Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    So far only 3 players on the US server, ranked fishing level 56-999, has reached the GML # 49 prize.  
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 20.04.2018
    Benny's Bargain is good.......good feature GGS added.

Giving players option to buy items for dollars is a good move.
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 20.04.2018
    Okay, just a reminder that the "flag" is to alert the Moderators to posts which are in breach of the Community Guidelines to such an extent, that they need to be removed from the board as soon as possible.  If you misuse the flagging feature it is also a breach of the guidelines.

This is not to be used because you disagree with a post.  You can always reach out to one of the mods if you are unsure about a post.

Thanks everyone!
    Pickle 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    So far only 3 players on the useful server, ranked fishing level 56-999, has reached the GML # 49 prize.  
    On my server no one hahaha highest points are 2.9mil so here nobody is interesting in playing this event
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 20.04.2018
    Okay, just a reminder that the "flag" is to alert the Moderators to posts which are in breach of the Community Guidelines to such an extent, that they need to be removed from the board as soon as possible.  If you misuse the flagging feature it is also a breach of the guidelines.

This is not to be used because you disagree with a post.  You can always reach out to one of the mods if you are unsure about a post.

Thanks everyone!
    Pickle 
    Thank you very much for removing those flags from my posts @Pick@PicklePaws.  Thank you for also reminding people what those flags are truly for.  I appreciate you taking your time to moderate and having to spend your time correcting things that should not have been on your plate to start with.  

Thanks goes out to those who supported me in this thread, and especially to  @JustMe (US1)  and @Fawners (US1) .  I really appreciate your support.

Suzy!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    So far only 3 players on the US server, ranked fishing level 56-999, has reached the GML # 49 prize.  

On the SKN server only 6-7 people will be able to reach the GML´s. Right now only 2 are there .

I really do not understand, what this change is all about. Small and middle players have no chance to earn a GML anymore in any of the HWE´s .  
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495

Thanks everyone!
    Pickle 
    Just for the record, and for anyone else reading all this stuff… it wasn't me.  I don't do that unless a post is really over the line bad.  In my opinion that would be any kind of hate, death threats, ISMs… or anything posting someones personal information. I don't consider cussing bad (married to a trucker, not much I haven't heard and my ears never fell off.)  But we don't need to do that anyway.  So far, this forum has been pretty cool.  Mods are great at answering… and maybe just as quick to remove any really flagable posts becaue I haven't ever seen one I'd consider bad enough.    If you have questions just ask them. I've been on MANY forums over the years.  The mods here are top of the line.  

That being said, I don't take doody in the face well.   Turning the other cheek doesn't work.
    If someone flings it my way, I will fling it right back.
    Not to the point of playing volleyball, once is enough to make a point then drop it. 
    Then I'll turn this dumb computer off and go find something more fun to do.   

But flagging?   Not from me.   I know I have had posts of mine flagged for no reason other than someone got their knickers in a bunch over something I said.  I think it's cowardly.  If you disagree with me fine.  You can.
    If you want a debate about it, contact me and we can discuss it.  If I said something out of line and you tell me I most likely will apologize. Or maybe not.  At least have the decency to talk to me about it.  
    If you don't like something anyone says, post your own counter opinion, contact them directly if you feel insulted, or just ignore it and leave.
    Flagging is just lame.  
  • only one so far on uk server
  • Never post on the forum but always read and couldn't resist to share my positive experience. Thank you GGS for curing my game obsession because of your progressive lame rewards. There is no incentive to play the game so I don't care any more. Any virtual reality should make you satisfied with virtual rewards achieved and aim for more. There is none left to aim for. No way I am going to spend any single gold or seaweed for ridiculously extensive CCs and extremely likely I will not be here in a few months because the game will not exist.
    Sad, used to inject cash and liked the game very much.
    PS. Check how many players left their coops and doing nothing
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 20.04.2018

Applaus. Good job GGS another nice event screwed up.FishHWE
    There are only 4 people on the Dutch server with 3.3 million points,which 1 on 3.6 million points.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nice gif picture with applaus
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Ghost rods can now be bought from karma points.....good addition GGS.

Also the i scream you scream boosters is a good addition to the game....

Finally i see GGS doing some good....im happy with them a little now.

Keep giving different such boosters every hour....it will keep us guessing whats next and also add a little excitement.....

Also the 50% happiness booster asked for 550 milk and 230 apples....this is a good amount not high .

So all in all, Im happy with this move of GGS.
    How to start the speedy event I am playing book 4 for me no speedy event
    At last fhwe  Max point 3.6 1 player only 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    How to start the speedy event I am playing book 4 for me no speedy event
    The speed tasks are only available for difficulty level 5-7. So you won't get them since you chose a different difficulty level.
  • I am pretty new to the game. It seems that I can make a lot of money deep sea fishing. I am in the hard worker event and feel great I've won a trawler I could not have bought due to level. I've won a few skipjacks that at the time I couldn't have built, again due to level of boatyard. I'm thankful for what prizes won simply because it's an enjoyable game and I'd play even if I didn't get rewards. It's a satisfying game.
    Thanks to all who make this game happen!
    @kwee (US1) Thank you for your post, it is a nice reminder of how much fun this game can be & that it does work well for players at some levels. There is no denying that the team still have a fair few issues to resolve, particularly for high level players & it will be great to see them achieve their goals, so that we see more posts like yours in the future. :) 

is it hard for a moderator too listen too all the worthwhile complaints and tell us u just have too grin and bare it or don't play! just wondering if u mods really like this game or play another too get away! do u find it hard too turn on your computer in the morning! what have they thrown us now!
    @EDWINMIT (US1) It is always hard to see so lots of people upset when something goes wrong - Yes, we are all players ourselves & as such, we totally understand & empathize with the strong feelings that other players have & post about, which is why we do what we can to make sure the team know exactly how the Community feels about different issues that arise (good & bad). I don`t find it hard to turn on the computer, but if we see something go wrong on our own farms or get a headsup from the team that something tragic has occurred, we do sometimes get a feeling of overwhelming dread opening the forum lol  :#
    here fhwe max score was 7.6

3-4 players got gml here.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Is there a reason why we did not get our medals from the Village League Sunday night like we normally do?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627

11 players got :) gml
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    What happened to the Cat Season in Horse Racing?  Mine has completely disappeared with no notice and without any end of season rewards???????

Tex
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    A couple hours later and back online and the Horse Racing is back ...  don't know what that was all about but it' fine now.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    A couple hours later and back online and the Horse Racing is back ...  don't know what that was all about but it' fine now.

You know how it is with cats!

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

11 players got :) gml

On NL just 4
  •  Smut is in the mind of the beholder, methinks 

Yes it is................as is a playful sense of humor........lol

unless of course it was meant sarcastically....lol

Don't anybody say a thing...lol  :p
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    kum (AU1) said:
     Smut is in the mind of the beholder, methinks 

Yes it is................as is a playful sense of humor........lol

unless of course it was meant sarcastically....lol

Don't anybody say a thing...lol  :p
    :)
    Skipping wet feed now gives 32 WWC points per skip. I am glad GGS made this change. 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    QUESTION:

Will there be fireworks for this Golden Week, as there were in the past?

Will they be announced?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    QUESTION:

Will there be fireworks for this Golden Week, as there were in the past?

Will they be announced?
    Please let us know more about this @Mods :)
    I hope all the timings for this fireworks are announced beforehand if there are any .
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Hmmm. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me: but aren't you mixing golden week and chinese new year?

As far as I remember, only chinese new year had fireworks. Do not remember fireworks in golden week, unless you mean the common ones that double the number of all collectables. But I am not sure if they run during golden week and if they influenced golden week collectables at all (only coop ones, I think). 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Skipping wet feed now gives 32 WWC points per skip. I am glad GGS made this change. 
    WWC points? Who cares about that now, as there is no WWC going on atm?
Sign In to comment.