Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Length & Frequency of Coop Championship

Comments

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 29.04.2018
    The repetition of nonstop back-to-back events makes the game boring.
    The repetition of nonstop,back-to-back events makes the game boring.

Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • How are we supposed to have time to go to work so we'll have money to buy gold with? And don't any of you DARE to try to have a life outside of this game. That is unacceptable per ggs memo.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I think the best solution is that cc should be  for 40 hours only then after 16 hours there should be another one  :p can any one do this plz 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Please do the reward update before the start of this CC atleast
    Many here are ranting about the rewards and telling to change but nothing is happening :(

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I think a lot of players will pass on this CC anyway because golden week is on and they enjoy that event so much more.  Good on them !
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    The WWC is to blame for the CC being shoved down our throats. Make the WWC a quarterly event and put the CC back to monthly.
    Missions are BORING...
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I think the best solution is that cc should be  for 40 hours only then after 16 hours there should be another one  :p can any one do this plz 

lol don't give them any ideas please. GGS are bad enough as they are 

• GGS wont listen, this event and others like it are not about player happiness, if they were then they'd run every 3 months. These events are cash cows, so they run them as often as they can. As soon as the event starts, the cash starts flowing, so they'll never stop them.

This is suppose to be a farming game, I thought farming was about helping each other, but all we seem to do is battle one another. This seems more like the hunger games than a farming game to me.

Mark
  • Steve 70 (US1)Steve 70 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    What's next?  I predict CC's within the CC's.  D'OH!!!!

(And the folks at GGS here "ca ching!!  $$$$$) (And not what your customers actually want!)

• I could not belive my eyes when I logged on this morning and seen the CCE clock running.  The Co-ops are fed up with these events every 2 weeks.  There is no time to build up supplies and upgrade.  You ask our opinion and we tell you..maybe should read them.  The prizes are old and boring.  You are taking a game that is suppose to be fun and turning it into a second job for alot of us.
  • I could not belive my eyes when I logged on this morning and seen the CCE clock running.  The Co-ops are fed up with these events every 2 weeks.  There is no time to build up supplies and upgrade.  You ask our opinion and we tell you..maybe should read them.  The prizes are old and boring.  You are taking a game that is suppose to be fun and turning it into a second job for alot of us.

• Eeme01 (SKN1)Eeme01 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 37
    edited 29.04.2018
    All should vote by not buying gold. I have done so 2,5 years now and I will continue like that as far as these CCS's and WW's are too often. If they cannot sold gold during competitions anymore they really have to think how to get money. Think about that.

I really enjoy play WITH my team but I hate play AGAINST other teams. It is ok sometimes but not all the time. CCS' every other month or longer and WW's couple times per year are enough. 

This is not farming game anymore. This is fishing game and competition game and that is not fun at all!
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Initially, I think, the CC was quarterly.  Then it was every other month and ran for 6-7 days which was brutal.  This, now, is worse.  There is a CC starting April 30th and, according to the WWC calendar, 3 more in the month of May.  It is just way too much.  

I'm so glad my co-op leader just made the decision for our co-op to only compete once every 6 weeks.  If members want to do missions during the other CCs, they can, of course, but nobody HAS to.  
  • CCS' every other month or longer and WW's couple times per year are enough. 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    CCS' every other month or longer and WW's couple times per year are enough. 
    And I think in every cc run 40 hours with a relaxation gap of 16 hours then it start I think it's a good idea to me why don't u guys agree :(:(:(
  • The amount of CC's has nearly driven myself and wife from game, we no longer play CC except to spin WOF and get a few pts to help our coop get a few prizes, its just not the same game anymore :(
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    edited 29.04.2018
    I really think GGS will ruin this game with too many competitive elements in this game. You always run us a coop competition, when the last one ends a new one begins. Coop Championships are held more than once a week and that is just too much, once in every three weeks, or once a month would be better. And the prizes then...They are lousy..
    I will win today my series in the CHWE and with almost 8 million points what do I get for reward...nothing. Only some easy-made animal feed or regular seeds that I don't need. Where are all the seaweed products, mystery boxes with useful items, gifts for other players and gold mining licences. The "randomly generated prize system" just sucks...Why do I bother.. I don't know! 

You don't seem to listen the feedback you get from your customers, the players. When we have bugs in the game, which is all the time, you don't compensate the losses for the players..I'm just too tired to the way you ruin this game.

I dream of having a long summer break, and enjoy it without this game, because now the game feels like work. And honestly I don't even know will I want to come back..
    I hope you will start to listen to your players and change the things that don't work in the game!!!
    Post edited by GOO (SKN1) on
  • ggs - please compromise - make it a win win for you and us

this way players will look forward to coop chall and will be happy and willing to buy gold. 

but right now players are upset and starting to boycott

• I do NOT speak for the members of my coop. I am part of a wonderful team & I am starting to feel like the black sheep because I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE COOP CHAMPIONSHIPS & DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THEM EVERY 5 DAYS OR SO!!!!! I simply do not have the time or the inclination anymore. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! The sad part is that this event started as a way to bring a coop together to work as a team & enjoy their accomplishments. It has now achieved the opposite. Many players avoid coops so that they do not have to deal with the pressure of all these ridiculous, time consuming coopchas. I love my coop. I hate all the coopchas. If I stop playing the coopchas I will let down my coop mates. I am being forced to make a very unpleasant choice. Keep playing an event that I now absolutely loath or leave my coop that I absolutely love so I no longer have to worry about the pressure of participating every 5 days. And I am NOT ALONE here. This is a common dilemma for many farmers on all servers.

And GGS does not hear, does not care & keeps strong with their plan of burying us in coopcha after coopcha. 
    And I keep participating despite complaining & bellyaching. Who is the fool here........I think I have just participated in my last coop championship. I don't play the fool well........I love my coop but when a game becomes a chore I think it is time to change my strategy. I will go solo for awhile. 
  • Wow, I was going to ask GGS to improve the prizes, some of which are an insult - like regular pig feed - and to put more space between the Cooperative Championships, which is such a stress to the coops, especially since the prizes are so bad, but other players beat me to it. I am astounded that any game with as much player feedback would continue to ignore its players. Are we witnessing the death of the game? I have really enjoyed this game. I spend too much time and too much money on it, but I also realize that I am not in control. The prizes are virtual, so what does it matter if you give good prizes to excite and invest your players? Would you rather your players say, "I love GGS. The game is so fun, come play it with me?" or "The game is fun, the prizes are bad, the game makers don't listen to us, when they have something good, they ruin it and I am constantly frustrated. In fact, this is a bit like a bad relationship. I give it my time and money and sometimes it pleases me, but mostly it upsets me." Well, I have played a lot of games. I guess this is just one more of them. No need to tell you what you are not listening to.  I was going to get some more gold, but why? so I can win some pig feed? I can make that for free.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Looks to me like they are running a CC every week now. That is way too much! At the most, an event such as the cooperative championship should only be run once a month. I remember back when they first atarted and were only ran once every 3 months, they were the good old days and gave us time to prepare for such an event.

We have lost wonderful members in our co-op due to the frequent competition in this game. What is going to happen to this game when all you have left are the few co-ops on each server that only care about being at the top of the chart. Those few co-ops will also loose interest in the game too because there will be no one left to challenge them. Then Big Farm will just be a bad memory and I do not want to see that happen.

You will make more money from thousands of people buying gold each month because the enjoy the game rather than a few co-ops buying gold because they like competing to be number one.
  • Hypocoristical (US1)Hypocoristical (US1) US1 Posts: 564
    edited 29.04.2018
    Hardly have time to recuperate from the last one, rebuild my special seeds or humus. 
    I want to participate in the Coop Championships but geezus, I'm not gonna bust my butt, 
    when they're every five to ten days. 

Plus two sometimes three different events going on at the same time. 
    I mean, I get it - you want to cram a lot of content in so we're not "Bored". 
    Yet it's getting to the point where it's beyond wanting to deal with any of it. 

Click some trees and do my daily stuff, I'm off the game to do other things. 
    (Read that as, less traffic and less desire to spend my money on ya nonsense)

Balance GGS - I know it's not extremely easy to do such a thing for the game but, 
    take a step back and look at the BS you're putting folks through. 

I think they should be once a month, so everyone can plan ahead and get things in order. 
    At this point, it's honestly down to who's gonna use/buy the most gold for, 
    apparently not worth it rewards. 

Post edited by Hypocoristical (US1) on
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    We have just lost one of our long standing players a friend due to the frequency of these coop challenges, Please stop doing them so often or otherwise you are going to lose a lot more  :(
  • Tator Tot (US1)Tator Tot (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    Just to clarify:  Coopcha's occur every 3 to 5 days--never more than a week apart.  I quit buying gold many months ago.   I guess that's all we can do to try to stop this craziness.  It's all about making money for GGS.  Stop buying gold and maybe we'll get our way.
  • Amazing how GGS has no problem adding more and more events to drive everyone insane but when it comes to improving prizes, or even returning them to what they were, its just to much work and will take time.  BS.

So sick of your non stop competitions, you are just destroying the game.

You had the poll, high 90% range said no more than once a month so you pound in even more events and increase the number of CC's.  Wow, simply wow.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 30.04.2018
    There is nothing wrong with coopcha schedule as per me except for the reward it gives . Its our wish whether to play it or not . When u are free u can just play 2 or 3 missions a day :)
    It is just like weekly event . When i am free i complete the regular tasks for event seeds and during UFO weekly event alone will try to complete the speed challenge for fuku tokens :) as it is easiest event to complete speed challenge without gold .

So Similarly ,Whatever one or two mission we play we are going to end up getting some free rewards but those rewards must be of use to us not silly pig feed and useless dollar mining licenses .So if rewards are fixed CC will be better otherwise even if they run only once a year it will lose its shine and noone will care about it .
  • Dee Emm Jay (US1)Dee Emm Jay (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    edited 30.04.2018
    again will probably fall on deaf ears...the same team wins everytime...well mostly...why don't they make the wheel random points all reps...maybe other teams could win....could be fun if nobody knew until the end...and make them once a month so we could actually upgrade our farms and buy land...I must be crazy to still be playing this game... lol
    Post edited by Dee Emm Jay (US1) on
  • I like my team
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Just to clarify:  Coopcha's occur every 3 to 5 days--never more than a week apart.  I quit buying gold many months ago.   I guess that's all we can do to try to stop this craziness.  It's all about making money for GGS.  Stop buying gold and maybe we'll get our way.
    Exactly! The solution is so simple yet certain players on all servers cannot live life if there isn't number 1 beside their names. Stop buying and using gold during CC';s and when sales are down they will listen. Its even more ridiculous that gold craziness continues even when the prizes in the CC are crap!
  • 16 pages of comments here
    26 pages on the poll taken 3 months ago

Sign In to comment.