Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 27.04.2018
    Hmmm. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me: but aren't you mixing golden week and chinese new year?

As far as I remember, only chinese new year had fireworks. Do not remember fireworks in golden week, unless you mean the common ones that double the number of all collectables. But I am not sure if they run during golden week and if they influenced golden week collectables at all (only coop ones, I think). 

To quote Nikki Haley, "I am not confused."
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    At last fhwe  Max point 3.6 1 player only 
    here fhwe max score was 7.6

3-4 players got gml here.
    Wow @TMKC (IN1) ur server is quite good in deep thoughts now
    At last fhwe  Max point 3.6 1 player only 
    here fhwe max score was 7.6

3-4 players got gml here.
    11 players got :) gml

On NL just 4
    These are the players name or what a b c d e f like ABC?????
    QUESTION:

Will there be fireworks for this Golden Week, as there were in the past?

Will they be announced?
    Please let us know more about this @Mods :)
    I hope all the timings for this fireworks are announced beforehand if there are any .
    I am glad u guys asked 
    And on this 
    If there are any lol
  • @Xcution (INT1) Those names are blanked out as they should be when posting a pic like that on forums.
    @Xcution (INT1) Those names are blanked out as they should be when posting a pic like that on forums.

Really I don't know about such feature if u be so kind plz explain a bit will y

Xcution
  • QUESTION:

Will there be fireworks for this Golden Week, as there were in the past?

Will they be announced?
    Please let us know more about this @Mods :)
    I hope all the timings for this fireworks are announced beforehand if there are any .
    @gavinfarms (US1) @Rocky123 (IN1) Ask and you shall receive :D Fireworks will be planned in for Golden Week. We're still waiting to hear if they will be announced in advance. :)
  • bandit12 (NL1)bandit12 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    After more than 3 years playing this game,i have to thank you,after all the leatest updates i have decide,to stop playing for the next 6 months,cant find any fun in it anymore,maybey in time when comment sence returns,and i mean not by me.......who nows
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 27.04.2018
    any of the prizes for the little Tanuki  are gone - previously it was not uncommon to receive gold  and prizes of the various flowers to boost your happiness or  additional coins besides the sparkles here and there - these last 2 times of the hidden pranking guys (was the last one zodiac?) nada only a lowest of low level Tanuki "gift" which is some sparkles on the worst/lowest level item on the farm - why even bother presenting this to us? it used to be fun now it is cringe-worthy.

The market manager (cash over his head at organic market) also only extremely low level purchases/rewards and no gold, treasure boxes or anything of value for months

My HWE SAYS it is for "RANK 150-999" yet 

prize #18 of 50 100k points and WOW! 120 certificates!!!! - please tell my why at lvl 150 and above anyone player would need or want a few certificates that comes with every mission

prize #28 of 50 800k points 190 REGULAR cow feed is my prize, every night i churn out at minimum 204

prize #32 of 50 1.7 MILLION points the reward is 40 reg wet feed!!??!!??? - something we churn out by the thousands every day ------

but wait weren't we told the higher we went the more valuable the prize would be?? 190 cow feed which would take a minimum of 14 hours to grow and mill vs this much HIGHER prize of 40 wet pig which takes a minimum of 11 minutes to grow and mill - scratches head how this is more valuable - 

prize #37 of 50 3.9 MILLION and 5 regular humus - I am so thrilled I could die - 

I think your "reward randomizer" has only prizes for RANKED lvls 50 and under entered into it's database. Please tell me where can i donate these prizes to the needy (under lvl 50 players) who would actually need such "prizes" and most likely could not achieve these points because this is worse than a joke and I am not laughing

Lets make a charity "White Elephant Event" the most donations of ridiculous, unneeded, unwanted, terrible rotten "prizes"--  well...the other hand let's not and say we did -- GGS would just screw that up too...

I am bored...
    Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    It has been a long time without the fireworks that gave x2 money from walk up customers at the organic market.  It has also been a long time since happy hour.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It has been a long time without the fireworks that gave x2 money from walk up customers at the organic market.  It has also been a long time since happy hour.  
    There was an announcement that HH was being abandoned for the time being as it wasn't functioning.  I must admit, I've never seen a booster for the organic market -- must have missed it. In the meantime, we have a lovely booster for Golden Week. :)
    There was an announcement that HH was being abandoned for the time being as it wasn't functioning.  I must admit, I've never seen a booster for the organic market -- must have missed it. In the meantime, we have a lovely booster for Golden Week. :)
    It's not a booster for the organic market  but there are 2 different versions sometimes running at the same time and sometimes not -- "buyers" come fast and furious 3 at a time and/or the market manager (guy at the market with $$ over his head) keeps having items 1 after the other (you can drop millions in cash but get some rather good purchases including gold)
    just planted 7,240 ruti's that will not even get me to a "5" on the silo so I can win 40 "bags" of wet pig feed!!! OMG!!! sounds like that would be equivalent to the # of points and the "hard work" of growing so many - 40 pig feed - gosh I am so grateful GGS in its infinite wisdom saw this a way to reward its players

here was the number's guy input in the the new automated randomizer to come up with this terrific prize

It's not a booster for the organic market  but there are 2 different versions sometimes running at the same time and sometimes not -- "buyers" come fast and furious 3 at a time and/or the market manager (guy at the market with $$ over his head) keeps having items 1 after the other (you can drop millions in cash but get some rather good purchases including gold)
    Yes, I know about the 3x customers and the vendor. I was referring to Dchen's comment about twice the money from walk-up customers -- I've never seen that myself.
    Yes, I know about the 3x customers and the vendor. I was referring to Dchen's comment about twice the money from walk-up customers -- I've never seen that myself.
    oh i guess i have not seen that either or not noticed it 
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    Not of this world event was supposed to end 3rd of May.
    WWC calendar shows Fairytale event from 1st of May.
    Beginning next CC was planned from 30th of April. It is not there.
    What does it mean? 
    Should we ignore this calendar?
  • Very disappointed that they are charging gold to water the coop trees in one go -- something we've been asking for, yet they feel the need to charge us for it. No matter what we ask for, when it's finally granted, it has strings attached. If they ever do provide us with a gold-purchase confirmation button, or a gold lock, I wonder if they will charge us gold to use it! :D
    They will never provide it as get so much gold for accidental purchases.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 29.04.2018
    Very disappointed that they are charging gold to water the coop trees in one go -- something we've been asking for, yet they feel the need to charge us for it. No matter what we ask for, when it's finally granted, it has strings attached. If they ever do provide us with a gold-purchase confirmation button, or a gold lock, I wonder if they will charge us gold to use it! :D
    Here is a perfect example of that accidental lost gold.  This pop up came on just as I was collecting and replanting some wildflowers.  Really, this should not be allowed in the game.  It seems very deliberate to me that we lose gold and they will tell you be careful next time.  Sure, take this stupid pop up out of the game please.

Edit:  Need to ask this question though.  Does anyone really pay that kind of farm cash for these things?  If so, please tell me why?  I can buy those WOF tokens from Lucky Coin Omar for a few of his coins, why would I spend that much farm money on just one token?  The other things are mundane to me, lol.  Really, that much farm money for 100 gold?  I don't see any "Bargains", in Benny's list of great deals.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Very disappointed that they are charging gold to water the coop trees in one go -- something we've been asking for, yet they feel the need to charge us for it. No matter what we ask for, when it's finally granted, it has strings attached. If they ever do provide us with a gold-purchase confirmation button, or a gold lock, I wonder if they will charge us gold to use it! :D
    Here is a perfect example of that accidental lost gold.  This pop up came on just as I was collecting and replanting some wildflowers.  Really, this should not be allowed in the game.  It seems very deliberate to me that we lose gold and they will tell you be careful next time.  Sure, take this stupid pop up out of the game please.

Edit:  Need to ask this question though.  Does anyone really pay that kind of farm cash for these things?  If so, please tell me why?  I can buy those WOF tokens from Lucky Coin Omar for a few of his coins, why would I spend that much farm money on just one token?  The other things are mundane to me, lol.  Really, that much farm money for 100 gold?  I don't see any "Bargains", in Benny's list of great deals.

Well Certainly DONT talk wrong about these offers.

These are the best offers for nongold buyers for getting gold.
    I buy 5000 gold for 500 million dollars everytime this popups :) and thats the max limit

Yes tokens are not worth it , easy to get from temp farm trader and Lucky coin trader . 

Those collectibles offer are amazing too , can help fill collectibles for coop projects . So ,overall except tokens everything else is good .

I buy 5000 gold for 500 million dollars everytime this popups :) and thats the max limit

Yes tokens are not worth it , easy to get from temp farm trader and Lucky coin trader . 

Those collectibles offer are amazing too , can help fill collectibles for coop projects . So ,overall except tokens everything else is good .

Do you really pay $500 million for 5,000 gold? For $1,500 you can buy a GML, which would give you a profit of 500 gold. So 10 -- which would net you 5,000 gold -- would cost you only $15,000.
    edited 29.04.2018

Do you really pay $500 million for 5,000 gold? For $1,500 you can buy a GML, which would give you a profit of 500 gold. So 10 -- which would net you 5,000 gold -- would cost you only $15,000.
    Its 1500 gold artful not 1500$ from Omar but nothing beats this free offer hehe. We can get GML as reward from event too but this is extra gold . 
    Yes i have bought it 4 times till now , i sell up my few of my saved up lakhs of lobsters(2.5L lobs will do) and buy it . I dont believe in upgrading lester stash above 10  level and farm lab above 25 and not much upgrades left here .
    So i buy gold to help me in events like temp farms ,etc from this .

Its 1500 gold artful not 1500$ from Omar but nothing beats this free offer hehe. We can get GML as reward from event too but this is extra gold . 
    Yes i have bought it 4 times till now , i sell up my few of my saved up lakhs of lobsters(2.5L lobs will do) and buy it . I dont believe in upgrading lester stash above 10  level and farm lab above 25 and not much upgrades left here .
    So i buy gold to help me in events like temp farms ,etc from this .
    This offer is so good I used this offer only one time true 500min give 5k gold and I think this is best for a player like me but on the other hand its costly too damn
    We don't have any upgrade so far so I can say we are gonna the auto system again which give the same sh*** reward  :*
  • I am pretty new to the game. It seems that I can make a lot of money deep sea fishing. I am in the hard worker event and feel great I've won a trawler I could not have bought due to level. I've won a few skipjacks that at the time I couldn't have built, again due to level of boatyard. I'm thankful for what prizes won simply because it's an enjoyable game and I'd play even if I didn't get rewards. It's a satisfying game.
    Thanks to all who make this game happen!
    @kwee (US1) Thank you for your post, it is a nice reminder of how much fun this game can be & that it does work well for players at some levels. There is no denying that the team still have a fair few issues to resolve, particularly for high level players & it will be great to see them achieve their goals, so that we see more posts like yours in the future. :) 

is it hard for a moderator too listen too all the worthwhile complaints and tell us u just have too grin and bare it or don't play! just wondering if u mods really like this game or play another too get away! do u find it hard too turn on your computer in the morning! what have they thrown us now!
    @EDWINMIT (US1) It is always hard to see so lots of people upset when something goes wrong - Yes, we are all players ourselves & as such, we totally understand & empathize with the strong feelings that other players have & post about, which is why we do what we can to make sure the team know exactly how the Community feels about different issues that arise (good & bad). I don`t find it hard to turn on the computer, but if we see something go wrong on our own farms or get a headsup from the team that something tragic has occurred, we do sometimes get a feeling of overwhelming dread opening the forum lol  :#

thank u for a response, that is all we can ask for I guess! after all, there are a ton of things we can be doing instead of ranting about a game. we are here too get away from other worldly things not jump into another!
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    LOL, I am not going to add to all the quotes so I just want to thank everyone for their thoughts on this Benney's offer above and appreciate your explaining to me what the good is about the offer.  I'm glad some players find it to be "A Good Deal".  
    Suzy!
  • have not seen a good deal yet that did not come with a big complication! all cost something a lot more than I can deal with!
     I need more than chicken scratch and pig slop out of mystery boxes and hard workers not out of reach!
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Moderators.....

Can you please tell us.....will the prizes in the WWC be dowgraded (ruined) like the ones in the CCs and HWs?
    Moderators.....

Can you please tell us.....will the prizes in the WWC be dowgraded (ruined) like the ones in the CCs and HWs?
    Please dont give them ideas lol :(
    Already cannot get out of shock from CC and CHWE rewards :(
    Moderators.....

Please dont give them ideas lol :(
    Already cannot get out of shock from CC and CHWE rewards :(
    Agree! I'm just hoping for the best, while expecting the worst.

(And, please, GGS, no more fish pellets. Causes lots of problems for people who need to produce them for missions.)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
Sign In to comment.