waste all the missions started in advance.
    lets make the note from now on it starts 30 minutes later then they say.
    if so they nmight move it 30 minutes more later on
    looks like in love and war and in bigfarm all normal rules are forgotten
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Does this happen because it is supposed to start at Midnight CET and noone is there to see that it does?
    If I recall rightly, last time this happened the tent appeared about an hour later than it should have done - but it's already 11.23pm, here, and tomorrow is a working day so - sadly - I shall have to let my team down by not being able to start scoring missions from the outset.  'Real Life' has enough frustrations, without feeling infuriated by a game that's supposed to be a relaxation!!  

Can't resist saying this (and please forgive me for the misquote);  "To lose one tent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose another looks like carelessness" 

edited 29.04.2018
    no Big Beck
    it happens because GGS profit by making people buy a lot gold and then use it in good faith and then being cheated by GGS cause it wont count because GGS just move the starting time
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Sigh ....
    And now the tent has arrived - 33 minutes late. Oh, deepjoy.
  • https://prnt.sc/jbr59i

without comments  :D
    Now it's up - 34 minutes late.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Nothing here on SKN either...

It's not fun , when the event you decided not to play, isn't even running..... ;)  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Now it's up - 34 minutes late.
    try refreshing your game. it's up now

exactly like last time 34 minutes too late
    so people remember next time
    no start in advance
    they want us waste our gold in order for us to buy more
  • not buying gold anyway, boycott using gold for a month now and will keep doing so.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Still no CCE tent on AU server....no production booster for CHWE (we came 4th)....no fireworks that are available on my US server
  • The prizes still suck. Reward #115: 110 regular duck feed for GOLD LEAUGE. WTH!!!
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    Still no CC!

@WascallyWabbit & @CuddlyFoxes, is the CC coming today?  Or was the count-down timer an error?
Sign In to comment.