Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Length & Frequency of Coop Championship

Comments

• I completely get the situation in both games now. The morons who run GGS seem to like deleting opposition and ignore feedback almost completely. Whether anyone likes it or not, the company is going under fast. Only chance to save it now is to effectively Reverse their current trend and tank multiple events, such as the dumb new events they just added, the pointless weekly ones (at least make them rare events and not commonplace) and the horrendous and god awful PvP garbage. In fact, why is there PvP in a farm game anyway? I have never seen a farming game have competition until I got here. Heck, now I'm looking for a refuge spot, and am having to invent excuses to why I can't be on daily anymore. Just because I've grown tired of competition. I HATE missions now. I didn't mind them in their original form, but now they just suck royally. I likely the original version where gold wasn't the only way to get very good amounts, and where the special seeds could be planted in advance. Now, better break out the seaweed. It is just me, or is the upcoming Chinese new year event going to suck for a lot of players? I've been on shutdown for try hard effort since the last one to save resources, and it's likely upsetting my coop how little effort I put into championships or HWE. We need a lack of events, not a slew of them. Save that for empire.....wait, I forgot, bigfarm got most of the event empire should have gotten. Oops. Oh well, back to farming on the war game. War on the farming game is so 2014.  :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Please GGS change the frequency to once a month.  Myself and 2 others are the only ones slogging out the missions just to stop us dropping a league, we are at our wits end now and fit to drop :(:(:(  This shows how people have had enough, we used to pull together as a coop but not anymore.  Pleeeeease 
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    cc for a once in a month is ok, but how thay do now it is sick,i just want to say to tham that : I hate youuuuuuuuuuu,and i play coz of my wife...U are sick %&$^% and i hate you and your unbalanced game....
  • KatyBeth (US1)KatyBeth (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 10.02.2018
    Our co-op will only participate in one Co-op challenge  a month. We voted on it as a group and decided once a month is all we will do it is our game and we will play it the way we want to
  • Haunted (US1)Haunted (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I for one just cannot believe this.  How many people do you need to tell you that we do not want the CC more than once a month?  Yet, it is set to start in 23 and some odd hours from now.  Either you just can't understand what you are being told by the PLAYERS of the game or you truly just don't give a sweet whistling watusi.  Which is it GG?  I for one would really like to know. I for one and sick of wasting my time with something that is nothing but a one sided money grabber and time waster.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    edited 13.02.2018
    i feel very let down that no one has taken all of us seriously :(
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Is there any news on the decision of the cooperative championship frequency regarding the poll results?
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    I want you to know how disappointed I am that the Coop Championship has become not a contest of who has made the best farm to compete in this, but who can spend the most money to get the greatest advantages.  The new offers of increased advantages - provided you spend so many real dollars to get gold - finally did it for me.  And I am so unhappy about it.  This was a great game.  It brought people together in a venue that was safe for anyone.  It provided a way to compete on an even level.  But you have ruined that.  Your quest for revenue is going to kill this game that was so good.  You are going to kill the golden goose.  If you don't know that parable, perhaps you should look it up.  Most of your users are those with fixed incomes.  They are the one who have the time to put into this game.  You are obviously out of touch with who you cater to.  I will be quitting the game, much to the probable disappointment of my coop leader and members.  But it is because of you, not them.  I enjoyed my time greatly with them and the game. Before you ruined it with your greedy changes. But it is typical.  A lot of great games have come and gone for the same reason.  I sing your demise.  LOL  How long do you think this will be posted before you delete it? 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Think of it this way.....if players and coops have to spend real money to beat you in coop events and missions  then YOU win. Sure they get their little rewards but they had to buy them, they didn't actually win anything. They are basically funding a greedy company that has no respect for their customers so the jokes on them.

The cash grab will not change. We had the petition/survey and the votes were unanimous for CC frequency to be once a month yet its been quickly swept under the rug and ignored by GGS. The only "fairness" they care about is what favours them. At the end of the day all they care about is making money and if people are gullible enough to use the gold bought advantages (CC wheel, Shinkei event etc) to win a duck pond or a special orchard they will continue to do this and perhaps even implement more unfair things to cater to these people. 
  • So agree with both you guys, To be honest I really just can't be bothered with the co op championships anymore I just don't have the time
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I can't believe it's running AGAIN so soon after the LAST TWO.  And with how many people signing a petition to only do these once a month???

So one very busy coop Im in has a leader who, burnt out, stepped down.
    Another member announced after the last one they were leaving a coop.   Too many of these and too much pressure to keep on performing.
    I'm very tempted to do the same in that coop.   

GG….. WHY can't you ever listen to the people playing your silly game?  
    TOO OFTEN IS NOT AN EVENT!
    THE PRIZE YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP FOR TWO LOUSY WEEKS!
    Not worth it.   
  • Daisy May (GB1)Daisy May (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    The comps are becoming very boring.  We voted for once a month not once a week!
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    I joined this game because several places touted it as good brain exercise.  And indeed, the mathematics involved, the strategy, all kept my mind working overtime.  I had spreadsheets for decos, spreadsheets for production, all to leverage my strategy to the best advantage for my coop.  And I spent lots of gold to do so.  Both in building and in the competitions.  Now the only numbers you need are those on your credit card.  They have taken the challenge and fun out of the game for short term profits.  

It started with the world wide championship and the coins.  They started selling the coins instead of making everyone even and having to earn them.  Then they said they wouldn't do that any more.  But they did.  So with a few hundred dollars, you can beat out everyone else.  No need to have strategy for building your farm.  That isn't competition.  

I could have played this game for years to come.  That was one of GGS's selling points.  Building, rebuilding, re-configuring was all part of the fun.  Now there isn't any need for that.  Just buy your wins.  
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    Our coop didn't play the last CC and won't play this one.  We are tentatively discussing playing it during the world championships if we are not still burned out.  Right now I'm ignoring goldfish, wedding, viking, and coop challenge.  Figure if GGS can ignore what their players want, we can return the favor.  I'm quite enjoying just farming for a change.  
  • I speak 5 languages......English, Spanish, German, French & Hebrew.........I would like GGS to pick one that they understand completely so that I can explain the position that most of us share when it comes to the Coop Challenge. It is evident that they are not getting the message so maybe it is a language barrier. I am here to help because the current CC trend of once a week has passed the pinnacle of ridiculous.......just saying!!!!
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I have not played any event for a while not even doing the daily mission or tractor task , I play this game for enjoyment but its no longer enjoyable . I am spending more time away + have not bought gold for well over a year. I think GGS plans are daily CC coupled with CHW Buildings having 20 levels, land for $1billion +   The promised 4th farm always on the horizon
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    When it came 3 to 4 times a year. You could build up and get ready and the whole coop would get together and make arrangements to be online because it was something special. 

When it went to once a month the special went away and it became a burden.

When it went every 2 weeks all it did was show the direction of the game push gold sales at any cost. 
    Do not have enough Special seed or hummus do not worry we have them on sale for gold and lets face it there is no way in a 2 week period of time you will be able to build it up. Also if you are a top coop wanting to stay in the top 10 you will have to buy more gold every 2 weeks rather than like you did before.

Thing is it is back firing and the overall feel of the game has gone down. People are leaving and less coops are playing it now. 

Like I said in a earlier post it matters not to me because I have not played a CC in almost 2 years now. I started my own coop that dose not play any of them. 

But I talk to people in other coop (still in touch with my old top 10 that stills goes all out each CC and it is amazing how many have left the game due to this) and everyone i speak with hate that it is every 2 weeks now. SO I am speaking up for them.

If people are saying ENOUGH then it is time GGS listens and changes how often it come.
  • Listen to the players. Once a month is MORE than enough!
  • Amazing, isn't it? Only DAYS after the last one, WE HAVE ANOTHER STINKING CHALLENGE!!! JESUS H CHRIST, WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS?! I almost left out of pure anger and hatred of the event, but my friends in the game are too important to leave. Luckily, our coop couldn't care less about the challenge anymore, so we do virtually nothing during them. Then again, who DOESN'T? Honestly, I think that GGS is trying their hardest to kill both the games, and the company. Nothing else makes sense anymore.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Amazing, isn't it? Only DAYS after the last one, WE HAVE ANOTHER STINKING CHALLENGE!!! JESUS H CHRIST, WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS?! I almost left out of pure anger and hatred of the event, but my friends in the game are too important to leave. Luckily, our coop couldn't care less about the challenge anymore, so we do virtually nothing during them. Then again, who DOESN'T? Honestly, I think that GGS is trying their hardest to kill both the games, and the company. Nothing else makes sense anymore.
    Days? Really? As far as I remeber, then we had 2 (different) HWE running one right after another. Just take a look at the mods news buttelin.

A couple of changes to the previously posted event dates for February:

CHWE - 23rd - 26th
    CC       - 28th - 3rd March

So I guess we can call it for days, if u like. But I wont.

And try to get some PATIENCE, if u know that word. We all need that from time to time. I already have stated, that I think, that it will take some months before there might be a change in the CC's running. So I am being patience. :)
  • @Tinzen (SKN1) It is still 2 challenges for co op's in a row. That's the point being made. Still too many per month.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    @Tinzen (SKN1) It is still 2 challenges for co op's in a row. That's the point being made. Still too many per month.
    The vote was - to my knowlegde - about CC's and nothing else. So thats what I am talking about.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 14.04.2018
    I know how much GGS hates this word, but they so deserve this one!  Four (4) Coopcha's in 31 days!  Really??
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 12.04.2018
    poll / survey / petition  call them what you want .....

Alot of us have been expressing our opinion for a long time that its happening way to often and would love to see the CC's spaced apart ( breathing space ) to re stock supplies , relax or for what ever reason...

I just dont understand why its taking so long for this to be understood and taken into account ,instead you seem to be throwing more at us.

Yes we have the option of not participating, but as some have said "when in a coop" it never seems fair if you dont do missions to help out the rest of the team.

The least you could do is give it a shot !!!!! change it to monthly ... even for a trial period .... get some feed back and see what people think ! 

Come on GGS stop dragging out what has been an ongoing debate.
    Post edited by johanne (AU1) on
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I haven't done a mission in months , not even the daily 1. My co-op expanded to take 45 members , now only 21 members , 8 are red dots. I think weekly CC + CCHW how often that is, is making people leave co-ops or just not join but doubt anything will change . GGS is moving to pastures new by making its games for mobile network + we have been well  + truly milked 
  • PCA (GB1) said:

Aside from the increased cost of boosters, which seems cleared, I think the other issues I mentioned in my first message need to be addressed, the coop mission challenge needs quite a lot of refurbishing

• Hey sue I know there are peeps that stay with us with red lights, very understandable with there circumstances, but can we weed out the ones that are not. would like to be able to bring new members in if the chance comes around. & by the way please take a va-ca we miss you :-)
    daiseybella
  • wellyworld (US1)wellyworld (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 29.04.2018

HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD THE COOP CHAMPIONSHIPS BE RUN EACH MONTH?

there is no option for the many of us who would rather see coop championships less frequently then every month,
    how about adding a 6 week, 8 week, or quarterly option ?
    the way the existing poll is, you are asking us to choose out of a worst case scenerio imho

now it is every 96 hours ... really ?
    way to burn out your player base
    what happened to the poll that was closed 30.01.2018 where the majority indicated one a month or less ?

Post edited by wellyworld (US1) on
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    I've really had it with all of these Coopcha's. It has become a dreaded task rather than an enjoyable competition.
    Once a month is more than often enough... every 6 -8 weeks, or more, would bring it back into the realm of an actual "Championship". Quarterly would be HEAVEN. Every 3-4 days is simply money grubbing in my book. 
    It seems like every 6 months or so, the Membership rallies against the oppressive scheduling, the timing goes out to every 2 weeks, then rapidly sneaks back into a every 3-4 day drain again.
    GGS, Please LISTEN to your Membership.  : (
  • I would like to see the COOP CHAMPIONSHIP run quarterly. 
    Would that be possible?

Sign In to comment.